Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 01:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a GPU Miner program (simular to Caymore) For nVidia cards  (Read 742 times)
youbob (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:10:57 PM

I haven't seen anything yet for nVidia support on this forum yet, but it never hurts to ask. I'm mining for MRO/QCN/FCN/BCN/DUCK It would be nice to be able to use my CPU to mine for one coin with merge mining with FCN, and have some other coin being mined with my GPU which is a gtx 560 ti 384bit nVidia card;would be nice to be able to merge mine with it as well.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:49:56 PM

I haven't seen anything yet for nVidia support on this forum yet, but it never hurts to ask. I'm mining for MRO/QCN/FCN/BCN/DUCK It would be nice to be able to use my CPU to mine for one coin with merge mining with FCN, and have some other coin being mined with my GPU which is a gtx 560 ti 384bit nVidia card;would be nice to be able to merge mine with it as well.

After mining these, where r u gonna sell them ?

youbob (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:28:55 AM

After mining these, where r u gonna sell them ?

Well Yea Would like to do a private sell on these coins. PM me to get things started. DuckNote is my fastest coin. I'm currenty not mining for QCN, LTC, and Monero look like it's way to difficult to mine for so BCN, DUCKnot, and FCN are my main ones.

youbob (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:47:11 AM

Found it!!I just was looking at mining up dark coin when I found this
http://cryptomining-blog.com/2361-new-ccminer-1-0-available-with-added-support-for-x11-mining/

But my ccmine isn't mining. All i get is the terminal displaying my location of my file then it will close it self out and delete the .bat file.

what can I do about this?

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 09:56:06 AM

Found it!!I just was looking at mining up dark coin when I found this
http://cryptomining-blog.com/2361-new-ccminer-1-0-available-with-added-support-for-x11-mining/

But my ccmine isn't mining. All i get is the terminal displaying my location of my file then it will close it self out and delete the .bat file.

what can I do about this?
learn to read...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: