Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It’s Not Really about Bitcoin, It’s about Change  (Read 680 times)
cryptocurrencylive (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Live News

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:37:42 PM

It’s Not Really about Bitcoin, It’s about Change

http://www.ifac.org/global-knowledge-gateway/viewpoints/it-s-not-really-about-bitcoin-it-s-about-change#

Crypto Currency Live News

http://cryptocurrencylive.com/newest
ljudotina
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:40:43 PM

That is true.
Bitcoin or soemthing else doesnt matter. What it matters is that current system is not good and it needs to change by force or by will.

joshraban76

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:45:54 PM

You know what the main problem is, so many people and I'm talking about millions if not billions, refuse to change.

They see danger if they change, like people who don't use credit cards, it's the same issue, they are programmed for cash.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 01:22:35 PM

I think that most people kind of deep down inside know the current system is flawed.  But there has been no other option for so long, that there has been a societal wide agreement to not think about it or talk about it.  So when bitcoin comes along and people hear about it, they just say that everything has been just fine without it.  No need to change.  If they did admit that there needed to be a change, that would also mean that for all their lives not only were they being lied to, but they were even lying to themselves.  The truth in the this case is very painful to accept. 

waldox

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 03:41:00 PM

a global economic collapse will help bitcoin adoption, now we have an alternative to the rigged government voting system and fiat

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   * Dental Hygiene Cleaning in Toronto & Mississauga accepts Bitcoin  * Downtown Toronto Real Estate Realtor Blog & News * Toronto House Evaluation * Toronto Dental Cleaning Hygiene Centre
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:33:57 PM

I still believe most bitcoin users are only in it to increase their on own personal wealth... maybe 1 or 2% or looking to help a global change, but ive said this since I've been here from day 1 and still think it is true.

joshraban76

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:48:50 PM

I still believe most bitcoin users are only in it to increase their on own personal wealth... maybe 1 or 2% or looking to help a global change, but ive said this since I've been here from day 1 and still think it is true.

You are right, everyone here is for his own soul purpose, which is getting more richer, but bitcoin real supporters, are so rare!

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:18:33 PM

I think that most people kind of deep down inside know the current system is flawed.  But there has been no other option for so long, that there has been a societal wide agreement to not think about it or talk about it.  So when bitcoin comes along and people hear about it, they just say that everything has been just fine without it.  No need to change.  If they did admit that there needed to be a change, that would also mean that for all their lives not only were they being lied to, but they were even lying to themselves.  The truth in the this case is very painful to accept. 

youre right to some degree, but its not like its some deep seated personal emotional problem thats being supressed and denied.

once people see the benefits its game on.

nutbun

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 11:33:03 PM

I think it is long way to go with Bitcoin and it still far to use it in real life. I used to read an article in recently about 2 guys try to use 1 BTC in real life and the results were quite bad: not much shop to accept it, slow transaction, etc. So Bitcoin is still young in my thought but good to buy n sell now for some money Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: