Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining ** Takeover in Progress **  (Read 315 times)
Lucky Cris (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:47:24 AM

Just a short story for you guys. But first a quick message: Content is not suitable for all audiences. Pick the group you fall in below. Then go from there.

The Id-Riddens & The Closed Minded:
This is for entertainment informational purposes; not intended for otiose discourse.

The Clueless & The Curious
This isn’t new or impossible. Clueless, become Curious - the super information highway awaits…. ‘softly’ censored (as “They” call it), but the basics are easy to find.

The Suspecters & Conspiracists
Another case to add to the count. The lack of actual detail is deliberate for reasons you already know.     

The Enlightened
This mind-blowing rabbit hole is so deep - I see why the majority actually embraces the shit meant to keep them in the dark.

** The Story **

The idea of crypto currency fascinated me the very first time I heard about it; consumed me. My Id finally dominated and for far too long. It was actually my most recent experiences I came to realize how Closed and one tracked Minded I was becoming. My lack of technical know how or motivation to seek more info played only a small role in the scheme of things. Credit to the Deceivers for their contributions, and to the Deniers, the pawns being used to facilitate mass manipulation. But being Curious by nature I learned a lot the past few days: 

Miners never had - and will never have – control of crypto currency.   

Up until this week I was completely Clueless - just like most. Countless tech support calls and even after having their equipment replaced, my mining rig could only maintain an active internet connection for a couple of hours at a time. And as of yesterday, all external traffic of a particular kind ceased. Nothing about my systems’ configuration changed, hell, testing out CPU mining from MAC was a futile mission.

Naturally I became Suspect because this rig has very little run time, it could still receive incoming traffic, and it regained outside connectivity once mining activities stopped. How strange is that? I’m no techie but my Curious self took control; so much in fact, that I found myself to the point of obsession. My bandwidth utilization isn’t excessive… I stopped downloading torrents years ago. It’s not firewall settings…

Well, evidently after a quick sniff of my miner’s packets, my ISP felt it was their duty to filter and block this shapely data from traversing their network. Now I’m in complete Conspiracist mode! You really expect me to believe that that fucking pervert is acting in my digital security’s best interest… after I’m forced to use their modem/router combo if I want high speed, and not to mention, this occurring a few weeks after Dish announces their adoption of bitcoins? Bullshit! What better way to acclimate to the populace? The jig is up – we know it’s those who control the world’s communication infrastructure are actually “They!” I guess after successful testing of the system in the wild for a few years, it’s about time to put the control where it should be, huh. Well, I’ll be damned if I’ll spend some 100% premined CableCoin.

And that’s just the start of the takeover. 

Ok… I’m calm now, but I was heated the last few days. Hopefully this attempt to entertain Enlightened you somewhat; experiencing it certainly has for me. I’m not even pissed about it any more. My iPad’s LTE hotspot allowed my rig to put a few coins in my wallet the past few hours so I’m good... At least until my celluar provider gets a whiff. Assholes.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: