Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY! Help setting up Stratum Proxy Server + 1 Miner to Connect - See Post!  (Read 950 times)
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:55:55 AM

I have a number of rigs that run eithe 280x or 270x cards.

I need assistance setting up the Stratum Proxy Server (that supports x13) on a host machine, and then help getting at least 1 of my miners set up to connect, and be controlled by the host machine. The stratum version needs to be able to support all the major algos, x13, x11, keccak, 256, scrypt, scrypt-n, so please make sure you're including the kernals. All of these are available for free via download on github.

I want all of my rigs to act as one big rig... so I can just change the conf file on the Host and all the miners re-direct.

I got the Stratum version downloaded, along with the required Java, and I can get the miner to connect, but it's all errors.

I'd simply like to pay someone to pick up where I've stopped to show me how its done.  Once finished on 1 machine I can replicate to the other miners.

You can login via teamviewer to both the miner and the host.

Lastly, the miners are all configured as stand alones, so I dont need any help with config settings for the gpus, just connecting to the host/stratum.

Please PM me quotes, and when you would be available as I have to be online to teamviewer you in to control the rig.

Thanks!
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:49:47 PM

Stratum is stratum there's no difference in the algorithm all that's done on the host side where your minings done

For stratum I'd highly recommend slushes its simple and easy to use
Point all your miners to that computer and port

I'm trying to this from memory so bare with me and stubborness will pravail

1. Download slushes stratum
2. Right click and create a shortcut
3. Propertie
4. In the field marked "target" add -o poolname:port -u username:password -gp get work port
-gp is the port you want your miners to connect to on your computers

update your minera to connect to the local host and you should be mining merry

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: