Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is a need to know about forum trolls and shills.  (Read 1686 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:06:48 PM

If anyone has any doubt in their mind, about whether or not there are paid trolls on this forum, please watch the video below. It's an 8 minute or so video, but it gives a great detailed explanation of internet trolls and their origin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VjFbzp4VDo

Again, please take a moment and watch this video.

Take a moment and see who is the largest poster on this forum, then look back at this posts.

Thanks.

AMT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:07:41 PM

i like a good troll as much as the next man, but i have to say... your post is not hardware related.  Cheesy

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:10:02 PM

i like a good troll as much as the next man, but i have to say... your post is not hardware related.  Cheesy

Nope, no is not your right about that.
raskul

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:12:17 PM

so, what might you suggest as a rectification of the matter? tinfoil hats?
people tend to get awfully worked up about silly little things.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:25:16 PM

so, what might you suggest as a rectification of the matter? tinfoil hats?
people tend to get awfully worked up about silly little things.

Could be.. Just a bit of info we though everyone needs to see on this forum. It does explain why some of the commenters seems to do what they do.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:26:24 PM

Wait, AMT miners starts a thread about shills and trolls to what purpose?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:31:17 PM

Here ya go.

Here is a recording of Mr. Lenell, this is the man that is leading the class action against AMT.

Because we need wanted to sell to him from the beginning. But he begged, for 4 weeks.

https://control.phone.com/images/temporary/vm-1384294811-14403368316-aa095708c71f08c94d0b00368e8ba4a0a64b537a.wav?_sid=AMjXlFIUFZV87lh1WVaR0CRCxp
clenell

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:34:21 PM

Here ya go.

Here is a recording of Mr. Lenell, this is the man that is leading the class action against AMT.

Because we need wanted to sell to him from the beginning. But he begged, for 4 weeks.

https://control.phone.com/images/temporary/vm-1384294811-14403368316-aa095708c71f08c94d0b00368e8ba4a0a64b537a.wav?_sid=AMjXlFIUFZV87lh1WVaR0CRCxp

Thats right. This was last November? I finally paid and discovered what a sham you are. $6,000 later and almost 7 months I have received nothing from AMT. They are liars and thieves.

Also, I did not give you permission to post my phone number. Take it down now.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
raskul

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:34:27 PM

.. it's purpose of it's thread; evolves.  Roll Eyes

yet still, not exactly a hardware topic. is it?

raskul

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:39:25 PM

Correct. Meta most likely I think.

I wouldn't even know where to place it (thankfully I'm not a moderator lol)
isn't there a 'pointless ranting' subforum?
if not, may I donate the idea that there should be?

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:40:06 PM

Don't support us Bick.

We dont know about your project and unfortunately affiliating with you effects business in a negative way. Don't take it personally, its just business.

Sorry Bick.
raskul

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:42:06 PM

you just reminded me why i love being a part of this community.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:43:10 PM

Don't support us Bick.

We dont know about your project and unfortunately affiliating with you effects business in a negative way. Don't take it personally, its just business.

Sorry Bick.

This isn't support. I don't agree with leaving people hanging on the hook for miners or posting people recorded voices from business calls. Ethically challenged is that tact. I don't think this post BELONGS here. I was agreeing with raskul not you. You should moan about trolls in the Meta section.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
clenell

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:43:45 PM

Don't support us Bick.

Sorry Bick.

Joshua Zipkin why have you not issued refunds to people who never received miners from LAST YEAR? Why did you promise a January delivery for miners you never even had the PCB's for until March? Why did you lie to me and tell me the refund was in the mail over and over and over? Why did you lie about my miner delivery date over a dozen times? Can you answer any of these questions? Sound to me like YOU Joshua Zipkin are the troll.

raskul

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:45:02 PM

Don't support us Bick.

Sorry Bick.

This isn't support. I don't agree with leaving people hanging on the hook for miners or posting people recorded voices from business calls. Ethically challenged is that tact. I don't think this post BELONGS here. I was agreeing with raskul not you.

for the record, i refused to click the voice recording link; as I have some amount of integrity.
and don't be silly Bick, nobody ever agrees with raskul  Lips sealed it's my job to make it so (didn't you watch the video?)

Cheesy

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:49:05 PM

Don't support us Bick.

Sorry Bick.

This isn't support. I don't agree with leaving people hanging on the hook for miners or posting people recorded voices from business calls. Ethically challenged is that tact. I don't think this post BELONGS here. I was agreeing with raskul not you.

for the record, i refused to click the voice recording link; as I have some amount of integrity.
and don't be silly Bick, nobody ever agrees with raskul  Lips sealed it's my job to make it so (didn't you watch the video?)

Cheesy

What video. And who the fuck is Josh Raskin? Ruxpin? I did unfortunately listen to the unfortunate recording and I was right to worry for my own safety with that nut job but ya you don't instill much trust when releasing things like that. I certainly won't be filling out any forms with AMT or calling them ever... not that I would I hear they have had some delays in shipping anyhow ala 90% of the fabricators in bitcointalk.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:50:03 PM

Don't support us Bick.

Sorry Bick.

Joshua Zipkin why have you not issued refunds to people who never received miners from LAST YEAR? Why did you promise a January delivery for miners you never even had the PCB's for until March? Why did you lie to me and tell me the refund was in the mail over and over and over? Why did you lie about my miner delivery date over a dozen times? Can you answer any of these questions? Sound to me like YOU Joshua Zipkin are the troll.

I'm not joshua zipkin. I'm a freelance employee of AMT.  I didn't start working for AMT until a few months ago. I cannot comment on your specific situation, sorry.

But your message is so funny its ridiculous. Who says shit like that?
clenell

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:51:14 PM

Don't support us Bick.

Sorry Bick.

Are you not going to answer the questions Joshua Zipkin? You are a complete scam artist. You have NEVER delivered on a single word you said. You have stolen from me and countless others on this board. If i can help in any way preventing others from having to go through what YOU Joshua Zipkin have put me through than I have done a great deed. You are a sorry excuse for a human being.

raskul

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:53:06 PM

What video.

the OP has some conspiracy theorist video blog, i gave up after a few minutes.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:53:33 PM

I'm not joshua zipkin. I'm a freelance employee of AMT.  I didn't start working for AMT until a few months ago.

So what's your job responsibilities? AMT is many months late on delivering a working product. Shouldn't you be working instead of trolling forums?

Buy & Hold
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: