Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]*SITE UP* FrozenBit Multisignature & Multiplatform Secure Bitcoin Wallets  (Read 7580 times)
tryexcept

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:43:58 PM

Meh, you are more fake than your fake followers on twitter https://twitter.com/FrozenBitIO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tryexcept

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:57:51 PM

Sockpuppet summer compilation: Yawn  Wink

FrozenBit (OP)

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:02:29 PM

There is enough green address sock puppets in there.

However, since you refuse to acutely address any question or criticism you're given I see no reason to further this conversation.
tryexcept

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:06:56 PM

Well done, according to the mods they are all your sockpuppets

Quick, delete all accounts!

FrozenBit (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:09:51 PM

Well done, according to the mods they are all your sockpuppets

Quick, delete all accounts!

I don't think you've shared a factual thing today.

How does anyone use greenaddress when their founder constantly lies, uses deceptive practices then tries to cover it up? I'm glad someone brought it up though, forces you onto the defensive.

Which you still haven't addressed that article.

More of a reason to not use services that hold your keys for you. They have sketchy founders.
tryexcept

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:18:49 PM

You think people are stupid?

People know GreenAddress, they know it is open source (unlike frozenbit), they know it is multiplatform (unlike frozenbit), and the white paper and design have been reviewed by a bunch of core developers (in fact, I got great suggestions from them!)

If I was you, I'd wait for your code to be open source before making claims of being open source. Same for multiplatform and multisig.

Also, I would learn to read code before spreading stupid FUD on either reddit or bitcointalk.

Last, I would _really_, _really_ avoid sockpuppets and fake followers on twitter, the bitcoin community is more technical and advanced than the people you usually scam.

Thank you!

FrozenBit (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:24:10 PM

You surely have no problem scamming people with a central server, do you understand how big of a risk your putting on people with that?!?

also did you already forget?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/29fdhu/greenaddress_is_using_peddlers_to_hide_bad/

You have no problem using shills, and sock puppets. Do you think people are stupid enough not to notice?

You must of glossed over your criticism thread, alot of people saying they don't trust greenaddress.

Also no one knows greenaddress, you have yet to make news. If you want multisig awareness don't cry over things, address them then start a campaign to spread awareness.

We have our own campaign planned, if you think it'd be beneficial you should actively engage with people working on multisig.

Your press is already bad as it is, wouldn't hurt.

-Calvin
tryexcept

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:26:57 PM

I would not call your sock puppets criticism, giving yourself too much credit ;p

FrozenBit (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:47:13 PM

I would not call your sock puppets criticism, giving yourself too much credit ;p

http://bitcoinpete.com/2014/05/05/on-reusing-bitcoin-addresses/

Another instance of you responding bad to criticism? He even brought it up on an IRC and you had a hissy fit!

Anyway, since you fail to respond to any questions about criticism I see you as increasing red flagged.

However a few updates:

• News article being worked on.
  • Source code and github ready to be published upon launch.
  • Apps are pending approval.

Besides that if you see a problem with how FrozenBit is, even though it hasn't launched yet? Therefore I'm skeptical about your motives here, I suggest you email calvin, @ calvin@frozenbit.io

tryexcept

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:53:05 PM

Can't wait for Pete to review frozenbit! Let me ping him!

Vintage

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:01:34 PM

The site has to be fully launced before any review. They are just giving out news as it happens, they haven't launched so how is it fair to fully criticize them?
FrozenBit (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:11:16 PM

The site has to be fully launced before any review. They are just giving out news as it happens, they haven't launched so how is it fair to fully criticize them?

Criticism is fine, I actively embrace it.

However, we saw issues with wallets and we've attempted to make a wallet that's more secure and that we have nothing to do with. Meaning we have no hand in the process of using the wallet. Alot of services fake security by saying there is no central server, there is.

It seems we're getting blamed for criticism of another services short comings, it's fine I guess we are doing something right.

That's fine aswell, we are taking our time and listening to criticism look at our previous post history ~ we've changed alot of things.

We want things to be right, not release code that you try to use and it doesn't work. Alot of people are stuck using shit products already, we aren't one of them.

I do encourage questions, but we are feeding a service troll Smiley
tryexcept

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:39:25 PM

Looks like someone posted this: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/29hu4u/greenaddress_hiding_bad_feedback_more_proof_to/

Good thing, thanks for clarifying!  Kiss

FrozenBit (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:07:20 PM

Looks like someone posted this: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/29hu4u/greenaddress_hiding_bad_feedback_more_proof_to/

Good thing, thanks for clarifying!  Kiss

Thanks for bringing that to my attention! Just proves why you shouldn't use any service like greenaddress that holds your keys!

Especially when not all their founders are listed on their about us page. By the looks of the amount of people who seem to own it (or are those shills?)
It seems sketchy.

Stay away from things that hold your keys those are red flags.
tryexcept

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:38:07 PM

More red flags then:

1) frozenbit.io and frozenb.it are both registered using HIDDEN whois information (the latter registered via http://www.netim.com/)

2) frozenbit.io is on a server in germany, IP 85.25.43.36, you can check via this http://www.crimeflare.com for frozenbit.io

3) check it: indeed the server has frozenbit.io answering , just try it: wget --header="Host: frozenbit.io" 85.25.43.36

4) they run LOTS of services there! https://www.virustotal.com/en/ip-address/85.25.43.36/information/

frozenbit.io
crackinghome.com
fane.co
redemptioncraft.org
scriptznull.info

And these too!!

2014-06-13 allverdantgroup.tk
2014-05-04 anoncloud.pw
2014-06-03 arqel.com
2014-04-11 barclayaks.com
2014-05-11 cablemars.com
2014-03-18 edesonspy.tk
2014-05-08 l-comus.com
2014-06-13 sevdalinka.info
2014-06-04 shineopulencelimited.com
2014-03-23 so-like.net

5) they have 8000 followers on twitter but no code to show and no way to register a new account on their site

6) no surnames

henrydavidharris

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:04:37 AM

Good luck with your service m8

WARNING, I've seen this guy point all of his sites issues on frozenbit. Jesus m8 can you not fix the issues you have with your own site?

This tryexcept guy is running a scam, Idc if you listen to me or not. The tide will come in eventually.

Besides this, good luck with your service OP. If it's like it described it'll work. You'll always have haters and trolls. and m8 that's what this guy is.
FrozenBit (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:10:39 AM

Good luck with your service m8

WARNING, I've seen this guy point all of his sites issues on frozenbit. Jesus m8 can you not fix the issues you have with your own site?

This tryexcept guy is running a scam, Idc if you listen to me or not. The tide will come in eventually.

Besides this, good luck with your service OP. If it's like it described it'll work. You'll always have haters and trolls. and m8 that's what this guy is.

Yeah he surely showed his true colors. Stay away from greenaddress for sure, likely a scam.

Anyway, we're going to begin experimenting with trezor support. You'll be able to generate one or more keys on trezor!
WinBTC.pw

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:58:29 AM

Why use a shared server?

Does not seem very reliable.
FrozenBit (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:25:14 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 06:42:18 AM by FrozenBit

Why use a shared server?

Does not seem very reliable.

We don't, but check DNS records of a competitor and you find very fast they are. Dishonest security appears rampant.

We use managed dedicated server hosting provided by rackspace  Smiley

If you're talking about the testing site it's simply just setting on a testing server? It's only standard to do so?

You don't work on a live site silly?

EDIT: Date Registered:    Today at 05:36:34 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However if you want to be apart of the alpha testing going on, on the working version message me on BTC talk.

I'll set you up with an account and some testnet coins!

FrozenBit (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:50:35 PM

Centralized services are a thing of the past. Over the last 3 months the team and I have decided on a lot of features to introduce to frozenbit. It's time to see what you guys can do.

I'd like to introduce Frozenbit API;

• make a higher security exchange
  • create your own wallet provider
  • fully integrate a multisig market
  • make something new!

Expect release very soon! Want to be on the mailing list?

+message me on site to be added to developer list!

P.s. Message me if you'd like to try frozenbit testnet aswell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: