Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:00:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM - New Economy Movement - NEMstake Tokens Listed on NXT Asset Exchange  (Read 22507 times)
mullakuz

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:53:40 AM

Sent 1 NXT and PM my Account ID.

I hope this is right...

I spend a lot of my time doing what is perceived as nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heajin5921

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:41:21 AM

just pm you patmast3r

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. <BFLFB8V7h3yhDs5irELoFo4tDB7ZC3MrQN>
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:45:51 AM

YOU NEED TO BE A NEM STAKEHOLDER TO BE ISSUED A STAKE! WE ARE NOT SELLING STAKES FOR 1 NXT PEOPLE !

I can't refund you if you send 1 NXT as a fee and are not a stakeholder. I don't have enough NXT since many people seem to make that mistake...which is baffling.

mullakuz

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:51:55 AM

YOU NEED TO BE A NEM STAKEHOLDER TO BE ISSUED A STAKE! WE ARE NOT SELLING STAKES FOR 1 NXT PEOPLE !

I can't refund you if you send 1 NXT as a fee and are not a stakeholder. I don't have enough NXT since many people seem to make that mistake...which is baffling.

To be honest, your communications haven't been the best, the threads are all over the place and no one knows what the hell is going on. Including myself.

Is it too late to get in what is the go?

patmast3r

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:58:44 AM

To be honest, your communications haven't been the best, the threads are all over the place and no one knows what the hell is going on. Including myself.

You can get in by buying stakes on the AE
There will also be an auction but there's no definitive date for that yet.

Our communications got messed up by our former head leaving and locking all threads. However the informations were still all available. Even with the best communication you still have to read.

mullakuz

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:00:15 AM

Our communications got messed up by our former head leaving and locking all threads. However the informations were still all available. Even with the best communication you still have to read.

Every section I read, the thread had been moved somewhere else. I could count at least 4 threads Ive visited today.

patmast3r

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:09:42 AM

Every section I read, the thread had been moved somewhere else. I could count at least 4 threads Ive visited today.

There are exactly 3 official threads. 1 for discussion, 1 for the assets and 1 for complaints and refunds. That's it.

yzhi

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:13:21 AM

Any timetable for when tokens can be given out again?

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:25:33 AM

There are exactly 3 official threads. 1 for discussion, 1 for the assets and 1 for complaints and refunds. That's it.
Why main thread change?
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:26:55 AM

utopianfuture Scammed dude...

worldhello

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:28:21 AM

the nem is good,but now I do not know some good news for it...

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T8B9oeLHEs2sSaJn4fvG359NEUyi7daAuJ
sevenyears26

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:01:14 AM

Let's go back to normality:

Keep on voting for NEM guys!!!

https://hitbtc.com/vote

Done

C'mon guys were in like 22 place even shitty quark has more votes than us. You can even vote multiple times on different days. We can do sooo much better than this. Nem is at 136 votes vs doge and NXT with 15k and 16k respectively. I need anyone who reads this to simply click the link and click the vote button. So easy

https://hitbtc.com/vote[/b][/size]
[/color]
[/quote]

Nem Beta: TAQJE7-B37VGQ-HX7JBK-LTBAG7-D7BZUJ-YTO4IP-LLEF
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:12:57 AM

the nem is good,but now I do not know some good news for it...

NEM is scam dude  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652562.0

off_d

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:19:54 PM

Patmast3r, made a payment and sent you a pm with the details some hours ago. When is the next batch of stakes due? Thanx.
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:54:02 PM

good jobs!

+1 Great scam!  Community enrich us hard!

namib

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:16:58 PM

Patmast3r, made a payment and sent you a pm with the details some hours ago. When is the next batch of stakes due? Thanx.

give him a break. It is still Sunday  Smiley
i sent 1 nxt and pm (i am a stake holder)
thanks

come from... wherever... how come and only you are talking about scam?
i think the dev team is there even minus one member   Undecided
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:02:31 PM

Need to find somebody to fill in Utopianfuture's role, This is getting complicated.
patmast3r

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:59:34 AM

Need to find somebody to fill in Utopianfuture's role, This is getting complicated.

anyone requesting information about claiming tokens on nxt AE can contact me for general info/help! might lighten the load on pat.

@pat

whats the story with requesting 1 nxt to be sent to you to claim? is it purely to cover the cost of tx fees? il send you a 100 or so nxt to cover some if it saves the hasle of having to request 1 nxt (which is a pain if you ask me)

Hi kodtycoon and thx for helping with this.

It is not 100% to cover the fees but also to have 2 things.

1 it's proof inside the blockchain that the user wants the asset to be issued to the address the fee came from (so people can't blame me for issueing to the wron address or something)

2 it's kind of book-keeping of request and issueance besides the PMs.

Plz send me a pm with your address and I'll send you back your 100 NXT as I can't take them Smiley

platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:26:02 AM

This is a doubled thread. One of them is made on purpose to scam people. You decide which one.
patmast3r

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:12:34 AM

PLZ PAY THE 1 NXT TX FEE FROM THE NXT-ACCOUNT YOU WANT THE ASSET TO BE ISSUED TO!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: