Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM - New Economy Movement - NEMstake Tokens Listed on NXT Asset Exchange  (Read 22506 times)
TauMuon (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

NEM Enthusiast

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:30:43 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 05:21:42 PM by TauMuon

NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT
"A Community-Oriented 2nd-Generation Cryptocurrency, With Philosophies of Financial Freedom, Decentralization, and Equality of Opportunity."

FORUM - WIKI - TWITTER - FACEBOOK - REDDIT

* OPEN ALPHA WITH ONE CLICK INSTALL IS LIVE: TRY IT NOW *

* NEM COMMUNITY CLIENT IS NOW OPEN SOURCE: GET INVOLVED *

NEMstake Tokens Listed on NXT Asset Exchange

Useful Links

NEM - New Economy Movement - http://blog.nem.io/overview/ | www.reddit.com/r/nem | https://www.facebook.com/ourNEM | https://twitter.com/nemcoin
Built from the Ground up with 100% Original Code | A Second-Generation Crypto, Radically Improved over Bitcoin | Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:55:58 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 10:07:14 AM by PondSea

Moved question to new thread

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:03:36 AM

No one has confirmed how many stakes/ socks he had?

If all were removed why was the latest one and the only one we know of removed from the list recently?

That's not the topic of this thread (or any other thread for that matter)
If you want to discuss things plz head on over to the discussion thread.

n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:07:35 AM

i have no problem with that UtopianFuture did...at least he was man enough to face it and tell us not run away with whatever excuses Smiley

Smiley

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
patmast3r

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:33:00 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650274.0;topicseen

That is the new discussion thread. Plz discuss there. This is strictly for Assets stuff.

Thanks!

rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:33:44 PM

Link to the official discussion/ update thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.0

Please note the official discussion thread is the old one.
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:47:47 PM

Hey, Kudos to the developers for stepping-up and recovering ::)I want to purchase NEMSTAKE. I am new to this, so I have a few questions. Please clear them.

-I can just go to the NXT client AE and buy NEMSTAKE and I can buy a maximum of TWO NEMSTAKES??
-Do I need to to request Patmastr3 before buying or I can just PM him after buying the assets on NXT AE?

But I am confused because I have read in the official thread that a single person can only get 1 million NEM or can I buy 2 stakes to get 2 million NEMs?? Also when is the trial version coming out?? I would be happy to try it out!!
Thanks.  Grin

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
patmast3r

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:49:31 PM

Hey, Kudos to the developers for stepping-up and recovering ::)I want to purchase NEMSTAKE. I am new to this, so I have a few questions. Please clear them.

-I can just go to the NXT client AE and buy NEMSTAKE and I can buy a maximum of TWO NEMSTAKES??
-Do I need to to request Patmastr3 before buying or I can just PM him after buying the assets on NXT AE?

But I am confused because I have read in the official thread that a single person can only get 1 million NEM or can I buy 2 stakes to get 2 million NEMs?? Also when is the trial version coming out?? I would be happy to try it out!!
Thanks.  Grin

You can trade NEMstake on the AE like any other stake - no need to contact me.
You'd only have to contact me if you are a stakeholder already and you'd like to have your stake issued as asset on the AE.

iaminitnow06

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:03:55 PM

Thanks.  Grin

You can trade NEMstake on the AE like any other stake - no need to contact me.
You'd only have to contact me if you are a stakeholder already and you'd like to have your stake issued as asset on the AE.

To be on the safe side, What is the maximum no. of stakes that I can buy? Can 1 person hold more than 1 stake and can he/she claim them after the launch. For example: If I own 4 stakes across two NXT accounts, am I entitled to 4 million NEM's?

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:12:23 PM

I've never used that nxt asset exchange before, so am wondering if anyone can help with some newbie questions.

Do we simply trade using our nxt accounts, or go to that website linked here and somehow trade there?
Do we need to own some nxt before using the exchange? And we sell tokens for nxt?

I haven't requested tokens yet, as clearly I have no idea how this even all works. Just checking beforehand if I do want to go the token route.

patmast3r

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:13:49 PM

I've never used that nxt asset exchange before, so am wondering if anyone can help with some newbie questions.

Do we simply trade using our nxt accounts, or go to that website linked here and somehow trade there?
Do we need to own some nxt before using the exchange? And we sell tokens for nxt?

I haven't requested tokens yet, as clearly I have no idea how this even all works. Just checking beforehand if I do want to go the token route.

If you request a token you'll get one issued to your nxt account. You can then trade that token (or parts of it) against nxt.

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:17:59 PM

If you request a token you'll get one issued to your nxt account. You can then trade that token (or parts of it) against nxt.

Thanks, and how much nxt do we need to own in order to even sell a part of a stake? I have a nxt account + several clones (although obviously have barely used it), but pretty sure I no longer have any nxt. I think we need to have a certain amount of nxt in the account to even sell stuff on the asset exchange, or am I wrong?
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:19:34 PM

Thanks, and how much nxt do we need to own in order to even sell a part of a stake? I have a nxt account + several clones (although obviously have barely used it), but pretty sure I no longer have any nxt. I think we need to have a certain amount of nxt in the account to even sell stuff on the asset exchange, or am I wrong?

right now utopianfuture holds all the tokens and issuance rights and he supposedly left the project

the other nem people have no access at all to these tokens at the moment. u should know that

all info can be researched on the nem topics.its all there for u

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:22:27 PM

right now utopianfuture holds all the tokens and issuance rights and he supposedly left the project

the other nem people have no access at all to these tokens at the moment. u should know that

all info can be researched on the nem topics.its all there for u

Well, I see this stated above:
If you want to request a token, please send Patmastr3 a PM with your Nxt account saying so. Then Patmastr3 will put you in this separate tab in the final stake holder list

So assume he is now in charge of distributing tokens.
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:23:06 PM

Well, I see this stated above:
If you want to request a token, please send Patmastr3 a PM with your Nxt account saying so. Then Patmastr3 will put you in this separate tab in the final stake holder list

So assume he is now in charge of distributing tokens.

no sorry he is not

Since people seem to be trusting me i feel obligated to state that I do NOT YET have access to the NXT account that holds the tokens.

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:24:41 PM

Ah, okay then. Any timetable for when tokens can be given out again?
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:25:54 PM

they/we are still all waiting if utopianfuture runs off with the tokens or not. as soon as utopianfuture decides then patmaster has access or not. i think soon

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:28:07 PM

they/we are still all waiting if utopianfuture runs off with the tokens or not. as soon as utopianfuture decides then patmaster has access or not

Since they are simply tokens, not real coins, I'd think there wouldn't be a whole lot of sense of 'running away with them'.  I'd hope it's mostly just an administrative issue at this point.
patmast3r

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:30:58 PM

they/we are still all waiting if utopianfuture runs off with the tokens or not. as soon as utopianfuture decides then patmaster has access or not

Since they are simply tokens, not real coins, I'd think there wouldn't be a whole lot of sense of 'running away with them'.  I'd hope it's mostly just an administrative issue at this point.

That's correct.
In fact the only thing that is keeping UP from sending the tokens to my NXT account is that I currently don't have access to my paranoid 64 char password Smiley
I think I'll be in possesion of the stakes by tuesday.

From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:32:13 PM

Since they are simply tokens, not real coins, I'd think there wouldn't be a whole lot of sense of 'running away with them'.  I'd hope it's mostly just an administrative issue at this point.

u got something wrong. these tokens are traded for ~1500$/Stake on Nxt ae

on top of that they are all nem has public so far. anything else was never releasd until now. 6/25 should change dat

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:35:07 PM

That's correct.
In fact the only thing that is keeping UP from sending the tokens to my NXT account is that I currently don't have access to my paranoid 64 char password Smiley

Okay, thanks. I'll do a bit of looking into how this asset stuff works some more, and probably get in touch with you by then.

That password stuff with the nxt flavor exchanges is always annoying to me. I keep them written down, but with all the clone flavors, get them mixed up. I once spent an hour trying to figure out my password for NAS... then realized I barely had any in there to begin with.
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:36:21 PM

That's correct.

Okay, thanks. I'll do a bit of looking into how this asset stuff works some more, and probably get in touch with you by then.

That password stuff with the nxt flavor exchanges is always annoying to me. I keep them written down, but with all the clone flavors, get them mixed up. I once spent an hour trying to figure out my password for NAS... then realized I barely had any in there to begin with.

use a good password manager.its quintessential for internet anyway

like that its all easy as pie. we all use something like http://keepass.info

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:38:58 PM

like that its all easy as pie

Yeah, I probably should. I was new to nxt flavor exchanges at the time, and didn't prepare beforehand. With one nxt coin it wasn't a  big deal... but with each new coin, it started to add up to a lot of very confusing and forgettable passwords.
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:40:03 PM

like that its all easy as pie

Yeah, I probably should. I was new to nxt flavor exchanges at the time, and didn't prepare beforehand. With one nxt coin it wasn't a  big deal... but with each new coin, it started to add up to a lot of very confusing and forgettable passwords.

yeah i agree. use a good password manager and u have ease of mind  Smiley Smiley

rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 06:52:01 AM

I believe all tokens have been issued, is that right Patmast3r?
patmast3r

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:24:21 AM

No. Only 430 have been issued to stakeholders.

happygeorge

Activity: 146

In da Jungle!

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:30:44 AM

PM sent...

Please send my stake

Thanks
From Above

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:31:12 AM

absolutely not

instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:09:23 PM

patmast3r, sent a PM.
patmast3r

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:16:02 PM

YOU NEED TO SEND 1 NXT TO NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH AS TX FEE BEFORE BEING ISSUED AN ASSET

I can't keep answering every pm as it's getting a little overwhelming.

trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 03:36:59 PM

send PM
trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 03:46:14 PM

i send you 1 nxt
makiyo_love

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:18:58 PM

why you have two name ? Patmastr3  or patmast3r?
makiyo_love

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:36:37 PM

Not the same name?
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:36:59 PM

I have one stake. If I activate it, can I buy only 1 more nem stake?
From Above

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:40:17 PM

sell while u can and get free money. NEMs intentions are made clear now that the scam had been analysed

Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:47:39 PM

sell while u can and get free money. NEMs intentions are made clear now that the scam had been analysed

Can you shut up? I can make my own decisions.
mullakuz

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:57:19 AM

To be quite honest, I don't understand how to get in on this.

The threads are bloody everywhere. Can someone just give me step by step instructions on getting in?

I don't get it.

Am I sending BTC or NXT? Where do I send it? How do I receive.

This is driving me mental.

I spend a lot of my time doing what is perceived as nothing.
mullakuz

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:00:45 AM

To be quite honest, I don't understand how to get in on this.

The threads are bloody everywhere. Can someone just give me step by step instructions on getting in?

I don't get it.

Am I sending BTC or NXT? Where do I send it? How do I receive.

This is driving me mental.

Also can I pay with BTC? My NXT on another computer and I am overseas.

zorobin

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:40:17 AM

pm and NXT are sent Smiley
thanks
mullakuz

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:53:40 AM

Sent 1 NXT and PM my Account ID.

I hope this is right...

heajin5921

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:41:21 AM

just pm you patmast3r

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. <BFLFB8V7h3yhDs5irELoFo4tDB7ZC3MrQN>
patmast3r

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:45:51 AM

YOU NEED TO BE A NEM STAKEHOLDER TO BE ISSUED A STAKE! WE ARE NOT SELLING STAKES FOR 1 NXT PEOPLE !

I can't refund you if you send 1 NXT as a fee and are not a stakeholder. I don't have enough NXT since many people seem to make that mistake...which is baffling.

mullakuz

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:51:55 AM

YOU NEED TO BE A NEM STAKEHOLDER TO BE ISSUED A STAKE! WE ARE NOT SELLING STAKES FOR 1 NXT PEOPLE !

I can't refund you if you send 1 NXT as a fee and are not a stakeholder. I don't have enough NXT since many people seem to make that mistake...which is baffling.

To be honest, your communications haven't been the best, the threads are all over the place and no one knows what the hell is going on. Including myself.

Is it too late to get in what is the go?

patmast3r

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:58:44 AM

To be honest, your communications haven't been the best, the threads are all over the place and no one knows what the hell is going on. Including myself.

You can get in by buying stakes on the AE
There will also be an auction but there's no definitive date for that yet.

Our communications got messed up by our former head leaving and locking all threads. However the informations were still all available. Even with the best communication you still have to read.

mullakuz

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:00:15 AM

Our communications got messed up by our former head leaving and locking all threads. However the informations were still all available. Even with the best communication you still have to read.

Every section I read, the thread had been moved somewhere else. I could count at least 4 threads Ive visited today.

patmast3r

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:09:42 AM

Every section I read, the thread had been moved somewhere else. I could count at least 4 threads Ive visited today.

There are exactly 3 official threads. 1 for discussion, 1 for the assets and 1 for complaints and refunds. That's it.

yzhi

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:13:21 AM

Any timetable for when tokens can be given out again?

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:25:33 AM

There are exactly 3 official threads. 1 for discussion, 1 for the assets and 1 for complaints and refunds. That's it.
Why main thread change?
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:26:55 AM

utopianfuture Scammed dude...

worldhello

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:28:21 AM

the nem is good,but now I do not know some good news for it...

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T8B9oeLHEs2sSaJn4fvG359NEUyi7daAuJ
sevenyears26

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:01:14 AM

Let's go back to normality:

Keep on voting for NEM guys!!!

https://hitbtc.com/vote

Done

C'mon guys were in like 22 place even shitty quark has more votes than us. You can even vote multiple times on different days. We can do sooo much better than this. Nem is at 136 votes vs doge and NXT with 15k and 16k respectively. I need anyone who reads this to simply click the link and click the vote button. So easy

https://hitbtc.com/vote[/b][/size]
[/color]
[/quote]

Nem Beta: TAQJE7-B37VGQ-HX7JBK-LTBAG7-D7BZUJ-YTO4IP-LLEF
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:12:57 AM

the nem is good,but now I do not know some good news for it...

NEM is scam dude  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652562.0

off_d

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:19:54 PM

Patmast3r, made a payment and sent you a pm with the details some hours ago. When is the next batch of stakes due? Thanx.
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:54:02 PM

good jobs!

+1 Great scam!  Community enrich us hard!

namib

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:16:58 PM

Patmast3r, made a payment and sent you a pm with the details some hours ago. When is the next batch of stakes due? Thanx.

give him a break. It is still Sunday  Smiley
i sent 1 nxt and pm (i am a stake holder)
thanks

come from... wherever... how come and only you are talking about scam?
i think the dev team is there even minus one member   Undecided
Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:02:31 PM

Need to find somebody to fill in Utopianfuture's role, This is getting complicated.
patmast3r

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:59:34 AM

Need to find somebody to fill in Utopianfuture's role, This is getting complicated.

anyone requesting information about claiming tokens on nxt AE can contact me for general info/help! might lighten the load on pat.

@pat

whats the story with requesting 1 nxt to be sent to you to claim? is it purely to cover the cost of tx fees? il send you a 100 or so nxt to cover some if it saves the hasle of having to request 1 nxt (which is a pain if you ask me)

Hi kodtycoon and thx for helping with this.

It is not 100% to cover the fees but also to have 2 things.

1 it's proof inside the blockchain that the user wants the asset to be issued to the address the fee came from (so people can't blame me for issueing to the wron address or something)

2 it's kind of book-keeping of request and issueance besides the PMs.

Plz send me a pm with your address and I'll send you back your 100 NXT as I can't take them Smiley

platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:26:02 AM

This is a doubled thread. One of them is made on purpose to scam people. You decide which one.
patmast3r

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:12:34 AM

PLZ PAY THE 1 NXT TX FEE FROM THE NXT-ACCOUNT YOU WANT THE ASSET TO BE ISSUED TO!

sdersdf2

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:00:53 PM

Are the actual NEM coins being issued now or is this still about tokens?
patmast3r

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:01:56 PM

It's about assets.

sdersdf2

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:10:55 PM

It's about assets.

Sorry, haven't followed the NEM threads closely and not familiar with all the lingo - by assets, you mean the tokens representing ownership of the coins, and not the actual coins themselves?
patmast3r

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:14:22 PM

It's about assets.

Sorry, haven't followed the NEM threads closely and not familiar with all the lingo - by assets, you mean the tokens representing ownership of the coins, and not the actual coins themselves?

That's correct. This is just supposed to give users the ability to trade before launch on the one hand and to give them a sense of security on the other.

sdersdf2

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:24:23 PM

It's about assets.

That's correct. This is just supposed to give users the ability to trade before launch on the one hand and to give them a sense of security on the other.

All clear - many thanks for the quick response. Is there any more clarity about when the actual coins are likely to be available and what the process will be for claiming them?
patmast3r

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:32:30 PM

It's about assets.

All clear - many thanks for the quick response. Is there any more clarity about when the actual coins are likely to be available and what the process will be for claiming them?

We're currently in closed alpha so it'll take a few more months before we launch.
There is no word yet on how exactly the process of claiming will work.

bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 12:34:11 PM

This is a doubled thread. One of them is made on purpose to scam people. You decide which one.

You clearly have absolutely no clue what you're talking about so please just shut up.
off_d

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:19:17 PM

patmast3r, any news on when you're gonna send stakes again ? i have sent you a pm with the tx id and the nxt account number

thanx
patmast3r

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:26:38 PM

patmast3r, any news on when you're gonna send stakes again ? i have sent you a pm with the tx id and the nxt account number

thanx

I'm sending assets out in batches. I've tried issueing assets as soon as i receive the fee but I just can't keep up with the PMs. Sorry but I'm only human.

I'm guessing the next batch will be issued this weekend latest maybe earlier.

Looking at the list everything is fine for you and you'll be issued your asset with the next batch.

As a gernal rule: If I don't come back with questions or instructions everything is fine Smiley

From Above

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:28:01 PM

Lets hunt him down and post this everywhere Smiley

Dear Nemsters,

Our new moderated thread has arrived!

xtester, u can post whatever u want anytime u want. I am not like Nem. I tolerate any opinion and deny censorship. I am not as weak as u r. I dont endorse censorship. as long as it complies with Bitcointalk rules i am fine with what u have to say.

after all any opinion should be allowed and not censored. otherwise we r in medieval times again where we censor anything that differs from our own thinking. that is terrible. self moderation is poison cause it only endorses ONE View. this is never good. is my thread self-moderated? no, of course it is not. censorship is for the scammers. U better put that in ur pipe and smoke it!

Warning to all potential Investors/Bagholders, NEM thread now self-moderated (!) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654862.0

bmw330lf

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:09:56 AM

patmast3r    Hello, what time to release the token?
patmast3r

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:20:53 AM

Srsly would you just read 2 posts before yours ?
People, this is a movemet. Stop being that lazy.

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:14:25 PM

1. PM patmast3r
2. send 1 NXT as fee to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH
3. give txid to patmast3r
bmw330lf

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:02:26 PM

I know, Feel shy excuse me,thank you.
bmw330lf

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:05:25 PM

1. PM patmast3r
2. send 1 NXT as fee to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH
3. give txid to patmast3r

thank you very munch
unvoid

Activity: 535

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:56:23 PM

And this is a result of giving many AE shares at once to big number of people -> price down Sad Too bad for people that dumping their shares. I hope they will see their greed very soon Smiley

Here is price histogram: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/12465186738101000735
And here is patmast3r's distribution log: http://www.mynxt.info/blockexplorer/details.php?action=ac&ac=13254208495541261949

Both are covering itself.

@patmast3r please distribute shares more often to keep price health!

BTC: 1CMgHWx4wkAaAy2FfeCyPdedUExmhGhfi5
XEL: XEL-HCM8-KB6E-YFLK-8BWMF
c2e

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:07:12 PM

I am looking at the asset transaction page. So if I'm not mistaken, 30 tokens were issued today? Price hovering around 20k NXT with buy support of 10.2 stakes ranging from 15k-20k. Quite healthy if you ask me.
unvoid

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:22:24 PM

I am looking at the asset transaction page. So if I'm not mistaken, 30 tokens were issued today? Price hovering around 20k NXT with buy support of 10.2 stakes ranging from 15k-20k. Quite healthy if you ask me.
Yeah, drop from 25k to 20k (20%) in few hours is quite health. I assume you are economic shark?

ocn10523718

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:50:45 PM

And this is a result of giving many AE shares at once to big number of people -> price down Sad Too bad for people that dumping their shares. I hope they will see their greed very soon Smiley

Here is price histogram: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/12465186738101000735
And here is patmast3r's distribution log: http://www.mynxt.info/blockexplorer/details.php?action=ac&ac=13254208495541261949

Both are covering itself.

:)Support, I think so too.
c2e

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:55:20 PM

Its okay to test the limits now, weed out the weak hands while giving an opportunity for newcomers to buy in at a discount.

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:31:05 AM

Yeah, drop from 25k to 20k (20%) in few hours is quite health. I assume you are economic shark?

A 20% change one way or another in cryptoland isn't exactly something unusual. I'd expect as alpha gets closer, the price to rise a bit too (or at least I'd think so).
patmast3r

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:53:13 AM

I'm issueing assets when i find time for it. Harldy anything I can change about that since I have a life outsite of NEM.
Multiple people doing it would cause a mess and probably errors plus I don't think anyone else has much time for it.

unvoid

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:33:26 AM

At least we are in half way to distribute all AE tokens. ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdFRROFFGVUpwcFFXcHVCdGc0a3NuQVE&usp=drive_web#gid=14 )

It's interesting to watch. Makes me think that when official blockchain will start with distribution over the rest of ~2000 accounts price should drop. So it might be best opportunity to buy in. NXT also had it bigest lows at initial weeks after distribution.

patmast3r

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:53:09 AM

At least we are in half way to distribute all AE tokens. ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdFRROFFGVUpwcFFXcHVCdGc0a3NuQVE&usp=drive_web#gid=14 )

It's interesting to watch. Makes me think that when official blockchain will start with distribution over the rest of ~2000 accounts price should drop. So it might be best opportunity to buy in. NXT also had it bigest lows at initial weeks after distribution.

You're using the old list Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak91SD0veCeddDdmTkdaWV8zbHp2dWlodDVEVUItbXc&usp=drive_web#gid=10

111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:54:58 AM

Now I'm confused. Is NEM already for sale on an exchange?

Huh Huh

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
MyCoinTeam

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:55:43 AM

This is not a mining coin

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!!Vpg6i1AyXPkkKJVYShqeH9MgaizMjUgmGf
Seedeer

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:00:34 AM

Huh Huh

Actually, yes.
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:02:21 AM

which exchange?

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
Seedeer

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:03:48 AM

which exchange?
NXT Asset Exchange

https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/12465186738101000735
Doriangrayz

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:18:23 AM

most of us invested few dollars for something now worth about 1500$, i'm not surprised about people selling their stake.
But unless you don't really need that money now keep it, the value will be higher for sure.
unvoid

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:31:51 PM

You're using the old list Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak91SD0veCeddDdmTkdaWV8zbHp2dWlodDVEVUItbXc&usp=drive_web#gid=10
Thanks for correcting me!

dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:42:13 PM

Huh Huh

Actually, yes.

Not really. Only NEM TOKENS (on NXT Asset)! Means you re able to swap the tokens into NEM coins (after Launch).

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
mavromixalakis

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:46:44 PM

Hi,

If I buy now a NEM stake on the AE that doesn't give me anything in reality since UF has access to these tokens and he can run away?

So anyone who buys now on the NXT AE is speculating that UF will not run away? And if he does run away the asset purchased from the AE will have no value?

Sorry but I am newbie to all this..

Thanks 
Doriangrayz

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:06:27 PM

Hi,

If I buy now a NEM stake on the AE that doesn't give me anything in reality since UF has access to these tokens and he can run away?

So anyone who buys now on the NXT AE is speculating that UF will not run away? And if he does run away the asset purchased from the AE will have no value?

Thanks  

patmast3r now manages the stakes.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:18:08 AM

Hi,

Thanks  

A while ago I bought one NEM stake on the NXT AE and now hold one token. Does the NEM community consider me to be a stakeholder in the same way as a stake holder that got their stake another way?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:27:39 AM

A while ago I bought one NEM stake on the NXT AE and now hold one token. Does the NEM community consider me to be a stakeholder in the same way as a stake holder that got their stake another way?

I'll assume so, at least as far as the end result. When NEM comes out you can swap the token for real coin. Basically stakeholders who ask for tokens are in the same boat.
fude99

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:33:34 AM

I send NXT and PM patmast3r .
How long does it stakes, please.

New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/  无为而治  ——老子
Doriangrayz

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:01:29 AM

Hi,

Thanks  

yeah, the only difference is that you will have wait 2 weeks to exchange the token to real coins when Nem go live.
hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:05:40 AM

I am unable to add the NEM token asset to my NXT client.

I click on the Add asset button, enter 12465186738101000735 as the account ID (I also tried with NXT-J62B-CNAR-34YW-4RCFN) but then it just hangs and says "Submitting..."

I've tried many times now. My NXT client is the latest (1.1.4).

Can someone else who doesn't have the asset added yet please try on your machine?

Thanks!
patmast3r

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:41:29 AM

I click on the Add asset button, enter 12465186738101000735 as the account ID (I also tried with NXT-J62B-CNAR-34YW-4RCFN) but then it just hangs and says "Submitting..."

Can someone else who doesn't have the asset added yet please try on your machine?

Thanks!

You can't just add the asset to your account. There would be no trading if everyone could just add stuff to their account willy nilly. (Of course you can issue your own asset but that's something different)
You need to buy it or if you're a stakeholder you can be sent one by me.
In order to request an asset send 1 NXT to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH from the account you'd like to asset to be sent to and pm me the tx id.

hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:52:20 AM

Thanks!

You can't just add the asset to your account. There would be no trading if everyone could just add stuff to their account willy nilly. (Of course you can issue your own asset but that's something different)
You need to buy it or if you're a stakeholder you can be sent one by me.
In order to request an asset send 1 NXT to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH from the account you'd like to asset to be sent to and pm me the tx id.

Ah, ok it is rather confusing. I am looking to buy some more NEM stake so I thought I must first add the asset to my account and then I would be able to purchase some.

I will send 1 NXT to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH now and PM you the transaction ID.

Thanks!
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:30:09 PM

Ah, ok it is rather confusing. I am looking to buy some more NEM stake so I thought I must first add the asset to my account and then I would be able to purchase some.

I will send 1 NXT to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH now and PM you the transaction ID.

Thanks!

If you don't have an asset and simply wish to buy more, can't you just put nxt into your account, go to whatever asset you wish to buy... and buy it?

Why would you need assets added to your account simply to buy some of that asset? That'd mean nobody could buy assets unless they already owned some if it? Doesn't make sense.
minterwintrer

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:27:33 PM

do stakeholders need to send 1 NXT to claim their token on the Asset XE? If so, what if they don't have any NXT?
patmast3r

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:29:31 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 05:44:39 PM by patmast3r

do stakeholders need to send 1 NXT to claim their token on the Asset XE? If so, what if they don't have any NXT?

Yes they do. It's for covering fees on one hand but also acts as book keeping on the other.
If they don't have any NXT they need to get some Smiley

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:38:36 PM

There is a faucet out there that will give you 2-4 for free. Or just buy a small amount on an exchange.

One thing I noticed about NXT, as I never really used it before, is how it sort of fees you to death. Requires a Nxt fee to make bids, retract bids, send funds... basically everything.
Seedeer

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:49:10 PM

There is a faucet out there that will give you 2-4 for free. Or just buy a small amount on an exchange.

One thing I noticed about NXT, as I never really used it before, is how it sort of fees you to death. Requires a Nxt fee to make bids, retract bids, send funds... basically everything.

From Above

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:03:42 PM

Claimed few more nemStakes with sockpuppets today,  petmaster can u move ur ass and send em out?

~CfA~

NimrodChen

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:06:48 AM

Good luck~ Grin
conbos

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:00:16 PM

Quick question...
Is it compulsory to claim the tokens for the AE? Shall I wait until beta release to claim NEM coins?
Thanks!

New Economy Movement (N.E.M.) Supporter
http://www.ournem.com
Seedeer

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:54:15 PM

Quick question...
Is it compulsory to claim the tokens for the AE? Shall I wait until beta release to claim NEM coins?
Thanks!

You don't have to do it now but there's still about 500 shares left if you want to transfer your stake.
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:17:46 PM

Quick question...
Thanks!

You don't have to do it now but there's still about 500 shares left if you want to transfer your stake.

How do you transfer a token for a share?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
jenea4pda

Activity: 382

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:41:48 PM

It's look NEMastic!!!

Enjoy NEM!

NEM OPEN ALPHA LAUNCH IS SCHEDULED FOR 25th JUNE 2014

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
patmast3r

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:31:52 PM

Quick question...
Thanks!

How do you transfer a token for a share?

The deatils of that pocess aren't really worked out at this point since it is still some time away.

km356

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:09:32 AM

Hi There:

I got involved with NXT recently (transferred btc in, tried some account leasing, found the asset exchange) and then stumbled onto NEM...wow! Spent all day reading the forums...lot's of reading and interesting stresses for the community.

Anyway, it's not clear to me whether the only way onto a NEMStake is through purchase on the NXT AE or if I can contribute some way to the community in exchange for a stake.

Thanks,

km356
km356

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:05:42 AM

Hi There:

I got involved with NXT recently (transferred btc in, tried some account leasing, found the asset exchange) and then stumbled onto NEM...wow! Spent all day reading the forums...lot's of reading and interesting stresses for the community.

Anyway, it's not clear to me whether the only way onto a NEMStake is through purchase on the NXT AE or if I can contribute some way to the community in exchange for a stake.

Thanks,

km356

hi Km356,

firstly welcome to nem! Smiley

there are 2 ways at the moment to obtain nem.

buy it on the AE the way you did.

there will be an auction, after alpha/beta, not sure what the devs have decided yet, but there will be an auction.

aswell as this, there is a third way, development/ecosystem(promotion) fstakes, but theres a catch

The basis of NEM is reward following contribution (not for money invested).

"any stake holder that goes the extra mile will be compensated based on what they have done". as far as i know this would fall under "promotional stakes".

there are many people who work very hard on nem, and still to this day do not have a clue how much they could get, if anything. its just one of those things you do because you love the job, not because of the money. soon, if you follow nem, you will see that those working on nem are truly passionate about what they are doing. and it shows in there work.

any other questions, just ask! Smiley

kod

Thanks kod.

I would expect there is a bounty list or community signup somewhere; is the google form linked at the top of the NEM official thread the only signup mechanism?

km
jenea4pda

Activity: 382

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:02:20 AM

NCC and NIS are working smooth and quick! Enjoy NEM COMMUNITY

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
patmast3r

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:13:53 AM

NCC and NIS are working smooth and quick! Enjoy NEM COMMUNITY

Sorry but this has nothing to do with the AE for which this thread is supposed to be used.
Plz stick to the discussion thread for this kind of stuff.

km356

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:00:42 PM

This NEMstake business does not seem as fair and equitable as I had read in the forum.

I simply wanted to place a buy order below 25K and I placed a decent order within the spread before going to bed.

Woke up this morning and it seems some bot (or very fast human) manipulated the market to drive the price higher and now I have missed the boat.

Not feeling very fairly dealt in the last few hours!

km
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 01:09:44 PM

This NEMstake business does not seem as fair and equitable as I had read in the forum.

I simply wanted to place a buy order below 25K and I placed a decent order within the spread before going to bed.

Woke up this morning and it seems some bot (or very fast human) manipulated the market to drive the price higher and now I have missed the boat.

km

Huh

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
km356

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:29:25 PM

km

Huh

thats just the market. very few people are selling using market order right now.

I don't buy that. I am investigating the blockchain now and am finding some very peculiar activity with one address...more to come later
km356

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:46:42 PM

Why would the address for the NXT genesis block be involved in Asset Exchange NEMstakes manipulation?

It probably has to do with making money Smiley Next question is whether the activity is ethical according to the stated principals of NEM?
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:37:34 PM

Why would the address for the NXT genesis block be involved in Asset Exchange NEMstakes manipulation?

It probably has to do with making money Smiley Next question is whether the activity is ethical according to the stated principals of NEM?

haha registered today. So you are CFA or some other troll?
Please instaban from thread.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
cryptonikus

Activity: 595

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:44:23 PM

Can you elaborate more, otherwise, I suppose you want to get NEM cheaper.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
gvans

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:44:35 PM

just reporting two corrections for the OP of this thread:

-link to stakeholders list is old or don't work
-last line should state patmast3r not PATMASTR3 if I'm not mistaken (the link seems to be ok though)

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
Doriangrayz

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:09:46 PM

i dont' see any problem even if someone buy NOW 100 stakes,
those stakes are far better in one solid hands than spread around many weakhands....
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:48:54 AM

i dont' see any problem even if someone buy NOW 100 stakes,
those stakes are far better in one solid hands than spread around many weakhands....

Kind of blows the fairness argument all to hell. That was the initial selling point for NEM and it would be a shame to forget that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
km356

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:52:05 AM

Of course everyone wants something cheaper but I would be happy to share my observations and maybe someone can help me understand a little better if I made some bad assumptions.

I reviewed the orders on the NXE AE and noticed one address repeatedly placing several bid orders interspersed with ask orders and cancellations. Hmmm...looks like a bot to me. So, I investigated the address a little and found that it was the same address as the NXT genesis block: NXT-MRCC-2YLS-8M54-3CMAJ

Well, that was interesting and I wondered if the NXT community would be so overt (and maybe they are) but then I stumbled on interesting news in February when the so called "doctorevil" successfully hacked the passphrase for the genesis account. Clearly, the account could have transferred to different hands at that point.

In any case, someone with strong NXT ties is manipulating NEMstakes on NXT AE Exchange. Algorithmic trading may not be bad in itself but, in this early phase, when the NEM community is trying for a sterling reputation for fair distribution based on principles of equality...it is lack luster to say the least!
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:54:55 AM

Of course everyone wants something cheaper but I would be happy to share my observations and maybe someone can help me understand a little better if I made some bad assumptions.

I reviewed the orders on the NXE AE and noticed one address repeatedly placing several bid orders interspersed with ask orders and cancellations. Hmmm...looks like a bot to me. So, I investigated the address a little and found that it was the same address as the NXT genesis block: NXT-MRCC-2YLS-8M54-3CMAJ

Well, that was interesting and I wondered if the NXT community would be so overt (and maybe they are) but then I stumbled on interesting news in February when the so called "doctorevil" successfully hacked the passphrase for the genesis account. Clearly, the account could have transferred to different hands at that point.

In any case, someone with strong NXT ties is manipulating NEMstakes on NXT AE Exchange. Algorithmic trading may not be bad in itself but, in this early phase, when the NEM community is trying for a sterling reputation for fair distribution based on principles of equality...it is lack luster to say the least!

You are on the right track but need to do some more reading. Everything happening is legitimate.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
km356

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:58:38 AM

You are on the right track but need to do some more reading. Everything happening is legitimate.

Some of these forums have soooo many posts. Can you give me some clues of where to find out more information about what I am missing?
km356

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:10:08 AM

haha registered today. So you are CFA or some other troll?
Please instaban from thread.

Please, you must be kidding. You have closed your mind to legitimate inquiries from new NEMsters about fundamental principles.

I do my research rather than spreading easily spewed "instabans." I hope you are not representative of the principles of this community.

Totem22

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:24:50 AM

If I am not wrong the fees for placing buy/sell orders are sent to the genesis block.
km356

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:29:52 AM

If I am not wrong the fees for placing buy/sell orders are sent to the genesis block.

Thank you for such a clear explanation. I can see that now as I trace my own transactions that fees are going to the NXT Genesis account.

So what appeared to me as regularly placed fake bid orders were actually fee transactions for other people's bid orders going to the NXT Genesis account.

I apologize for stirring your pot while I learn about all these new things.

km
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:35:43 AM

Thank you for such a clear explanation. I can see that now as I trace my own transactions that fees are going to the NXT Genesis account.

So what appeared to me as regularly placed fake bid orders were actually fee transactions for other people's bid orders going to the NXT Genesis account.

I apologize for stirring your pot while I learn about all these new things.

km

There is nothing wrong with an inquiring mind.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
cryptobanks

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:14:10 AM

Is the invest period over?
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:49:43 AM

You can still buy stakes on the NXT Asset Exchange. I am not sure about anywhere else.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
patmast3r

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:23:35 AM

BE ADVISED: I'LL START IGNORING PMs THAT DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES.
I NEED:
1 NXT SENT TO NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH (FROM THE ACCOUNT YOU WANT THE ASSET TO BE TRANSFERED TO)
THE TX-ID FOR THAT PAYMENT

YOU NEED TO BE A STAKEHOLDER TO BE ISSUED AN ASSET!!!

No tx-id -> ignored
No stakeholder -> ignored
No read anything -> ignored
killed my cat -> ignored

I'm sorry but I'm sick of replying to every second PM with "i need the tx id" or "you are not a stakeholder". Wastes my time and yours.

Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:26:04 AM

You can still buy stakes on the NXT Asset Exchange. I am not sure about anywhere else.

Where do I sign up for the NXT Asset Exchange? Do I need to install java to use it?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

yidian

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:23:35 PM

I NEED:
1 NXT SENT TO NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH (FROM THE ACCOUNT YOU WANT THE ASSET TO BE TRANSFERED TO)

No tx-id -> ignored
killed my cat -> ignored

I'm sorry but I'm sick of replying to every second PM with "i need the tx id" or "you are not a stakeholder". Wastes my time and yours.
Hi patmast3r,

I did follow your steps and PM you twice. Please help to get my stake.

Thank you very much
patmast3r

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:28:01 PM

I NEED:

No tx-id -> ignored
killed my cat -> ignored

Hi patmast3r,

Thank you very much

I replied to your last pm. You did follow protocoll which is why you are on the list for the next batch.
All is fine - you just need some patience Smiley

yidian

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:33:22 PM

I NEED:

No tx-id -> ignored
killed my cat -> ignored

Hi patmast3r,

Thank you very much

I replied to your last pm. You did follow protocoll which is why you are on the list for the next batch.
All is fine - you just need some patience Smiley

Thanks patmast3r. I am looking forward to it.  ;-)
Trishula

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:41:26 PM

So i have .1 nemstake on the asset exchange, how do i turn that into NEM, and do I have to wait after it comes out?
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:20:52 AM

So i have .1 nemstake on the asset exchange, how do i turn that into NEM, and do I have to wait after it comes out?

2 weeks after it comes out. Around August is the expected release date.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

id10tothe9

Activity: 623

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:17:38 PM

so I see in 6 hours NEM is released, I'm no stake holder so I would like to buy NEMstake. Do I need to send them somewhere else before the 6 hours window or comment here or how would I convert the NEMstake to NEM later?
thanks!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
patmast3r

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:19:15 PM

so I see in 6 hours NEM is released, I'm no stake holder so I would like to buy NEMstake. Do I need to send them somewhere else before the 6 hours window or comment here or how would I convert the NEMstake to NEM later?
thanks!

You will be able to convert your NEMStake to actuall nem after the release which is still months away.
The exact process isn't worked out yet.

id10tothe9

Activity: 623

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:00:20 PM

thanks!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
nwtrades

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:59:07 PM

All info sent as PM.  Thanks for your efforts on the NEM project!
Robert Lewandowski

Activity: 420

Bayern

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:10:20 PM

Just checking in for a sec, NEM is looking extremely good right now. Wondering for how much BTC a stake is selling currently?
johnzh

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:21:11 PM

Hi patmast3r,All info sent as PM,plz help to get my stake
patmast3r

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:38:08 PM

I WILL NOT ANSWER EVERY PM. CHECK THE LIST, IF YOU'RE ON IT AND ALL COLUMNS ARE FILLED YOUR FINE.

The list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak91SD0veCeddDdmTkdaWV8zbHp2dWlodDVEVUItbXc&usp=drive_web#gid=14

simon10

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:07:47 PM

Hi; i pm'd you but you said I was not on the list; i registered that account for nem and i see my nick on the list + i send you 1nxt already; and you are not answering my pm  Smiley

cheers guys and good luck to the nem team
patmast3r

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:00:14 PM

Hi; i pm'd you but you said I was not on the list; i registered that account for nem and i see my nick on the list + i send you 1nxt already; and you are not answering my pm  Smiley

cheers guys and good luck to the nem team

Yes because i didn't know what that pm was supposed to be....forwarded it and kodtycoon couldn't make sense of it either.
You need to give me the tx id for that 1 NXT tx.
PM it to me.

sdersdf2

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:27:05 PM

Yes because i didn't know what that pm was supposed to be....forwarded it and kodtycoon couldn't make sense of it either.
PM it to me.

patmast3r, just wanted to thank you for introducing the new PM'd newsletter. Makes it much easier for those of us who dont live on bitcointalk.org to keep up with NEM developments. Many thanks!
patmast3r

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:47:20 PM

PM it to me.

patmast3r, just wanted to thank you for introducing the new PM'd newsletter. Makes it much easier for those of us who dont live on bitcointalk.org to keep up with NEM developments. Many thanks!

You should thank xtester, kodtycoon and everyone else on the marketing team that put it together Smiley

lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:15:37 AM

I send PM to user patmast3r requesting token but dont get reply. Tokens are still distributing?

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"
patmast3r

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:42:45 AM

I send PM to user patmast3r requesting token but dont get reply. Tokens are still distributing?

As I said what feels like 100 times now - I can't answer every single PM. You should just check your account as the asset was issued at least a week ago into your account.

List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak91SD0veCeddDdmTkdaWV8zbHp2dWlodDVEVUItbXc#gid=14 If it says "Sent" nxt to your request then you should have the asset in your account already.

Sonny91BE

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:47:20 PM

I have sent 1 NXT to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH

My account = NXT-AYH3-HAAD-C9KS-3YSUM

Please upon reading put me on the list of people to sent the token too ! Thanks a lot.
pvkpgp

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:02:38 AM

hello patmast3r!

I want to request a NEMstake token for Transactions

I have sent 1 NXT to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH

tXid:16363556259817204177

my NXT account:4055600426170395638
                        NXT-YCZQ-58JE-39KY-555LJ

MY GPG ID (Public Key): f32e3973
unvoid

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:01:50 PM

DON'T POST ADDRESSES HERE. WRITE PRIVATE MESSAGE TO PATMAST3R !

walkingstiff

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:17:23 PM

I just noticed the name "walkingstif" on the token issuance request spreadsheet at the bottom, but I have never requested a token? My name isn't even spelled correctly. Has to be a mistake, can you fix please.

Update:
It looks like somebody created the account "walkingstif" and claimed a stake with the imposter account?

mavromixalakis

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:20:34 PM

Just to be clear...I can always keep my stake in NXT AE and not get hold of the actual NEM coins correct? Or there is a deadline and NEM stake will no longer be tradable on AE?
flightflight

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:22:00 PM

Hello! How I can accept NEM stake?
nergpchen

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:23:56 PM

accept? what you mean?

Honorcoin | 100% PoS | 2% Free DistributionDBdToCmGLxo9c4t4BpgmmH2Z6DpkM6kWBR
flightflight

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:30:00 PM

accept? what you mean?

If IPO is closed, how I can owned menstake?
nergpchen

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:31:19 PM

accept? what you mean?

2 weeks after NEM will be started you can exchange tokens to NEM Coins, but if you need token now for AE you mast pm PATMAST3R

flightflight

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:36:03 PM

accept? what you mean?

2 weeks after NEM will be started you can exchange tokens to NEM Coins, but if you need token now for AE you mast pm PATMAST3R

But I not have hem stake. What I need do?
nergpchen

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:37:17 PM

accept? what you mean?

don't understand you, what you want, you want to buy some NEM Stakes or what?

flightflight

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:42:17 PM

accept? what you mean?

Yes
nergpchen

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:43:17 PM

accept? what you mean?

Yes

have you invested in NEMs IPO, or you like to buy some stakes with NXT AE?

flightflight

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:48:30 PM

accept? what you mean?

Yes

you want to buy a nem stake? you can buy on the nxt asset exchange.

I want buy menstake in AE, but I not know how do it. I'm lamer  Undecided
nergpchen

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:49:51 PM

accept? what you mean?

Yes

it's easy.
just start NXT client.
open Asset Exchange, and look for NEM asset https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/12465186738101000735
Asset Id:   12465186738101000735
click add new asset

flightflight

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:54:36 PM

accept? what you mean?

Yes

it's easy.
just start NXT client.
open Asset Exchange, and look for NEM asset https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/12465186738101000735
click add new asset

How run NXT client? I not understand, installing java and etc...I not can it ((
nergpchen

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:57:12 PM

accept? what you mean?

Yes

it's easy.
just start NXT client.
click add new asset

it's easy, just install NXT client and run it.
more info about NXT and FAQ you can find in there - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587007.0

flightflight

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:11:12 PM

accept? what you mean?

Yes

it's easy.
just start NXT client.
click add new asset

more info about NXT and FAQ you can find in there - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587007.0

I installed it. Where I can buy NXT?
nergpchen

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:13:32 PM

accept? what you mean?

Yes

it's easy.
just start NXT client.
click add new asset

I installed it. Where I can buy NXT?

You can buy NXTs with bitcoin:

http://bter.com
http://cryptsy.com
http://dgex.com
https://www.poloniex.com

flightflight

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:19:06 PM

dgex is most secure but very slow.
bter is fast, iv never had issues with bter and i always use it.
crptsy is crap and having serious issues and i wouldnt advise using it.
poloniex i havnt really used much, seems ok but has been hacked before(they paid back the last people that lost money)

I can buy it for usd?
nergpchen

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:25:48 PM

dgex is most secure but very slow.
bter is fast, iv never had issues with bter and i always use it.
crptsy is crap and having serious issues and i wouldnt advise using it.
poloniex i havnt really used much, seems ok but has been hacked before(they paid back the last people that lost money)

I can buy it for usd?

for USD its advisable to buy at coinbase or another reputable exchange. but you will need to provide proof of identity in order to purchase with dollars. another option is to buy bitcoin from an american version of eircoin.net (i dont know what american ones there are, if any) and then send your bitcoins to one of the above exchanges to buy nxt. cryptsy accepts USD but only with prood of ID and they are not safe to use imo.

wow, what?
coinbase wallet had add NXT? very good news for NXT and NEM!

walkingstiff

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:27:03 PM

Watch out for nergpchen, he's sending people pm's trying to steal there accounts through fake bitcointalk phishing links. After I posted here he sent me this:

hello, you have posted about token issuance. there you can read more info
(edit)bilcointalk(edit)org/index.php?topic=654845.msg7350595#msg7350595

regards Wink

Notice the L instead of T, do not go to the link from his message. Ignore any pms from this guy.
beida

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:17:35 AM

hi, i am beida, can i get my NEM stake now? i invested 0.075BTC in this coin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.msg5174564#msg5174564
patmast3r

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:21:02 AM

NO MORE NEMStakes are being issued !

Details of why to follow.

beida

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:26:18 AM

NO MORE NEMStakes are being issued !

Details of why to follow.
i am a qualified stakeholder, since i invested 0.075BTC @ February 16, 2014.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.msg5174564#msg5174564
https://blockchain.info/tx/36803c5973b565f3dde23136f10e3f762122aba7791e02cea93579b25a47afa7
instacalm

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:28:19 AM

did i lose my stake?

No, don't worry about your stake. If patmast3r says no more stakes are being issued it means that no more stakes can be claimed on the NXT AE (issuance of assets on the asset exchange is halted). Please wait for him to clarify why.

You did not loose your stake -- you'll be able to claim your NEM at official launch.  别担心啦!
patmast3r

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:30:40 AM

NOONE LOOSES THEIR STAKES. WE'RE JUST HALTING ISSUEANCE OF ASSETS!

beida

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:32:38 AM

can i ask my  NEM token NOW?
beida

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:40:42 AM

can i ask my  NEM token NOW?

nope. issuing of assets is being halted.
what is a pity! when restart to issue? i hope i can get my stake ASSP.
does the first 1000 stake token all be issued?
thanks your guys!

beida
mavromixalakis

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:41:27 AM

After the official launch is NEM stake going to be withdrawn from NXT AE?
instacalm

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:41:37 AM

can i ask my  NEM token NOW?

哥哥,不行啊,他刚刚说的意思就是现在不能。你要等待官方发行然后会得到你的NEM。明白了吗?

别担心哦
khuram8494

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:43:18 AM

i have no problem with that UtopianFuture did...at least he was man enough to face it and tell us not run away with whatever excuses Smiley

Smiley

humm good ... then what is in your brain any idea about bussiness plan if you have some idea showtworld
patmast3r

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:45:22 AM

After the official launch is NEM stake going to be withdrawn from NXT AE?

Yes. Then everyone can redeem those assets for real NEM.
There will be a dealine to do this, after that NEMStakes will become worthless ont he AE.

mavromixalakis

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:52:22 AM

wow... What kind of deadline? how long? 1 month or less? When do we estimate the official launch? I am asking because it is summer and will soon go on holiday's and I don;t want to miss that...
patmast3r

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:56:09 AM

wow... What kind of deadline? how long? 1 month or less? When do we estimate the official launch? I am asking because it is summer and will soon go on holiday's and I don;t want to miss that...
Launch won't be too soon and the dealine will be at least a month.

lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:33:21 PM

As I said what feels like 100 times now - I can't answer every single PM. You should just check your account as the asset was issued at least a week ago into your account.

List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak91SD0veCeddDdmTkdaWV8zbHp2dWlodDVEVUItbXc#gid=14 If it says "Sent" nxt to your request then you should have the asset in your account already.
Ok, THX,  Grin

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"
idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:56:43 PM

Are NEM AE stakes still able to be requested or have they all been issued ?
instacalm

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:57:47 PM

halted at the moment
idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

halted at the moment
Ok thanks.
MinorPool

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:06:23 AM

How long will tokens be halted?
Doriangrayz

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:08:24 AM

why halted?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:44:10 PM

Is this halted?
mavromixalakis

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:36:53 PM

So how do I currently claim my stake that I hold in the AE? Is my stake valueless now? I shouldn't buy more stake from the AE anymore?

I am very interested in Nem but this is confusing... May I suggest something easy ? Even when nem is officially launched what is the problem to trade nem stakes on the AE for at least a month? what I would do is that I will sell my nem on the AE and with the proceeds I will buy my NEM coins from the exchanges and transfer them to nem client..nice and easy..

patmast3r

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:46:06 PM

So how do I currently claim my stake that I hold in the AE? Is my stake valueless now? I shouldn't buy more stake from the AE anymore?

Where are you getting this from ? Nothing has changed !

mavromixalakis

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:23:08 AM

What is what everyone says that conversion from the AE is halted?

Will I be able to trade my stakes on the AE once nem is launched? So I can sell on the AE and buy the nem coins from an exchange? Or I still need to pm you? Not sure I have understood how that works...very newbie and limited it skills sorry..
patmast3r

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:49:55 AM

What is what everyone says that conversion from the AE is halted?

Will I be able to trade my stakes on the AE once nem is launched? So I can sell on the AE and buy the nem coins from an exchange? Or I still need to pm you? Not sure I have understood how that works...very newbie and limited it skills sorry..

We don't issue assets right now - that' all that is halted. To get NEM after launch you don't have to have an asset on the NXT AE, that's just for people who think that's safer or want to trade PRE-launch.

lexusivan888

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:35:01 PM

so the token issue is closed?  when will be re-open again ? want to sell my token,,coz still have to wait for a long time for the official launch. Embarrassed Embarrassed
patmast3r

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:14:24 PM

so the token issue is closed?  when will be re-open again ? want to sell my token,,coz still have to wait for a long time for the official launch. Embarrassed Embarrassed

it will be reopening very soon. should be hopefully tonight tomorrow or day after but i can promise anything. shouldnt be long anyway. Smiley

I doubt it's tonight but yes it will open and it shouldn't be too far away.

yweetot

Activity: 385

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:12:13 AM

I want to know now what situation. There before you invest Huh

perado

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:28:54 AM

Whats going on?nothing happened.oh,I should go back home.
lexicon

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:40:32 PM

I just sent the PM

I'm hoping to get my token soon!!

Come on guys. Triple check my name and lets do this
patmast3r

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:05:54 AM

TEMPORARILY NO NEMStakes are being issued !

Also there is no waitinglist so don't pm me to put you on it. Thx

patmast3r

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:31:26 AM

What happened to NEM being the fair and equal coin?

Some can request Nemstake tokens and others can't?

Where is the fairness in that?

which part of temporarily thew you off ?
Also we always said we'd only issue 1000 tokens in total so it was never going to be possible for everyone to get an asset.
First come first served - that is fair.

patmast3r

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:06:55 AM

I admit I didn't see it was restricted to 1000 tokens to begin with, my apologies. I do find the small number of tokens a bit strange given the size of NEM's user-base though.

I have a few questions.

Why has issuance been suspended?
How many tokens have been issued?
How many were issued to the dev/marketing team?
You have said there is no ETA for token issuance to be resumed, but perhaps the community can receive a best guess?

No need to apologize.

1000 is a third of all stakes. We didn't anticipate a demand higher than that and so far it seems we were right. 408 tokens are still there to be transfered to stakeholders which means 592 have been transfered to stakeholders.
Issueance is being halted because of multiple fraud attempts (some successful as outlined in the newsletter and a dedicated thread) and we needed to come up with a more secure way to issue tokens.
0 tokens were issued to dev or marketing team. Since the marketing team has grown a lot lately I can't be 100% sure about that. Maybe a few of them did request tokens.
We are close to resuming (discussed on the last page) but are still ironing out the details. My personal guesstimate is next week or the week after that.

HassenBlasques

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:35:11 PM

Yes, thank you for a helpful information, I'm looking forward to claiming my tokens and trying the AE Smiley
thugzzzx

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:23:28 PM

We are close to resuming (discussed on the last page) but are still ironing out the details. My personal guesstimate is next week or the week after that.

Next week better  Grin
patmast3r

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:01:04 PM

TOKEN REQUESTS CAN NOW BE MADE - READ PROCEDURE BELOW

1) Send 1 NXT from the account you want the asset to be transfered to to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH
This will pay for the tx fee and act as bookkeeping.

2) Send pm to xtester with patmast3r in cc.
The pm needs to include the tx id for the 1 NXT payment. Don't pm us saying "I payed 1 NXT. Send my token". INCLUDE THE TX ID!
This is what a TX ID looks like: 7136633102723179216. Plz don't send us something else.

We'll issue tokens once a week. Current plan is to issue tokens every monday. Plz send your request at least 24h in advance otherwise you'll have to wait for the next monday to come along.

xtester will check first, put you on the list, then I will recheck and issue the token.

Everyone that already pmed me before will need to pm again. I can't search all those pms in my inbox for every single request I hope you can understand that.

yweetot

Activity: 385

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:07:47 AM

I want to know, NEMCOIN when to come out? By way trading a token? Huh

DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:32:43 AM

I want to know, NEMCOIN when to come out? By way trading a token? Huh

Want to try reading a little?  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:35:19 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 09:46:02 PM by xtester

For more info about NEM(timeline, official launch, etc) please check the updated OP of the official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg7350595#msg7350595
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:57:29 PM

For more info about NEM(timeline, official launch, etc) please check the updated OP of the official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg7350595#msg7350595

How many stakes did you sent out on Sunday?
Andhow many of the 1000 in total?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
dandruff1138

Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 12:23:32 AM

If I have 0.1 stake on the AE I don;t have to do anything at this time correct?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
patmast3r

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:22:59 AM

Not at this time no.
Our plans on how to handle distribution are becoming more concrete and we'll announce the process in detail as soon as we're ready.
We'll try to unify AE holders and "normal" stakeholders as much as possible to make the process as simply as possible on the backend of things.
We'll prob build a portal of some sort to redeem NEMStake - like I said - we'll announce it  Wink

IUrry

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:33:26 AM

Not at this time no.
Our plans on how to handle distribution are becoming more concrete and we'll announce the process in detail as soon as we're ready.
We'll try to unify AE holders and "normal" stakeholders as much as possible to make the process as simply as possible on the backend of things.
We'll prob build a portal of some sort to redeem NEMStake - like I said - we'll announce it  Wink

Ok. I'd like to buy some token and want to exchange for NEM.

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T3WxzCCe1Uex19w9pMcUe3obtXedbDqGvz
peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:00:44 AM

I have never used NXT. Can anybody please outline how do I go about claiming it? I just install the NXT wallet?
OrgiOrg

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:12:25 PM

1) Send 1 NXT from the account you want the asset to be transfered to to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH

The pm needs to include the tx id for the 1 NXT payment. Don't pm us saying "I payed 1 NXT. Send my token". INCLUDE THE TX ID!
This is what a TX ID looks like: 7136633102723179216. Plz don't send us something else.

We'll issue tokens once a week. Current plan is to issue tokens every monday. Plz send your request at least 24h in advance otherwise you'll have to wait for the next monday to come along.

xtester will check first, put you on the list, then I will recheck and issue the token.

Everyone that already pmed me before will need to pm again. I can't search all those pms in my inbox for every single request I hope you can understand that.

for my understanding: this procedure only is necessary for NEM stakeholders which are listed at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak91SD0veCeddDdmTkdaWV8zbHp2dWlodDVEVUItbXc&usp=sharing#gid=14
patmast3r

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:41:28 PM

for my understanding: this procedure only is necessary for NEM stakeholders which are listed at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak91SD0veCeddDdmTkdaWV8zbHp2dWlodDVEVUItbXc&usp=sharing#gid=14

It isn't absolutely necessary for anyone. Stakeholders i.e. people on the list you linked to CAN follow this procedure if they wish to receive an Asset representing their stake on the NXT AE.

TauMuon (OP)

NEM Enthusiast

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:20:45 PM

NEM - New Economy Movement - http://blog.nem.io/overview/ | www.reddit.com/r/nem | https://www.facebook.com/ourNEM | https://twitter.com/nemcoin
Built from the Ground up with 100% Original Code | A Second-Generation Crypto, Radically Improved over Bitcoin | Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: