Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dannyhamilton sucks  (Read 1713 times)
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:34:21 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 02:52:26 AM by WhatsBitcoin

Oh hi dannyhamilton.

Get sick. Get well.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 11:39:33 PM

Whao, that's sad dude.  How you value life.  No offence, it was completely your own fault to gamble at such extreme measures.
That doesn't mean that you have to end your own life.  Be a man, get over it.  Don't die.
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:40:14 PM

I can't take life anymore. I've come close to killing myself twice, putting myself in the hospital twice and this time I'm just done. I'm a degenerate gambler. I asked Nitrogen to IP ban me and they said they did but they didn't. I didn't change IPs or use anything different and today I went to Nitrogen and was fooling around with the prop bets. I didn't realize my deposit of 1.16 BTC had come in and I placed a bet that will never hit on some nobody for my full balance. I didn't mean to do this. I'm now broke and can't do this anymore. Ive failed everyone in my life, my parents know of my problem and don't want anythingto do with me. I can't do this anymore. I just want to die and im going to go thru with it tonight. Nitrogen wont help, nobody will. It was an accident and my life savings are gone. I wish they would have banned me like they said they did.

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/ed5fef4dnhFV0k4SVZ6eHVIckZHeGp5TUEwZz09/r/48971/

Im going to write a letter to my parents and my girlfriend and explain to them what happened. I dont want to live anymore, my problem will never get better. Ill always be a disappointment to everyone. Truly. I dont deserve to live anymore and thus im going to take my whole prescription of sleeping pills once I write the letters and tell everyone goodbye.

it has been a great experience getting to know all you people in bitcoin and i wish you the best. I hope you all never fall down the path of gambling that i did.

Goodbye.

What kind of sleeping pills are those? Your chances of taking your life with almost any of those that are being prescribed nowadays are very very slim. Please do not try that, or any better method either.

Sorry to hear that. But spending your savings isn't that bad, it wasn't even credit. Some people don't have money at all. You can start a new life and get someone to take care of your money if you are unable to.
Good luck.

Edit: you really lost only 1 bitcoin or what? You could make that back by selling that prescription on Silk Road instead.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:46:12 PM

Sell your computer. Use the money for fun over the next week before killing yourself.

Why kill yourself before spending everything you have?

The side effect of this is you realize there is life outside of the Internet and regain a will to live.

WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:46:50 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 02:52:41 AM by WhatsBitcoin

hi

Get sick. Get well.
kuverty

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:50:14 PM

I can't take life anymore. I've come close to killing myself twice, putting myself in the hospital twice and this time I'm just done. I'm a degenerate gambler. I asked Nitrogen to IP ban me and they said they did but they didn't. I didn't change IPs or use anything different and today I went to Nitrogen and was fooling around with the prop bets. I didn't realize my deposit of 1.16 BTC had come in and I placed a bet that will never hit on some nobody for my full balance. I didn't mean to do this. I'm now broke and can't do this anymore. Ive failed everyone in my life, my parents know of my problem and don't want anythingto do with me. I can't do this anymore. I just want to die and im going to go thru with it tonight. Nitrogen wont help, nobody will. It was an accident and my life savings are gone. I wish they would have banned me like they said they did.

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/ed5fef4dnhFV0k4SVZ6eHVIckZHeGp5TUEwZz09/r/48971/

Im going to write a letter to my parents and my girlfriend and explain to them what happened. I dont want to live anymore, my problem will never get better. Ill always be a disappointment to everyone. Truly. I dont deserve to live anymore and thus im going to take my whole prescription of sleeping pills once I write the letters and tell everyone goodbye.

it has been a great experience getting to know all you people in bitcoin and i wish you the best. I hope you all never fall down the path of gambling that i did.

Goodbye.

What kind of sleeping pills are those? Your chances of taking your life with almost any of those that are being prescribed nowadays are very very slim. Please do not try that, or any better method either.

Sorry to hear that. But spending your savings isn't that bad, it wasn't even credit. Some people don't have money at all. You can start a new life and get someone to take care of your money if you are unable to.
Good luck.

Edit: you really lost only 1 bitcoin or what? You could make that back by selling that prescription on Silk Road instead.
I've lost $2500+ to Nitrogen. I've asked them multiple times to ban me, everytime they said they did but they didn't. I don't fucking care. I have a butcher knife I'll use and slit my throat. Im just done with this. I'm tired of crying and life in general.

2500 dollars is something you could make back in a couple of monts by posting on this forum with a paid sig for chrissakes. Then get someone to handle your money for you and move on. Or get any job. Take acid. Losing 2500 dollars is no biggie, you don't even have debt do you.
joshraban76

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:51:55 PM

Why all of this ?

Money or what exactly ?

Will you end your soul for some piece controlling your life ?

Brother, wake up, go to Mosque, Church and pray their, may Allah accept your prayings.

Don't make another mistake which won't be reversible !

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
Bitcoins101

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:53:07 PM

Goodbye.

Good luck.

I've lost $2500+ to Nitrogen. I've asked them multiple times to ban me, everytime they said they did but they didn't. I have never changed any IP or anything so I don't know why they claim they have banned me.

I don't fucking care. I have a butcher knife I'll use and slit my throat. Im just done with this. I'm tired of crying and life in general.

Sounds painful. Why not just go skydiving and not open your parachute or something? You'd probably have a nice funeral that way too.

kuverty

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:58:12 PM

Goodbye.

Good luck.

I've lost $2500+ to Nitrogen. I've asked them multiple times to ban me, everytime they said they did but they didn't. I have never changed any IP or anything so I don't know why they claim they have banned me.

I don't fucking care. I have a butcher knife I'll use and slit my throat. Im just done with this. I'm tired of crying and life in general.

Sounds painful. Why not just go skydiving and not open your parachute or something? You'd probably have a nice funeral that way too.

Yeah or just die in an "accident", and get an insurance well before that. That would be nice considering the family since that was important.
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:39:12 AM

get some sleep, when you wake up its a new start. forget shot now and go to sleep. your mind cant make right choices when its tired
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:46:11 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 02:53:03 AM by WhatsBitcoin

hi

Get sick. Get well.
2017orso

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:52:20 AM

It is great to hear that you reconsidered, and that Nitrogen worked with you to address your frustration.

Good luck to you and definately the next step is to ban yourself from the computer for a short while, and go out and enjoy the air.
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:59:33 AM

I'm glad you got it worked out with Nitrogen. Suicide is not the answer ever!

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
Parham6

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Deceased

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:39:27 AM

I totally know your pain man, I totally feel you:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612740.60

In memorial of the soon to be dead...
R.I.P.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3231

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:42:51 AM

You are going to kill yourself over some money? That seems a little extreme, doesn't it?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
dwma

Activity: 405

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:53:14 AM

Im going to write a letter to my parents and my girlfriend and explain to them what happened. I dont want to live anymore, my problem will never get better. Ill always be a disappointment to everyone. Truly. I dont deserve to live anymore and thus im going to take my whole prescription of sleeping pills once I write the letters and tell everyone goodbye. Probably in an hour or so from this post.

Goodbye.

I don't mean to sound insensitive but I know people in 100ks of debt and they plod on.  Thats 100ks in USD over sports betting.  Always thought they could beat it.  Few can.  The ones who do beat it use math and not hunches.  Go to Gamblers Anonymous.  Try that first.  Not sure your situation with your parents, but if you've fixed your life and your parents are decent people then they'll forgive you for whatever you've done.

I mean if you are taking sleeping pills and have "put yourself in the hospital twice" you have all sorts of issues that go beyond a sports betting habit.  See a shrink.  Do something. You obviously need someone to talk to. Get your head straight.

BTW.

The sports betting racket is dead.  So many of the old timers have given up.  Online you get screwed, Vegas books have turned to low limit shit.  There aren't many outs.  ANd all this is assuming you're smart enough to beat sports.  Give it up.  Now is not the time to get started in sports betting and especially if you ever place bets off "hunches".  That site you mentioned is likely not even pay you out 286 BTC.  Perhaps they would.  Did you look at the sum of all the odds in that related prop bet?  How much juice was the house taking?  If you didn't then you have no business trying to make a career out of betting sports. 

Bitcoins101

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:14:58 AM

Im going to write a letter to my parents and my girlfriend and explain to them what happened. I dont want to live anymore, my problem will never get better. Ill always be a disappointment to everyone. Truly. I dont deserve to live anymore and thus im going to take my whole prescription of sleeping pills once I write the letters and tell everyone goodbye. Probably in an hour or so from this post.

Goodbye.

I don't mean to sound insensitive but I know people in 100ks of debt and they plod on.  Thats 100ks in USD over sports betting.  Always thought they could beat it.  Few can.  The ones who do beat it use math and not hunches.  Go to Gamblers Anonymous.  Try that first.  Not sure your situation with your parents, but if you've fixed your life and your parents are decent people then they'll forgive you for whatever you've done.

I mean if you are taking sleeping pills and have "put yourself in the hospital twice" you have all sorts of issues that go beyond a sports betting habit.  See a shrink.  Do something. You obviously need someone to talk to. Get your head straight.

BTW.

The sports betting racket is dead.  So many of the old timers have given up.  Online you get screwed, Vegas books have turned to low limit shit.  There aren't many outs.  ANd all this is assuming you're smart enough to beat sports.  Give it up.  Now is not the time to get started in sports betting and especially if you ever place bets off "hunches".  That site you mentioned is likely not even pay you out 286 BTC.  Perhaps they would.  Did you look at the sum of all the odds in that related prop bet?  How much juice was the house taking?  If you didn't then you have no business trying to make a career out of betting sports. 

I think it was more of a "fuck my life, here it goes, please make Chris frickin' Anderson somehow win the MVP."

BetMoose

Activity: 372

Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 03:18:07 AM

Hey dude,

1. Your life is worth more than $2500. Don't be stupid and kill yourself over it. I know people that have lost a lot more on GOOD bets. The fact you know you have a problem and can recognize it (and even tried taking steps towards it) is a great start.

2. Did you know you can 'ban' yourself by adding in an IP address in your hosts file within Windows? That way any time you go there it'll tell you 'cannot connect'. Maybe try that?

3. This is really random and I do not mean to promote our exchange (just throwing an idea out), but if you want, come to our site, make an account and we can ban you? Maybe it'll make you feel like you have support options? I don't know...

Stay with us, the community is small enough as it is,
Avalon

BetMoose.com - Wager on real world events. Profit from predicting the future. Create and share your own contracts.
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 03:21:39 AM

Your gambling has little to do with money.

Research the story of a man named Brian Molony a Canadian man who struggled with gambling

This article is vey brief , there is a biography about him also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Molony

With the proper approach you can turn anything around.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:26:38 AM

life costs more than 1+ BTC.

yolo
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print