Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT, the ultimate SCAM, will it die because of 100% pre-mine given to 50 people?  (Read 14990 times)
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:41:58 PM

Nxt is good Nem is better

Nxt bad distribution Nem best distribution ever (best for multi-stakeholders)

Enrich. NEM.

And for that reason, NEM will never have a market cap close to NXT. The sooner you realize the rigged nature of crypto, the better. "Fair" in crypto is actually worse if you're looking at it from the investor's standpoint looking to make some quick money.

Only NXT can have a totally fake $70m cap with less than $100K average volume over the past few months.

I'm not saying doing buy this or that, I'm just saying for what it is. Make your own choices. Wink
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 08:42:05 PM

It's a catastrophe. NXT has created a false illusion of non existent liquidity. Even the coins are are being mined aren't really well distributed, a fully premined coin is much worse. 

Also, if NXT is a catastrophe, then what do you call Shibecoin, BlueCoin and 100 other scam-purposed coins? In terms of price action, XC, Monero and VertCoin are far greater catastrophes. Its not really a matter of opinion.
Well they are just worse. Such coins are so bad that they aren't even worth mentioning!

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:00:15 PM

Only NXT can have a totally fake $70m cap with less than $100K average volume over the past few months.

The average has  been  over 100K past month, reaching a height of 2 million in 24 hours a couple of weeks ago.

Lets not forget Nxt have built in features that have potential to increase volume significantly, such as asset exchange and coming soon decentralized goods store where people can buy and sell stuff within decentralized blockchain. Say goodbye to centralized silkroad

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:06:35 PM

Node was "fair "

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:04:21 AM

HA HA

Its the #3 crypto

LOL

Yeah total fail Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:47:31 AM

Glad I'm not invested in NEM. With friends ("ambassadors ?"  Roll Eyes ) like Come-from-Above spouting garbage, who needs enemies:

+1 In an act of utter betrayal UtopianFuture stabbed the back of the entire community to enrich himself with a supposedly FREE, EQUAL EGALITARIAN project. What a joke. It was meant to enrich him in the first place by enslaving workers for his dream.

Sad development team, even more sad community.  "NEM" is the crown of Bitcointalk Scam.

This is an utterly intense scam.

NEM would be far better off without morons like yourself.

NEM is a scam dude. darkcoin for the win. my post was sarcasm.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:11:51 AM

As i bought most of my nxt at January I was infinitely scammed by initial stakeholders! 

The odd thing is even i was scammed i am sitting on a 100% profit right now!

I love this kind of scam!  Cheesy
peacefulmind (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:26:45 AM

Now we now the public face of NXT just outright STOLE $250,000 in a trade he posted online.

Straight up said the guy had to send BTC and to trust him because he was the founder of NXT - then he kept $250,000 and did not send anything.

If NXT leaders are stealing outright to try to get any Bitcoins - what does it say about that scam infested rathole of a currency?

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
peacefulmind (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:29:04 AM

As i bought most of my nxt at January I was infinitely scammed by initial stakeholders! 

You can't deny $250,000 theft right now from leader of NXT.

Shows what type of people they are, and reinforces their launch was a scam designed to make a few whales infinitely rich of a non-liquid non-trading fake market cap that is on paper only.

Try selling your NXT and see the profit vanish because the market does not demand them.

NXT = leader openly stealing hundreds of thousands and will probably go to prison.

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:45:55 AM

About the scam (the real one, not the one in your imagination): John is not a public (or any) boss, he is someone who represented the community at PayExpo. He has attended less than half of the conferences Nxt has attended. It was not 250k, it was 74 BTC total, 49 from one person who was specificly targeted. There is no evidence at this point that it was John, more likely that his email account was hacked to reset passwords on nxtforum and twitter. It's being investigated.

But go on with your nonsense, facts just get in your way.
atoni

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:48:11 AM

NXT is complete joke. If any of big holders gonna sell its price will fall by 90%.

Asset Exchange is filled with Scams and only NEM keeps them somewhat legit. New Multigateway will be even better, people dont want to keep their coins on reputable sites like BitFinex but they will keep them on 3 computers of totally anonymous avatars? lol

First they wanted to be Ripple, but they failed. (Ripple is still 1 million light years ahead).

Now their main Dev is talking to public how he cannot wait to see how NEM will work so he can copy it lol. And their shills like 2Cool4Skewl which already got banned from BTT constantly attack NEM instead of being happy there is actually one legit asset listed on their so famed asset exchange.

Come-from-Beyond

Re: NEMstake discussion
June 13, 2014, 05:23:14 pm

Quote from: ChuckOne on June 13, 2014, 05:11:59 pm

Because they praised distribution so much.

They still have PoI. And Nxt will have it soon after NEM whitepaper if it's a really cool thing.

Its a shame people even look at it.
wesleyh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:52:20 AM

You can't deny $250,000 theft right now from leader of NXT.

Shows what type of people they are, and reinforces their launch was a scam designed to make a few whales infinitely rich of a non-liquid non-trading fake market cap that is on paper only.

Try selling your NXT and see the profit vanish because the market does not demand them.

NXT = leader openly stealing hundreds of thousands and will probably go to prison.

Learn to read, John is no leader of nxt, he is just someone who does a presentation or two for nxt at some conferences (like many others). Secondly, john's account was most likely hacked. Third, only about 70 BTC is confirmed stolen, the rest were fake transactions by the hacker.
Daedelus

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:56:55 AM

Asset Exchange is filled with Scams and only NEM keeps them somewhat legit. New Multigateway will be even better, people dont want to keep their coins on reputable sites like BitFinex but they will keep them on 3 computers of totally anonymous avatars? lol

James' identity is public as is Domsh, who look after the multigateway servers. Domsch is the one opening up the crypto advisory business service on the Isle of Man with KPMG. It is all public if you choose to look, but of course you don't want to   Grin Grin Grin
Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:01:10 PM

NXT is complete joke. If any of big holders gonna sell its price will fall by 90%.
Replace NXT with anything else and it's still true.
"Bitcoin is complete joke. If any of big holders gonna sell its price will fall by 90%."

There are several promising assets. The point is the technology. Every asset is the same, it is the investors responsibility to do research and decide what they want to put money into. It will be hundreds, or thousands assets in time, most of them worthless, the good ones will not worth less by association. NXT has the technology, it's not a regulator.

Multigateway will not be trustless, but requires way less trust than a centralised exchange. But let's wait for launch before we pass judgement.

First they wanted to be Ripple, but they failed. (Ripple is still 1 million light years ahead).
Really, can you quote on that? Because as I remember, most of the Nxt community weren't willing to go near Ripple, not become it.

Now their main Dev is talking to public how he cannot wait to see how NEM will work so he can copy it lol. And their shills like 2Cool4Skewl which already got banned from BTT constantly attack NEM instead of being happy there is actually one legit asset listed on their so famed asset exchange.
Come-from-Beyond cares about the best technology. His interest are technical, again this is obivious to everyone who read his history.
The NEM community is not the best one to point out when someone from one community is trolling another. Glass houses and stuff.

Its a shame people even look at it.
It's a shame people don't look at it before speak about it.
But I have to give it to you, you looked way more than the avarage "Nxt is scam" mindless post machine.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 12:04:33 PM

"Bitcoin is complete joke. If any of big holders gonna sell its price will fall by 90%."
Other coins aren't a full premine like NXT are they. So this can only be partially correct for other coins.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Daedelus

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:08:13 PM

Other coins aren't a full premine like NXT are they. So this can only be partially correct for other coins.

There is no mining in Nxt. It is Proof of Stake, everyone and anyone had 60 days to express an interest , ask questions and join in an open unmoderated thread hosted on this forum. Only 103 did come forward and only 73 actually claimed their stake.
Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:11:20 PM

It can't be premined if there is no mining. It was instantly distributed. Everyone could invest, express interest for almost 60 days. Those who did, got coin.

I agree with your second statement. Nxt initial distribution created some big holders, so it's a little more true for Nxt. But actually Bitcoin was a very good example, because it's distribution is actually worst than Nxt. Any big holder is dumping, the price is going to double digits.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:16:35 PM

I don't get why people treat coins differently than anything other.

Facebook, Apple, Google, their stock shares were 100% "premined", and created out of thin air. If any of the big holders sell, the price is going to dump.

I don't see why people get excited over this.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 12:19:30 PM

It can't be premined if there is no mining. It was instantly distributed. Everyone could invest, express interest for almost 60 days. Those who did, got coin.
I agree with your second statement. Nxt initial distribution created some big holders, so it's a little more true for Nxt. But actually Bitcoin was a very good example, because it's distribution is actually worst than Nxt. Any big holder is dumping, the price is going to double digits.
It depends on what you mean by big holder? The 10k or 100k range. Anyone in the 100k range won't dump, he might sell it off very slowly one day (there aren't many people in it anyways). As far as a dump in the 10k range goes, the last one that happened the price recovered within minutes. I wasn't even around in the first days of NXT, so because of that I didn't get a stake. Nice distribution.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:22:57 PM

I wasn't even around in the first days of NXT, so because of that I didn't get a stake. Nice distribution.

u are not a newb why say nonsense? i bought nxt in early January months after the ipo for utter peanuts and dumped it hard later
still made 1000% profit.
ppl say lot of crap about this distribution but truth is anyone could make hardcore profit with the Nxt LOL for months and months after release lol   i only didnt invest in initial distributio because many thought it was just a hoaxy back then

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: