Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Sale] Silver Coins and Bars  (Read 9665 times)
Current-C (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2011, 02:48:16 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2011, 01:55:40 AM by Current-C

Greetings!

For a limited time I'm offering unbranded silver bars and rounds, Buffalos, Englehards, and Silver Eagles for BTC.  Limit 5 oz. per order for now.  

Please PM me with the type and number of ounces you're looking for for a an updated quote.  

Shipping is via USPS.  Additonal shipping features available (insurance/signature confirmation) on request for an additional fee . INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR ORDERS OVER $100 IN VALUE.

Don't know anything about silver?  Wondering why you should own some?  Read this article:  http://silverstockreport.com/introduction.html

Thanks!
Current-C
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Current-C (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2011, 12:38:12 PM

Bump for the edits.
eof

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 29, 2011, 02:31:48 PM

how much is shipping?
Current-C (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2011, 02:39:05 PM

Sent you a pm eof.
Vasco
Donator

Activity: 213

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
April 30, 2011, 09:50:26 PM

I bought a few American Silver Eagle 1oz silver rounds from Current-C and they arrived in the mail today.

I'm VERY pleased with the speed of his service and the quality of the coins.

I would DEFINITELY recommend Current-C's silver rounds to anyone looking to trade BTC for precious metals, and look forward to my next trade.  Cool

TenthReality

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2011, 11:26:19 PM

+1 to Current-C, great seller.
AbeSkray

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 06, 2011, 08:45:00 PM

+1 to Current-C, great seller.

Agreed! Current-C is very responsive and willing to use ClearCoin. I'd definitely buy from Current-C again. A+++
Vasco
Donator

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
May 07, 2011, 10:43:15 PM

Two ASE's and a Buffalo arrived today.... very happy as usual! +1 to Current-c Smiley

The Script

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 10:30:48 AM

I am interested in an ounce or two of American Eagles.  Send me a PM so we can discuss price and shipping.
Current-C (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 08:10:07 PM

I am interested in an ounce or two of American Eagles.  Send me a PM so we can discuss price and shipping.

PM sent.
BookLover

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

^Bitcoin Library of Congress.

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 10:03:56 PM

I'm interested. PM me so we can discus the details.  Grin Thanks!

Current-C (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 02:22:59 AM

PM sent.
Vasco
Donator

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 06:15:08 AM

Got my third batch in today.

Can't wait to order again! Smiley  +1 to Current-C

pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 01:25:11 AM

Where does the silver come from (attic/basement/inherited, 3rd party, wholesale, what?)? If you don't mind competition! Cheesy

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
Current-C (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 01:32:37 PM

Where does the silver come from (attic/basement/inherited, 3rd party, wholesale, what?)? If you don't mind competition!

Many have asked this question so I thought I would address this here in public.

The silver is harvested from the finest silken threads of the Highscale Mountain passionflower. The elves of Highscale Mountain pluck these precious threads only twice a year at the time of the Solstice.  The threads are carefully bundled in dragon skin then taken to the valley where they are cured in a bath of pure moonlight on the night of the first full moon.  After the threads have hardened overnight they are shipped to the dwarven caves of Vulcor where they are fused and smelted into firey pools by heat of the angry Cinder Gods -- bound by dwarven magic to always desire this precious metal they can never obtain.  Each coin is individually crafted by gnomes of Elderwood who have passed their engraving secrets to each successive generation for centuries.  Every newly polished coin is then personally blessed by the high priestess of Elderwood and hand delivered by the ice phoenix guild to my doorstep.  I then ship it to you via USPS.

Seriously I don't mind competition but I'm not going to do your homework for you.   Wink
AllYourBase

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 02:39:41 PM

Where does the silver come from (attic/basement/inherited, 3rd party, wholesale, what?)? If you don't mind competition!

Many have asked this question so I thought I would address this here in public.

The silver is harvested from the finest silken threads of the Highscale Mountain passionflower. The elves of Highscale Mountain pluck these precious threads only twice a year at the time of the Solstice.  The threads are carefully bundled in dragon skin then taken to the valley where they are cured in a bath of pure moonlight on the night of the first full moon.  After the threads have hardened overnight they are shipped to the dwarven caves of Vulcor where they are fused and smelted into firey pools by heat of the angry Cinder Gods -- bound by dwarven magic to always desire this precious metal they can never obtain.  Each coin is individually crafted by gnomes of Elderwood who have passed their engraving secrets to each successive generation for centuries.  Every newly polished coin is then personally blessed by the high priestess of Elderwood and hand delivered by the ice phoenix guild to my doorstep.  I then ship it to you via USPS.

Seriously I don't mind competition but I'm not going to do your homework for you.   Wink

That is seriously awesome.  When I need silver, you're the guy I'll contact.
TenthReality

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 13, 2011, 07:53:38 PM

Once again, another fine transaction, only the best in elven silver for me!

All seriousness, great seller, smooth transaction, will continue to expand my coin collection with Current-C's help.
Vasco
Donator

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
May 14, 2011, 04:03:07 AM

Got my newest shipment today. Great as always! Thanks again Current-C! Looking forward to the next one. Smiley

Longmarch

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 15, 2011, 05:43:47 AM

Received Eagles from Current-C today, as well as some awesome Bitcoin stickers.  Very happy.  Thank you.
morte56

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2011, 02:25:32 PM

Greetings!

For a limited time I'm offering unbranded silver at the BTC [or Mt. Gox] equivalent of the of Kitco spot price of Silver (found here: http://www.kitco.com/market/) plus shipping.  Limit 5 oz. per order for now.  

I believe this is the best price on the web right now for silver.  

I usually keep a variety of coins and bars in stock including Silver Eagles, Buffalos, Englehards, as well.  

Please PM me with the type and number of ounces you're looking for for a an updated quote.  

Shipping is via USPS.  Additonal shipping features available (insurance/signature confirmation) on request for an additional fee . INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR ORDERS OVER $100 IN VALUE.

Don't know anything about silver?  Wondering why you should own some?  Read this article:  http://silverstockreport.com/introduction.html

[Edit] I'm now accepting Mt. Gox as payment as well.

Thanks!
Current-C

Could you PM the details of your sales of silver eagles, please
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: