Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Message Board (phpbb3 if possible) Tipping Bot? (potential paid project)  (Read 589 times)
IanDeMartino (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:49:15 PM

I'm looking for a Tipping bot that can be easily added to an online message board (preferably phpbb3) that lets users tip each other in a similar way as Reddit with either Bitcoin or Dogecoin (hell, or another coin). Does such a thing already exist? If not, how hard would it be to create? I'm thinking of trying to raise some funds on said message board to help fund the creation of the bot, but I need an idea of how high we should set our goal.

Anything already out there? (google search was flooded with "tips" on keeping "bots" out of message boards) If not, anyone want to guesstimate how much money we would need to fund it/submit a bid?

I'm also kind of guessing that if a message board tip bot already existed, this forum would already be using it, is anyone even working on one?

Thanks for your advice/help.

Tips: 1BJXcqnQyQipwo5ft1WzZpV3qJGEDE2JkP
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:07:00 PM

I would suggest that any developer that does this, can use our api... https://apicoin.io/api it will save on time and allow you to make use of cold storage fairly easily.
joshraban76

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:06:59 PM

What about hiring a freelancer for this job ?

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: