Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XPOOL.CA][Multipool] x11 | sha256 | scrypt | lyra2REv2 - KNC Titans/Large GPUs  (Read 37469 times)
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:22:51 PM

I see only post by you, any user experience?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 02:15:32 AM

I see only post by you, any user experience?
Yeah there hasn't been much activity from users here. You can search the btcd and DRK threads for users thoughts etc...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 12:26:00 PM

The latest shift for the BitcoinDark Multipool paid out over 63 BTCD.

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 02:36:28 AM

The latest shift for the BitcoinDark Multipool paid out over 44 BTCD.

Cheers!

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 01:45:37 PM

The latest shift for the Darkcoin Multipool paid out over 100 DRK.

Cheers!

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 02:37:09 PM

The latest shift for the Darkcoin Multipool paid out over 136 DRK.

Cheers!

jubecoins

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:07:20 PM

crackfoo,

Not sure if you noticed a jump on the Darkcoin scrypt group, but that's me.

Some other pool (Multipool, it think) is using the password to set the difficulty.  So if the user's password is set to d=4096 then they can get a static difficulty.  Would that be hard for you to implement?  Just curious because it would help my hashrate stabilize.

Thanks!  Nice pool!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 06:14:20 PM

crackfoo,

Some other pool (Multipool, it think) is using the password to set the difficulty.  So if the user's password is set to d=4096 then they can get a static difficulty.  Would that be hard for you to implement?  Just curious because it would help my hashrate stabilize.

Thanks!  Nice pool!

how often does your difficulty change? I can tweak the vardiff, and perhaps the max was too high... of 16k

I don't have the ability to allow user set diff's It's something I'm working on though

jubecoins

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:07:05 PM

crackfoo,

Some other pool (Multipool, it think) is using the password to set the difficulty.  So if the user's password is set to d=4096 then they can get a static difficulty.  Would that be hard for you to implement?  Just curious because it would help my hashrate stabilize.

Thanks!  Nice pool!

how often does your difficulty change? I can tweak the vardiff, and perhaps the max was too high... of 16k

I don't have the ability to allow user set diff's It's something I'm working on though

It changes often, but I have not timed it exactly.  I am not asking for a tweak just for me.  Go ahead and leave it as-is.  I just thought the password idea was clever.  I am going to stick to this pool for a few days to see how it compares.  I like your design.  Thanks again.
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 07:15:16 PM

crackfoo,

Thanks!  Nice pool!

It changes often, but I have not timed it exactly.  I am not asking for a tweak just for me.  Go ahead and leave it as-is.  I just thought the password idea was clever.  I am going to stick to this pool for a few days to see how it compares.  I like your design.  Thanks again.

Ahh yeha, it is clever but takes a fair bit of customizations so  I try and tweak vardiff accordingly but I can only fix what people tell me is a problem Smiley No one's ever asked me so it just been that way. I don't mind trying to better the current vardiff setting. What diff are you running at mostly? It is going too high? The way I have it set now is I want your miner to submit shares every 5 seconds and adjusts every 30 seconds if your diff is way off target. It will allow for a variance of 30%, so if your miner fluctuates more than that, it might keep changing every 30 seconds....

So, let me try submit shares every 10s, 35% vari and adjustments every 60 seconds.... and a MAX diff of 4096

jubecoins

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:32:29 PM

crackfoo,

Some other pool (Multipool, it think) is using the password to set the difficulty.  So if the user's password is set to d=4096 then they can get a static difficulty.  Would that be hard for you to implement?  Just curious because it would help my hashrate stabilize.

Thanks!  Nice pool!

Ahh yeha, it is clever but takes a fair bit of customizations so  I try and tweak vardiff accordingly but I can only fix what people tell me is a problem Smiley No one's ever asked me so it just been that way. I don't mind trying to better the current vardiff setting. What diff are you running at mostly? It is going too high? The way I have it set now is I want your miner to submit shares every 5 seconds and adjusts every 30 seconds if your diff is way off target. It will allow for a variance of 30%, so if your miner fluctuates more than that, it might keep changing every 30 seconds....

So, let me try submit shares every 10s, 35% vari and adjustments every 60 seconds.... and a MAX diff of 4096

That makes sense... and thank you.
OK.  It looks like we may have hopped to a new coin.  I have never been lucky to catch it at that moment.  I have BFGminer running for 13 hours @ 187Mh.  Typically when I ssh, I find that the difficulty is 62m, 125m, 250m.  Maybe jumping around between those.  (I believe that 4096 is 62m, right?)

Just now logging on, the difficulty was at 9u or some very low ridiculus low number the way it usually does when I reboot the system.  Typically when I randomly log in, I see the value much higher.  I am just guessing that we did a coin swap and not that my system rebooted since the 13hr timer is still running and all my stats are there.

I am not sure there is an easy solution.  I think the vardiff works fine, it just takes a while to ramp up.  if we hop coins a lot, then the hashes slow down for me.  I understand.  Staying in a single coin with a static difficulty would be better for me, but I have a scrypt miner and I want darkcoin.  Your pool is the best way I have found (especially if the return is comprable).  I mined with multipool for a while, but the cryptsy conversion is a hassle and there are fees there, too.

I will be watching for the time between difficulty changes and let you know.

EDIT:
I see the max difficulty at 62m.  In the short time I have been watching it is looking very good.  maybe a 10% boost in hash.  Thank you!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 12:26:21 AM

crackfoo,

Thanks!  Nice pool!

It changes often, but I have not timed it exactly.  I am not asking for a tweak just for me.  Go ahead and leave it as-is.  I just thought the password idea was clever.  I am going to stick to this pool for a few days to see how it compares.  I like your design.  Thanks again.

Ahh yeha, it is clever but takes a fair bit of customizations so  I try and tweak vardiff accordingly but I can only fix what people tell me is a problem Smiley No one's ever asked me so it just been that way. I don't mind trying to better the current vardiff setting. What diff are you running at mostly? It is going too high? The way I have it set now is I want your miner to submit shares every 5 seconds and adjusts every 30 seconds if your diff is way off target. It will allow for a variance of 30%, so if your miner fluctuates more than that, it might keep changing every 30 seconds....

That makes sense... and thank you.
OK.  It looks like we may have hopped to a new coin.  I have never been lucky to catch it at that moment.  I have BFGminer running for 13 hours @ 187Mh.  Typically when I ssh, I find that the difficulty is 62m, 125m, 250m.  Maybe jumping around between those.  (I believe that 4096 is 62m, right?)

Just now logging on, the difficulty was at 9u or some very low ridiculus low number the way it usually does when I reboot the system.  Typically when I randomly log in, I see the value much higher.  I am just guessing that we did a coin swap and not that my system rebooted since the 13hr timer is still running and all my stats are there.

I am not sure there is an easy solution.  I think the vardiff works fine, it just takes a while to ramp up.  if we hop coins a lot, then the hashes slow down for me.  I understand.  Staying in a single coin with a static difficulty would be better for me, but I have a scrypt miner and I want darkcoin.  Your pool is the best way I have found (especially if the return is comprable).  I mined with multipool for a while, but the cryptsy conversion is a hassle and there are fees there, too.

I will be watching for the time between difficulty changes and let you know.

EDIT:
I see the max difficulty at 62m.  In the short time I have been watching it is looking very good.  maybe a 10% boost in hash.  Thank you!

Ok, I like the sounds of that. Love when the tweaks squeeze out more hash.

Keep an eye on it and let me know if anything bad happens.

jubecoins

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:36:14 AM

crackfoo,

I bumped my clocks up a level and I am seeing new "stale" errors.  Any chance you could bump the max difficulty up one level?

Thanks!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 12:05:43 PM

crackfoo,

I bumped my clocks up a level and I am seeing new "stale" errors.  Any chance you could bump the max difficulty up one level?

Thanks!

sure

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 12:09:52 PM

crackfoo,

Thanks!

sure

should be in effect now.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 12:57:24 PM

The latest shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 173 FIBRE.

Cheers!

jubecoins

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:32:41 PM

crackfoo,

Thanks!

sure

should be in effect now.

Worse now... I am going to bring my clocks down... any chance you you put it back to 4096 (62m)?  Thanks for the help!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 02:39:27 PM

crackfoo,

Thanks!

sure

should be in effect now.

Worse now... I am going to bring my clocks down... any chance you you put it back to 4096 (62m)?  Thanks for the help!

ok

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 02:41:49 PM

crackfoo,

Thanks!

sure

should be in effect now.

ok

done

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 04:10:09 PM

The latest shift for the Darkcoin Multipool paid out over 104 DRK.

Cheers!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: