Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Invebit - Zero Risk Bitcoin Investments  (Read 768 times)
Invebit (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:47:29 PM

Dear Bitcointalkers,

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you the recently opened bitcoin investment platform "Invebit".

Having prepared our grand opening for a couple of weeks now, we have finally hit the stage where we open up our whole system to the public.

Sometimes the bitcoin world can be very harsh, especially to investors who buy bitcoins, keep them in their wallet just to see the rate drop - the result is, the investor looses a good chunk of his investment.

Invebit was created to prevent that.

What is Invebit ?

Invebit is a no risk bitcoin investment platform, we allow users to invest their bitcoins in a safe investment vehicle that protects them from any bitcoin price drops.

Invebit offers two types of investments:

Regular Investment

•   Minimum Investment: $50
   •   Runtime: Dynamic

Our regular investment is perfect for any user that wants to be protected from bitcoin rate drops but also needs quick access to their funds, a user invests any amount he likes, starting from as low as $50. 

At the time of the investment the lower rate limit of the investment gets locked to the current bitcoin rate and may not ever fall below this rate. If however the rate goes up, your bitcoins will gain of value, just like if you had kept them in your own wallet.

Your bitcoins are now effectively protected against any rate drops  and can not loose value !

All Invebit charges is 15% of your profits (only) - if your profits are $0 - the user will not be charged anything.

A user may withdraw his investment plus profits at any time he likes, however the minimum runtime for a regular investment is 24 hours.

Fixed Term Investment

•   Minimum Investment: $250
   •   Runtime: User specified

In addition to our regular investments we also offer classic fixed term investment options, we have a variety of terms available. 

All fixed term investments enjoy the same rate protection as the regular investments.

Fixed terms investments are the perfect option for anyone who would like to acquire high return on investment.

Referral system

Last but not least, invebit offers a free to user referral system with great rewards, every user gets a unique referral link. 
For every user that signs up through this referral link, the account who referred the new user will receive 5% of every deposit the referred user makes, as account balance - free.

How to find us ?

Our homepage is available at: https://www.invebit.com

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Thank you very much and best regards,

Richard Modrich
Invebit Investment Ltd.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:55:48 PM

How is this zero risk? Let's say I deposit today, and you disappear tomorrow, you have all my coins and I have no way to get my coins back. Are you telling me there is no risk involved?
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:59:10 PM

"No risk investment platform."

This should already ring some bells.

There is nothing to back this scheme up on the website, all the things about the coins being in cold storage while they are somehow willing to pay you back even if bitcoin loses value sound really sketchy.

Please do not give your money to scammers.
adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:32:25 PM

Seriously Why do people keep falling for this nonsense. There is no way anybody can
Protect you from Price Drops in the Market People.

Don't Risk anything you can't afford to loose in any Market Period!

This here is way to close to a SCAM that I had to say something.

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
Invebit (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:25:14 PM

Seriously Why do people keep falling for this nonsense. There is no way anybody can

Where's all this hostility in this forum coming from ? I hardly went through 4 topics and all the majority of users here scream is scam ?

Also I don't mean to offend you, but only because you could not think of a way how someone could possibly protect you of falling rates, then that's only beyond your own capabilities, but please others might be able to so don't just assume every company that tries to offer a service to the bitcoin community is a scam.

All investments are going towards our mining farm, by expanding our mining capabilities we do have the ability to keep your investments safe and pay rate drops out of our own pocket, is that rocket science ? Hardly.
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:24:58 PM

Where's all this hostility in this forum coming from ? I hardly went through 4 topics and all the majority of users here scream is scam ?

Also I don't mean to offend you, but only because you could not think of a way how someone could possibly protect you of falling rates, then that's only beyond your own capabilities, but please others might be able to so don't just assume every company that tries to offer a service to the bitcoin community is a scam.

All investments are going towards our mining farm, by expanding our mining capabilities we do have the ability to keep your investments safe and pay rate drops out of our own pocket, is that rocket science ? Hardly.

By mining bitcoin you are able to keep bitcoin investments safe if the price falls? Sure. Everyone who knows Bitcoin and has basic business sense will see this is an obvious scam. You could fool some newbies but I hope you won't be able to.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: