Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 0.4BTC  (Read 847 times)
AcidDemon (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:25:24 PM

I want to buy 0.4BTC. Payment via PayPal preferred. Site suggestions are also welcome if available  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:56:14 PM

You will not find seller who sell through Paypal.

Better try Virwox.com they accept paypal but their fees are really high.

Ashbite

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:10:32 PM

there are tons of trusted websites to buy bitcoin at. I would suggest looking them up before asking to buy bitcoins here. Virwox is indeed one of the better websites for paypal transactions.
ExpressCoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:04:31 PM

Hi! I'm from http://expco.in/t9. We'll do a PayPal trade with you! If you're still looking for someone to do PayPal, PM me and we can get the ball rolling.

Jeff
http://expco.in/t9
AcidDemon (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:50:39 PM

Thanks for the suggestions! I will check them. Many other direct offers on this board turned out to be scam. PrinceEA is one of those scammers.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:09:24 PM

Since you're new and don't have any trade history, not many will sell to you for paypal. You can try virwox like others have suggested but their fees add up to 25% or somewhere around there.

Just a tip: Watch out for scammers. There have been a bunch of them lately. Don't send first unless they are a trusted member with recent trades. Most scammers will use the "i won't send first or use escrow, you're protected by paypal i'm not" excuse. Once you send them funds they disappear and switch to the next account Wink
SeniorMember

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:00:37 PM

I want to buy 0.4BTC. Payment via PayPal preferred. Site suggestions are also welcome if available  Smiley
I have sent you a PM. Check your inbox.
Thanks
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:13:45 AM

If you want to have a safe and successful transaction, use VirWox. If you want to get scammed, trade with a newbie on here that says that trade with paypal. Unless you are dealing with someone like DannyHamilton, SOMEONE WILL BE SCAMMED.

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
SeniorMember

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:29:38 AM

If you want to have a safe and successful transaction, use VirWox. If you want to get scammed, trade with a newbie on here that says that trade with paypal. Unless you are dealing with someone like DannyHamilton, SOMEONE WILL BE SCAMMED.
Look buddy! Eat a damn snickers bar.
Bitcoin is being stolen by new methods every single day. They're smart little fuckers I can tell you that. Its not just paypal that  needs to be watched and worried about. The only time I don't hear about anyone being scammed, is a face to face trade.
Insecure

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:57:30 AM

PayPal risky but yes.
marlboro.gold

Activity: 60

¶v¶€ - €xchange - Ønline instantly!

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:08:29 AM

pp verifi ?
Unluckyduck

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:52:35 AM

Bitcoin is being stolen by new methods every single day. They're smart little fuckers I can tell you that. Its not just paypal that  needs to be watched and worried about. The only time I don't hear about anyone being scammed, is a face to face trade.
Nope. People have been scammed at face to face meets. Google it.
P.s a name like SeniorMember makes you look like a scammer.  Roll Eyes
Insecure

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:22:27 AM

I would not suggest use papal risky
CaptainBeck

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:25:35 AM

P.s a name like SeniorMember makes you look like a scammer.  Roll Eyes

ahahaha SeniorMember nice name on a Jr account.

Yeah no one will touch paypal round here unless they are both really trusted. Best to hit an already going exchange of some kind.
clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:32:59 AM

paypal very risky.  Shocked why people like using paypal?

SeniorMember

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:36:32 AM

Bitcoin is being stolen by new methods every single day. They're smart little fuckers I can tell you that. Its not just paypal that  needs to be watched and worried about. The only time I don't hear about anyone being scammed, is a face to face trade.
P.s a name like SeniorMember makes you look like a scammer.  Roll Eyes

ahahaha SeniorMember nice name on a Jr account.

Yeah no one will touch paypal round here unless they are both really trusted. Best to hit an already going exchange of some kind.
I sold my BCT Senior Member account. All I did was put senior memver as user name because that all I initially planned on using it for.
But as you see I'm still here ha.

Okay so it has happened before. So what... sad you went and and googled it just to prove a point.haha
AcidDemon (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:49:20 PM

Normally Im buying coins via bitcoin.de which uses wire transfer. I opened this thread because I needed some BTC ASAP.

I have done some transactions with PP in the past and had only good experience and no problems at all. But it seem like this board is FULL of scammers.
I have two open cases on PayPal now because the persons didn`t transfer the BTC... Hopefully PP will resolve the issues.

Credit for scamming goes to:
PrinceEA and trashymonkey

Beside PP: Is there a site which offers deposits via CC or any other method to quickly get some coins? Just in case Im in a hurry again.
LouReed

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:57:27 PM

Normally Im buying coins via bitcoin.de which uses wire transfer. I opened this thread because I needed some BTC ASAP.

I have done some transactions with PP in the past and had only good experience and no problems at all. But it seem like this board is FULL of scammers.
I have two open cases on PayPal now because the persons didn`t transfer the BTC... Hopefully PP will resolve the issues.

Beside PP: Is there a site which offers deposits via CC or any other method to quickly get some coins? Just in case Im in a hurry again.

If you're in the US you could just go buy a MoneyPak or Vanilla reload and then PM me.  Grin
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:01:06 PM

Next time don't send first. Don't fall for the paypal "Buyer Protection" excuse... I did left negative feedback a few days ago for PrinceEA, did you see it? Also avoided dealing with trashymonkey because they wouldn't send first or use escrow, usually a sure sign of a scammer.

Coinbase takes visa credit cards.
AcidDemon (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:11:01 PM

I did left negative feedback a few days ago for PrinceEA, did you see it? Also avoided dealing with trashymonkey because they wouldn't send first or use escrow, usually a sure sign of a scammer.

I didn`t see the negative feedback for PrinceEA  Angry Whats the overall experience with PP resolving those "problems"?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: