Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neutrinocoin | The Secret Coin  (Read 5703 times)
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:07:17 AM

The saddest part of all is nobody gives a shit. Not even a millionth of a shit.

The acceptable amount of reward for developing a coin? 0.000000000% premine. The reward is bringing innovation and with good development perhaps even riches like Satoshi.

All anyone talks about is "oh it's worth XXXX sats" or "the price will skyrocket" or "the devs have promised XXXX". <1% of devs can deliver promises. Even good devs like that for BTC, BC, DRK (not directly comparable of course) have issues delivering promises.

I compare it to the recent spate of SilkRoad clones. The SR admin, DPR, wasn't driven by money, just as Satoshi wasn't driven by money w ฿. Soon SR clones cropped up and were stealing TENS (possibly HUNDREDS) of millions of dollars.

Scamcoin devs are making millions from these premines and the fact is it's probably a very small group continuously pulling the same scam time after time.

This whole ruse is never going to end until either people wise up or it becomes unprofitable. Until we can make premines and pump and dump schemes and even exchange profits from being so staggeringly large it's only going to get worse.
Whoisthelorax

Activity: 370
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:26:29 PM

The fact there are 21 million neutrinos for sale at 1 btc each on bittrex, more than there even is Bitcoin available is a dead giveaway it is a scam. I can't believe those 3 guys behind it would put their public reputations on the line like that considering they have impressive linkedin resumes.

Maybe it's because they're willing to sacrifice their public reputation to get a few million out of the cryptoworld. To them, what it comes down to is, "what's the better option?" Working for another 5-20 years doing whatever it is they were previously doing; or create a scam coin with the knowledge that they have, and skim the top every time the market rises past a certain point? Unsurprisingly, their profiles and pictures have been removed from the Neutrino website.

Dont worry i screen grabbed them so we can remember their faces forever.

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins#neutrinocoin
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:21:03 PM

Neutrino!!!! To the moon!!! I love this coin, it is awesome.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:10:09 AM

The fact there are 21 million neutrinos for sale at 1 btc each on bittrex, more than there even is Bitcoin available is a dead giveaway it is a scam. I can't believe those 3 guys behind it would put their public reputations on the line like that considering they have impressive linkedin resumes.

it's worht millions!!!!!!!!

but only $55 is sold on the market
 Cheesy

if they can pull the but look at our market capital scam long enough
then it will fool the general public

it is hard to dump if there are no buyers.

verdict

The coin was secretly mined by a small group of people, and they did not even make the slightest effort to announce to the world that the coin was launched. Instead, 210 Million coins were secretely mined for more than 2 months.

I do not see a huge innovation here; the fact that it automatically connects to nodes using TOR does not impress me at all, any other coin could easily set up TOR nodes. The transactions are not mixed, so I do not see very useful to hide the IP.

I would recommend extreme caution if you plan to invest in this coin. The price of a coin that achieved to reach the 11th market capitalization in matter of days after it was added into an exchange, and that was secretly mined by a small group of people, and does not have innovative features can only go one direction in the long term, and it is down.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 03:48:05 PM

Immediately removing this coin from AllCrypt.com. We have wallet problems that needs dev help, and I see the coin is clearly garbage and a scam.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
lemial

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:54:19 AM

I understand that blokchain coins restarted ?!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012723.0

How to hear the opinion of the developers?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: