Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 BTC Loan  (Read 2681 times)
bitcoinhero (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 05:55:16 AM

Just wanting to start loaning bitcoins.. I'd rather loan money to people to gain reputation but I only have 1 BTC right now, so I was wondering if someone could loan me 5 BTC and I'll pay back 5.5 BTC 24 hours after the transaction.

I'm only doing this to try and gain reputation here, if anybody would be interested in a 1 BTC loan just PM me and we can work that out Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 08:09:46 AM

I assume you want to start lending coins for income - got to start somewhere.  I could loan you 5 coins for a 5.5 payback, but that would take half your capital.  There are a few deposit takers around (including myself) and it's a case of looking for what suits. 
bitcoinhero (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 08:18:05 AM

I assume you want to start lending coins for income - got to start somewhere.  I could loan you 5 coins for a 5.5 payback, but that would take half your capital.  There are a few deposit takers around (including myself) and it's a case of looking for what suits. 
Maybe not necessarily for income, but I'd like to build my reputation so I could have the option to borrow money if I really need it.

If you could loan me 5 coins I will gladly pay back 5.5 bitcoins in 24 hours, my address is in my signature if you are interested Smiley
bitcoinhero (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 10:21:23 AM

Maybe not necessarily for income, but I'd like to build my reputation so I could have the option to borrow money if I really need it.

If you could loan me 5 coins I will gladly pay back 5.5 bitcoins in 24 hours, my address is in my signature if you are interested Smiley

i'd like to take up the offer and have sent the 5 btc.

(sorry patrick usually people jump in ahead of me... gotta be quick Wink)

bitcoinhero, please repay to 1KJF4eLE12sSZkHP7eDzyYKMy6kGjWYr6A
Sure thing, thanks a lot. I'll repay 5.50 btc in 24 hours from now
bitcoinhero (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 11:53:43 AM

If someone wants to lend me another 5 btc I can pay 5.4 btc  back in 24 hrs Grin I can do whenever just leave post and send to my address in sig.
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 06:20:29 PM

@payb.tc - No problem.  Happy to watch from the sidelines.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 06:25:24 PM

If someone wants to lend me another 5 btc I can pay 5.4 btc  back in 24 hrs Grin I can do whenever just leave post and send to my address in sig.

Now you're pushing it...
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 08:29:18 PM

Rexcoin ?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 09:28:11 PM

Rexcoin ?

Do you dream with rexcoin or what?
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 09:59:09 PM

Rexcoin ?

Do you dream with rexcoin or what?
?
...one more time....in English please.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 10:32:43 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=61782.msg756556#msg756556
bitcoinhero (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 12:27:29 AM

Now you're pushing it...
Sorry! Just putting it out there, I'm buying some bitcoins on the 1st of March, so I'm trying to gain as much reputation as I can in the meantime. I'll wait for this loan to end before I ask for another, though.
bitcoinhero (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 06:15:55 AM

repaid 5.5 btc

if anyone wants to lend me another 5btc I will repay 5.5 btc in 24 hours again
just send to address in my signature and leave a post
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 12:03:46 PM

I assume you want to start lending coins for income - got to start somewhere.  I could loan you 5 coins for a 5.5 payback, but that would take half your capital.  There are a few deposit takers around (including myself) and it's a case of looking for what suits.  

repaid 5.5 btc

this hasn't actually been repaid as far as i can tell.

not under a block yet and not in bitcoincharts' list of unconfirmed transactions either.

I can confirm that there's no sign of repayment towards that address. Warning!
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 03:07:11 PM

I thought for sure he would repay the 5.5btc then comes the sob story and the 50btc request.
These scammers are pretty easy to spot. You guys need to stop rewarding them. I have a feeling if you look at the IP addresses you will find that there are a few different scammer accounts fromnthe same or similar addresses.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2012, 04:04:38 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2012, 04:25:34 PM by BurtWagner

repaid 5.5 btc

Saying they paid their loan when, in fact, they have not done it.

Hmmmm, sounds like a familiar MO.  Is this another sock puppet?

He appears to be Canadian, he is a gambler, he states in one thread that "canadian420 is my brother" in one of the games he plays - probable sock puppet on that game - 420 is a a pot ref so probably another kid, also interested in hiding his IP by using TOR, etc. etc.

You can see where he pissed away the money here:  https://blockchain.info/address/1VtdxUHY7BivbZtZyNU5FRpcD8uLuCBf1

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
mcorlett
Donator

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 04:32:40 PM

<Cory> Hmmm, bitcoinhero wants 5 BTC in advance because he "was hoping to have some coins to play with in the meantime" and "that way I can make my purchase from OgNasty for a 5970."
<mcorlett> Cory: I call rexcoin on that guy.
<BTCHero> bitcoinhero?
<Cory> But when I offered to the the BTC straight to OgNasty for him, he said that since OgNasty hadn't been on in a while I should just send it to him.

payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 06:52:57 AM

just a heads up: i've just now accidentally re-used the repayment address for something completely unrelated. the 7.4696 btc transaction is NOT from bitcoinhero.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 08:53:43 AM

Just wanting to start loaning bitcoins.. I'd rather loan money to people to gain reputation but I only have 1 BTC right now, so I was wondering if someone could loan me 5 BTC and I'll pay back 5.5 BTC 24 hours after the transaction.

I'm only doing this to try and gain reputation here, if anybody would be interested in a 1 BTC loan just PM me and we can work that out Smiley

The guy practically says I'm here to scam you.   

This is getting to be crazy.

At this rate the whole loaning thing is in jeopardy beside to guys like the pirate, INAU  or GiGAVPS ( and a few others of course). Somebody that really needs a loan will have almost no chance to get one soon.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
late443

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 11:11:38 PM

just a heads up: i've just now accidentally re-used the repayment address for something completely unrelated. the 7.4696 btc transaction is NOT from bitcoinhero.

He also scammed me for 10.5 bitcoins for two walmart gift cards this is bull.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: