Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:52:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitMix - Instantly Exchange BTC for MoneyPak, REloadit, etc (AUTOMATED)  (Read 2703 times)
bitMix.me (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:12:08 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 09:06:29 PM by bitMix.me

bitMix.me

We want to let you know about our service that lets you exchange your bitcoin for cash using MoneyPak, Vanilla Reload, REloadit, and NetSpend Reload! There are other exchangers that do this right now but they make you wait 24-48 hours because they do the exchange manually. We also do bitcoin mixing. More information on that can be found below.

bitMix is completely automated. We wait for 6 network confirmations and then you can buy a Reload Pack. We will always have a large number of Reload Packs for sale with amounts ranging from $20 - $500. We recommend buying the $20 Reload Packs to review the service or let us know if there are any bugs on the site.

FAQ:

What is a 'Reload Pack' and how can I use it?
Reload Packs are used to reload Prepaid Debit Cards. You can choose from REloadit, GreenDot MoneyPak, NetSpend Reload, and Vanilla Reload. You can also use GreenDot MoneyPak to add money to your PayPal account.

Is it anonymous?
We do not collect any of your information. When you submit your bitcoin it will be mixed into our pool anyways. When you buy a Prepaid Debit Card the services you use will request information. There are ways to anonymously purchase Prepaid Debit Cards if you do not want to give out your own information.

What are the fee's to use your service?
We pull the last price from blockchain.info and add a 5% flat fee. We have no added fee on top of the percentage. The cost is 5% whether you exchange $50 or $500. This is the lowest fee that any service out there has for exchanging BTC to Reload packs!

Why should I buy from you and not from others?
Our exchange is automated, we have the best customer service, and the best prices too!

I have a lot of BTC I want to sell. Can you handle that much? Can you give me a discount?
If you want to exchange a large amount of bitcoin we can work out a better price. We always encourage customers to start off with smaller amounts!

Please send us any suggestions you may have for us to improve our service.
You can PM us or reach us at bitmix@bitmix.me

TOR HIDDEN SERVICE : bitmixjoua46abo5.onion

Our PGP key and email can be found on our website

BITCOIN MIXING:

We keep your bitcoin in cold storage to prevent hackers from stealing them. It takes around 24-48 hours for transactions to go through after you withdraw them. This is because we have to manually allow the coins to be withdrawn. We also review the pending withdrawals and if we notice anything unusual we can check to make sure that the user really deposited those coins. That way even if the server is somehow hacked your coins are safe. Nobody will be able to generate fake transactions to steal your coins. Combining these two methods means it is almost impossible for us to lose your money if get "hacked". This is only for MIXING. Our Reload Pack withdrawals are instant.

We do store logs temporarily for troubleshooting purposes. We purge all logs after 1-2 weeks. Be advised that we will never reveal these logs to any third parties. You should always create "partition of trust" by using another mixing service in addition to ours. Our fees are very low and we will keep them that way. That way even if we are a "honeypot" and turn out to be logging you will still be safe. We do not store IP logs. Our server is on TOR and it only shows connections from localhost (127.0.0.1)

We use a combination of old school mixing techniques combined with advanced scripts to make sure you never receive tainted coins. We "wash" all of our dirty coins before they even touch the clean coins so even if our mixing pool runs low and we have to transfer coins you will still not receive dirty coins. We continuously have a steady flow of new coins coming in through other businesses so I can confidently say that our mixing pool will never run low and we will never have to mix dirty coins with clean coins Smiley But if we do you can be assured that you will never receive tainted coins.

We started this service anonymously to prevent shutting down under pressure from law enforcement. We don't require any personally identifiable information. We also don't use javascript so you can use TOR and know that you are safe Smiley

We charge a 1 - 2% fee on all deposits. The fee is randomized each time.

As of right now our mixing service has not gone public yet. We are still testing. You can still exchange bitcoin for GreenDot MoneyPak, Vanilla Reload, NetSpend Reload, and REloadit

For more details please read our faq at http://bitmix.me/faq.html

Please let us know if we forgot to cover anything. We will try to answer all questions. We are open to suggestions and ways to improve our service.

We have been working on this project for 6 months now and we are very excited to finally release it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope you enjoy our services for years to come Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitMix.me (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:08:47 PM

UPDATED ORIGINAL POST WITH MORE INFORMATION!

Our reload pack exchange is automated!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: