Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] Project Trust & Credibility DEAD, utopianfuture admitted HOAXING**  (Read 2570 times)
Ganefull

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:29:29 PM

just FYI utopianfuture did not really step back. he had to do this post cuz his name is ruined. hes still active in the project under different names. NEM is full of him. do not dare to believe hes gone as he claims, which can clearly be regarded as nothing but another lie.

yeah...exactly the right move to keep up the good work without getting annoyed by crying babys who could never set up an own coin - much less a project like nem.

hopefully mother utopionfuture isnt too sad when the loved son changes his name  Roll Eyes

what good work? can u post some examples please? thank u

well he's involved in a coin which has risen a lot in value even before release...

hmm...whats about the coin you created...? ...argh wait....right...

sorry I asked for examples of good work not random sentences, can u provide some please?

well if you just explained "utopianfuture is everywhere under different names" please proof he haven't done this, for example:

...if this post was helpful, i appreciate your donation.BTC: 14FsFhgMyFztgnbCuNAnh3ubPhoY1jGu3b RDD: Raz5zgyvDHcUC9s1KBBxHuuM3Q9etu43oA
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:30:16 PM

this is all u've got? im extremely disappointed.

Ganefull

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:33:43 PM

i also heard his stepbrother - dystopianfuture - did this:

...if this post was helpful, i appreciate your donation.BTC: 14FsFhgMyFztgnbCuNAnh3ubPhoY1jGu3b RDD: Raz5zgyvDHcUC9s1KBBxHuuM3Q9etu43oA
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:34:47 PM

well thats great. so now u have basically admitted that NEM until now is nothing but blabla vaporware that collected lots of funds right? way to go. thank u

Okay guy. Now this is just overkill. Your first revelation was interesting but you aren't helping anything anymore.

who asked u to judge me? i do what i do and thats it. u do what u do.

Ganefull

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:39:12 PM

well thats great. so now u have basically admitted that NEM until now is nothing but blabla vaporware that collected lots of funds right? way to go. thank u

dystopianfuture is not connected to NEM - never was.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:47:34 PM

dystopianfuture is not connected to NEM - never was.

New NEM thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650250.0

Sebastien256

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:02:07 AM

if u knew, if u only knew what i know...

please go ahead, free yourself. That will be interesting.

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 09:41:05 AM

+1

Many interesting comments have been sent during the last night. Few thoughts based on those.

utopianfuture's deed was not so dirty as some famous persons' in real life. And those people didn't resign. By resigning utopianfuture increased the level of trust to the NEM community.

There will be newcomers to NEM and they may ask, can NEM be trusted.
The current NEM-haters will say "NO". Then the question is how the current NEM-supporters can assure the newcomers?
Is it enough to have utopianfuture's explanation and core team's comments? No. There is needed the working servers and clients. When the NEM coin is running, everybody understand that utopianfuture's deed was just a human mistake and it didn't affect to NEM.

Also then can be evaluated Come-f-a's accusations, which already have been raising to astronomical yards    and his real identity, which he keeps advertising and hinting with certain writing styles and by saying he has been in the NEM project. Has been in the NEM project and now tries to destroy it? I'd think twice when hiring such a guy in my projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:15:22 PM

Typical elitist "Do as I say not as I do".

Crypto seems to attract the type. So now the question is, what is the next scam from his sock puppet accounts? This guy is not going anywhere.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:06:46 PM

+1

Many interesting comments have been sent during the last night. Few thoughts based on those.

utopianfuture's deed was not so dirty as some famous persons' in real life. And those people didn't resign. By resigning utopianfuture increased the level of trust to the NEM community.

The current NEM-haters will say "NO". Then the question is how the current NEM-supporters can assure the newcomers?
Is it enough to have utopianfuture's explanation and core team's comments? No. There is needed the working servers and clients. When the NEM coin is running, everybody understand that utopianfuture's deed was just a human mistake and it didn't affect to NEM.

Also then can be evaluated Come-f-a's accusations, which already have been raising to astronomical yards    and his real identity, which he keeps advertising and hinting with certain writing styles and by saying he has been in the NEM project. Has been in the NEM project and now tries to destroy it? I'd think twice when hiring such a guy in my projects.

Many new companies (e.g. restaurants) create fake reviews to draw people in.  If those restaurants are actually good and later become successful and get good real reviews, should the owner resign?

Even in video games, companies bribe Gamespot to get review scores above 80%.

Broke our trust sure but UF no longer has anything to do with NEM. 

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
splintcell1

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:24:07 PM

+1

Many new companies (e.g. restaurants) create fake reviews to draw people in.  If those restaurants are actually good and later become successful and get good real reviews, should the owner resign?

You are one of those People who would justify Hitler of Stalin if you had Invested in Their business.

Please be Careful, thx god the Scammer is gone from the Nem ! Nem forever!
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:39:25 PM

+1

You are one of those People who would justify Hitler of Stalin if you had Invested in Their business.

quoting  Wink
for the next generations, who do not know the history and they ask, who was Hitler, who was Stalin. Then they can read from "The splintcell1's History" Smiley

jk... the quoting is just for you. Later you can read this, and understand how childish and stupid comments you have liberated from your keyboard.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:31:14 PM

+1

quoting  Wink
for the next generations, who do not know the history and they ask, who was Hitler, who was Stalin. Then they can read from "The splintcell1's History" Smiley

jk... the quoting is just for you. Later you can read this, and understand how childish and stupid comments you have liberated from your keyboard.

well hes somewhat right albeit a little extreme in his choice of examplee

i would say TaunSew wouldnt mind if some people would die for his nemstake

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:38:41 PM

Anything you have to say is irrelevant from this point out. You purposefully tried to crash the price of NEM so you could buy more. You are a disgusting, dishonest, useless individual.

envy is a waste of time nutildah. i never crashed a price. nemstake price was and is low.

limingz

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 09:43:36 PM

When will nem launch? What can we buy from nemstake?

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:44:47 PM

When will nem launch? What can we buy from nemstake?

nemstake is used to convert to NEM after launch;
  one nemstake is traded at ab. $1500 at the moment and converts to 1 million NEM later on.

NEM Alpha launch 25.June.

limingz

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 09:49:05 PM

Charecter fitst and coin second.So I believe in NAS_COIN more.I think NAS will win in all the nxt clones.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:49:44 PM

Charecter fitst and coin second.So I believe in NAS_COIN more.I think NAS will win in all the nxt clones.

sorry but NAS coin is nothing but a mindless clone.  do not be blind.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:53:48 PM

Anything you have to say is irrelevant from this point out. You purposefully tried to crash the price of NEM so you could buy more. You are a disgusting, dishonest, useless individual.

envy is a waste of time nutildah. i never crashed a price. nemstake price was and is low.

The price is now at 21000. Last night the price was down into the 17000s. Everything you say is a lie. You are disgusting and cannot be trusted.

The best way to deal with you is to put you on ignore.

I hope enough people here can put the pieces together for themselves to figure out you are also just a selfish lying retard, hellbent on making the world a stupider place for a living.

Good is when money is in my pocket. The maxime of Nem is financial freedom. Fair is if i'm rich. If u dont like it leave Nem.

Nem is not for those who want no gains, sorry nutildah.   i am sorry but post ur nem address and i send you some.

limingz

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 10:07:51 PM

sorry but NAS coin is nothing but a mindless clone.  do not be blind.
No,NAS coin is not a simple and mindless clone,but a competive coin based on nxt.NAS will depart from nxt.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: