Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 5* Trusted people for investment to build a mining coporation.  (Read 975 times)
Euthanasiaa (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:51:58 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 11:26:58 AM by Euthanasiaa

Hello! me and my 2 brothers and a friend are going to invest some money into building a big Mining rig and we're looking for more fellow investors. the rig will be held in Sweden and we will Cover ALL COST for  Electricity bills or Rent! so in that way we don't have to think about loseing money to Electricity or rent, instead we can invest it in uppgrades.

we are also going to start a mini website for bitcoin tradeing (which we already have contacts in since we've been tradeing bitcoins with people for a longe time now.

all profits we make will be split among the members depending on how much you have invested, the rig will ofc we open 24/7 except for 2 days every month for Repairs,uppgrades or To prevent an error. Web cams and various sites will be set up around the rig when its up for all investers to see. all investers are Ofcourse welcome to pay a visit Smiley

we will have monthly meeting to discuss new equipment and how to split the profits.

at this point we are not sure yet of we're going to join any pool or go solo mining. (deppends on how many TH/S we'll get)

more information will be up soon!

Please, if you have any questions just post them below!

All Electricity bills, Rent, Service, Repairs, Cooling system,Hosting will be done by US and paid by Us

this is my E-mail. Sakariasisak@hotmail.com. serious investors will be given my phone number or Skype name (since it might be a bit expensive for you to call to sweden if you live in another country)
Thenen

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:04:43 AM

Can you please explain more about this part "we do not have to pay ANY Electricity bills or Rent!"
Euthanasiaa (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:07:52 AM

Can you please explain more about this part "we do not have to pay ANY Electricity bills or Rent!"

its a bit hard to explain, we have 2 locations in sweden which are closse to each other, and our contracts states that we don't have to pay for any Electricity bills or rent. and if that would change in the future i will Personaly pay for all the Electricity and Rent so our investors do not have to think about that. since we're aimming to build a BIG rig that's a very good deal since it will require alot of Electricity. we allso have some minor ''power sations'' which can be used if a ''blackout'' would ever happen.

i know it sounds a bit weird but its true haha.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:22:00 AM

Hello! me and my 2 brothers and a friend are going to invest some money into building a big Mining rig and we're looking for more fellow investors. the rig will be held in Sweden and we will Cover ALL COST for  Electricity bills or Rent! so in that way we don't have to think about loseing money to Electricity or rent, instead we can invest it in uppgrades.

we are also going to start a mini website for bitcoin tradeing (which we already have contacts in since we've been tradeing bitcoins with people for a longe time now.

all profits we make will be split among the members depending on how much you have invested, the rig will ofc we open 24/7 except for 2 days every month for Repairs,uppgrades or To prevent an error. Web cams and various sites will be set up around the rig when its up for all investers to see. all investers are Ofcourse welcome to pay a visit Smiley

we will have monthly meeting to discuss new equipment and how to split the profits.

at this point we are not sure yet of we're going to join any pool or go solo mining. (deppends on how many TH/S we'll get)

This is not a 'bad' plan ...but unfortunately...with the amount of 'scams' in the bitcoin world you could flip a coin....face side of the coin this might be crazy enough to work with the right individuals.( internationally) ....other side of the coin a complete scam

if I had guys in my area (all moved away) i could trust (used to run a big game server bbs in the 90's) I would do what you propose..but alas....will likely not fly in a 'international format' for the above odds

I've been on forums a bit...a lot of people pm me know me on here...and such...but as much as such a plan as yours is attractive I could no way pull it off ....and i at least with a couple others on here you also probably know pull such off

on the other hand the best equip i can find now will mine at 600 bucks the same with elec a/c equip costs the same as just buying the coin directly and skipping the mining....with current difficulty and glut of equip on the market

likely an 'investment' club in bitcoin might be a safer bet....you could  have 'tea and cookies' and look at spreadsheets and the www.bitcoinwisdom.com graphs...zowie.....

my advice ..start small do it with your buddies...your buddies probably know people locally (newbies) and slowly work from there....

a lot less work a lot more fun and a lot less stress imho you keep it local face to face and tackle anyone who tries to sell the house/wife/kids and wants to go all in cause he drank too much of the kool-aid

good luck

(wish I could find just 1 just 1 guy in my area who has drunk the bitcoin kool-aid...i'm sooooooo lonely ...not to mention the people I did mention this too last year said i was crazy..now with 50 coins on a 7.5k investment..they don't much bring up the topic anymore ..can  you say awkward..i have responded to people occasionally ..(my banker comes to mind who said i was nuts) : "well how is your bitcoin biz doing? and I go "well if it does not drop below 150 usd and I'm at 50 coin now I'm doing OK..." and that is pretty much as far as it goes....have to tell them something so they at least know I've not been taken as they have predicted..if they want to google bitcoin at that point they can do the math after seeing the $600 usd price...(feel like I'm in a walking dead episode and keeping my head down..the whole me trying to promote bitcoin last year did NOT go well...and in this area is still 'chilly' to say the least..want to promote it..don't want to get yelled at every time it drops 20% which happens every 5wks or so)

silly hairless monkey homo sapiens....goofy  primates...we offer a world of amusement!

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:28:19 AM

This is not a 'bad' plan ...but unfortunately...with the amount of 'scams' in the bitcoin world you could flip a coin....face side of the coin this might be crazy enough to work with the right individuals.( internationally) ....other side of the coin a complete scam

No, it's more like that: face one side or the other of the coin it's a complete scam. If it falls on it's edge then it could be legit.
Euthanasiaa (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:29:48 AM

if I had guys in my area (all moved away) i could trust (used to run a big game server bbs in the 90's) I would do what you propose..but alas....will likely not fly in a 'international format' for the above odds

I've been on forums a bit...a lot of people pm me know me on here...and such...but as much as such a plan as yours is attractive I could no way pull it off ....and i at least with a couple others on here you also probably know pull such off

on the other hand the best equip i can find now will mine at 600 bucks the same with elec a/c equip costs the same as just buying the coin directly and skipping the mining....with current difficulty and glut of equip on the market

likely an 'investment' club in bitcoin might be a safer bet....you could  have 'tea and cookies' and look at spreadsheets and the www.bitcoinwisdom.com graphs...zowie.....

my advice ..start small do it with your buddies...your buddies probably know people locally (newbies) and slowly work from there....

a lot less work a lot more fun and a lot less stress imho you keep it local face to face and tackle anyone who tries to sell the house/wife/kids and wants to go all in cause he drank too much of the kool-aid

good luck

(wish I could find just 1 just 1 guy in my area who has drunk the bitcoin kool-aid...i'm sooooooo lonely ...not to mention the people I did mention this too last year said i was crazy..now with 50 coins on a 7.5k investment..they don't much bring up the topic anymore ..can  you say awkward..i have responded to people occasionally ..(my banker comes to mind who said i was nuts) : "well how is your bitcoin biz doing? and I go "well if it does not drop below 150 usd and I'm at 50 coin now I'm doing OK..." and that is pretty much as far as it goes....have to tell them something so they at least know I've not been taken as they have predicted..if they want to google bitcoin at that point they can do the math after seeing the $600 usd price...(feel like I'm in a walking dead episode and keeping my head down..the whole me trying to promote bitcoin last year did NOT go well...and in this area is still 'chilly' to say the least..want to promote it..don't want to get yelled at every time it drops 20% which happens every 5wks or so)

silly hairless monkey homo sapiens....goofy  primates...we offer a world of amusement!

Searing

i completly understand what you're saying, that's why i started with my 2 brothers and friends Smiley we did mine for about 1 year ago and earned 86 BtC and TOTALLY forgot about that account since the rig (which was small then) was located far away from us and crashed so we didn't bother about it haha.

i know its really hard to fins people internationally since, as you said, there's a LOT of scammers out there. but we're ready to give it a try anyways Smiley

aaarrgh you should've lived in sweden Wink
Euthanasiaa (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:47:37 AM

we will also use a ''Cooling tent alike'' station for the rig Smiley (which we will pay for)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:03:06 AM

No, it's more like that: face one side or the other of the coin it's a complete scam. If it falls on it's edge then it could be legit.

could be true that way as well....if legit he/she should toddle off and do something local...get 40 folks local in such a project and then post something like this and then maybe my flip a coin odds come into play (even if legit 2/3 of all businesses made fail don't ya know)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Euthanasiaa (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:07:12 AM

could be true that way as well....if legit he/she should toddle off and do something local...get 40 folks local in such a project and then post something like this and then maybe my flip a coin odds come into play (even if legit 2/3 of all businesses made fail don't ya know)

Searing

hello, if i knew more then my brothers and 2 friends local i would gladely invite them Smiley is there anyway for you guys i could show myself legit ? i know its hard over the internet.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:31:22 AM

Searing

hello, if i knew more then my brothers and 2 friends local i would gladely invite them Smiley is there anyway for you guys i could show myself legit ? i know its hard over the internet.

don't know i have  had little luck in getting people i know involved...last year they thought i was nuts..this year well it comes up once in awhile...but seeing's how i'd only lose $$$ if btc goes below 150 usd....that just kinda pisses people off (like my banker who asks every time that bitcoin drops)

but that is my next goal

again I think I have a good rep on bitcoin talk with folks and know a bunch ..but I could not pull this off

local is your only option...imho just get something together....should be easier at that point it will work well or be a cat fight
once you have more then 8 folks imho heh

or start a local club on the worldwide site www.meetup.com I'm thinking about doing that..although that also could be a zoo..they have 'investment clubs' kinda like sewing circles for stock buys etc as a group same kinda thing might work

then again do i really want to baby sit a bunch of newbies locally

Searing

Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:25:22 PM

we will also use a ''Cooling tent alike'' station for the rig Smiley (which we will pay for)

exciting stuff

could you perhaps use a "series of magnets" to make an electro-generator which will power this mining rigs?  Smiley

I'll consider investing privately if this is the case

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 02:46:45 PM

exciting stuff

could you perhaps use a "series of magnets" to make an electro-generator which will power this mining rigs?  Smiley

I'll consider investing privately if this is the case

They're using my patented Infinite Power technology to power the rigs:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: