Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:27:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Bitcoins!!  (Read 671 times)
feverpitch (OP)

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:38:26 AM

anyone selling bitcoins?
I'm looking for up to about 6BTC.  What is the most common/easiest method to pay for coins in your guys' experience?  I have only ever mined coins, never actually bought any so I'm a bit new to this aspect of Bitcoins.

I am highly cautious of being scammed, escrow is apparently pretty important around here.  Any good ones for currency exchanges?

Thanks everyone!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 06:46:53 AM

1) Go to https://localbitcoins.com, sign up, get an account
2) Find someone in your area
3) Meet them at a coffee shop, give them cash, get your BTC

Easy enough?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Umer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:29:15 AM

anyone selling bitcoins?
I'm looking for up to about 6BTC.  What is the most common/easiest method to pay for coins in your guys' experience?  I have only ever mined coins, never actually bought any so I'm a bit new to this aspect of Bitcoins.

I am highly cautious of being scammed, escrow is apparently pretty important around here.  Any good ones for currency exchanges?

Thanks everyone!!

Well If someone is living besides you and wanted to sell bitcoin then give him cash and get the bitcoin it is the easiet way and never get scammed..

Here you have to give the money through paypal or something like that or credit card...

But in my opininon because of 6 bitcoin you have to get first bitcoin then give the usd..
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:51:29 PM

Assuming you live in the USA, you might want to consider using www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org

There is no sign up, no ID collected. To purchase bitcoin, all you need to do is visit one of many banks (Bank of America, Wells Fargo, PNC) and make a cash deposit.

You receive your bitcoin within minutes, and without issues.

Here is the Bitcoin-Brokers review thread which has 50,000 views and hundreds of comments from other buyers:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237164.msg7108580#msg7108580

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
feverpitch (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:38:41 AM

Lots of options and lots of PMs from members.
Thanks a lot everyone!!
LouReed

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:14:07 AM

Lots of options and lots of PMs from members.
Thanks a lot everyone!!

Are you in the USA? I can take care of this for Bitstamp +5%. Multiple payment methods, but no PayPal. PM me if you're interested.

If you choose to go with another member, I highly recommend using escrow! DannyHamilton would be my first choice of escrow providers, and he may also be able to just sell you the coins

Peace!
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:25:49 AM

For a safe and honest transaction, please use localbitcoins.com or trade with a Highly repped user on the forums and use escrow. It's as simple as that. Good luck Smiley

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:55:37 AM

people when you want to buy or sell bitcoins, it makes it so much easier if you tell people where you are located !!
anyways sounds like you are sorted... but was just saying...  saves 30 people asking for the location lol

clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:47:08 PM

anyone selling bitcoins?

Thanks everyone!!

still need btc, right?  Smiley

Ashbite

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:17:14 PM

Well why dont you just search up a good website to buy at located in your country. There are enough websites who can be trusted.
feverpitch (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:25:30 AM

Yeah im still looking.
Thought I may have had a deal but the dude was being sketchy and not accepting any escrow.  No offence to anyone but I think I have to escrow if Im buying.  If it works out, then we can proceed without when I buy again in the future, but for my first transaction, escrow only.
ExpressCoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 02:36:23 AM

Hi! I'm from http://expco.in/t9. We'd be happy to trade with you. You can either register with us and process an order yourself, or I can help walk you through the process.

Our payment methods are cash deposit, money order, check, wire transfer, & (by request) PayPal.

Let me know if I can help!

Jeff
http://expco.in/t9
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: