Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How exactly traffic exchange works?  (Read 906 times)
gondel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:38:52 PM

Hello,
I want to know how exactly traffic exchange works? Site like Hitleap for example?
I hearth that many people are selling their minutes from the site. Also how this traffic helps my site? Is it good or bad for google?
Thanks!
BR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:52:48 PM

Hello,
I want to know how exactly traffic exchange works? Site like Hitleap for example?
I hearth that many people are selling their minutes from the site. Also how this traffic helps my site? Is it good or bad for google?
Thanks!
BR

There are two different types of exchange websites:

One that let you display a banner on your website and if you get 10 hits on it you will receive 10 hits from other websites

And sites like hitleap where you receive as many hits as many websites you visit
This traffic is mostly junk and only used to increase alexa rank

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:07:36 PM

Hello,
Thanks!
BR

It is deadly bad for Google and if they find out, which eventually they will, your site will be banned from SERP.

gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:19:11 PM

Hello,
Thanks!
BR

It is deadly bad for Google and if they find out, which eventually they will, your site will be banned from SERP.
How? You mean that adsense dont like such traffic or what exactly is the thing which google dont like about suck traffic? The site i am trying to promote is my own business site and dont want to be banned somehow on google. :/
Mikez

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:28:38 PM

As this isn't a Project in development, maybe some mod can consider moving this to Offtopic pls. Tongue

AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:31:08 PM

Hello,
Thanks!
BR

How? You mean that adsense dont like such traffic or what exactly is the thing which google dont like about suck traffic? The site i am trying to promote is my own business site and dont want to be banned somehow on google. :/

Indeed. These traffic exchanges traffic are really bad for your ranking. I never recommend using Hitleap as many people I know have been getting bad ranking for using it for their sites.

lmao
upal

Activity: 165
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:29:26 PM

Hello,
Thanks!
BR

There are almost 200 factors on which Google ranking depends. Here you get some of them. Under Visitor's Behavior (Section E), you'll find some points where u'll drastically fail if u use auto-surf traffic. Google will find it in course of time and punish the website using this kind of bad traffic source.

gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:59:58 PM

Hello,
Thanks!
BR

There are almost 200 factors on which Google ranking depends. Here you get some of them. Under Visitor's Behavior (Section E), you'll find some points where u'll drastically fail if u use auto-surf traffic. Google will find it in course of time and punish the website using this kind of bad traffic source.

Hey,
This link was very helpful for me ! Thanks Smiley Smiley
Good to see that my site fits on most of the requirements.
Can tip you if you send me via PM your address Smiley Thanks!
BR
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 06:59:47 AM

Traffic exchanges are a waste of time, imo. More often than not the 'traffic' generated aren't real visitors. Best bet
is to focus on good content that will attract users and optimize that content to improve search engine rankings. Also
don't forget the importance of backlinks. Getting legitimate non-spam links to your site from authority sources within
the crypto industry (assuming your site is crypto related) can help both in terms of direct user traffic and improving
search engine rankings.

CryptoNames

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 05:29:23 PM

Traffic exchanges are a waste of time, imo. More often than not the 'traffic' generated aren't real visitors. Best bet
is to focus on good content that will attract users and optimize that content to improve search engine rankings. Also
don't forget the importance of backlinks. Getting legitimate non-spam links to your site from authority sources within
the crypto industry (assuming your site is crypto related) can help both in terms of direct user traffic and improving
search engine rankings.

Agreed. Best part is, if you truly master your content, backlinks organically follow  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: