Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT, the ultimate SCAM, will it die because of 100% pre-mine given to 50 people?  (Read 14991 times)
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:43:01 PM

One stake per person account.

ftfy, there's a rather big difference between the two.
Do I remember correctly that UtopianFuture (and possibly others) claimed multiple stakes?
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:00:49 PM

Congratulations to all who bought NXT below 5k. Today we are braking the 2 month downtrend line. Its not to late to jump in  Cool

Morton Bitcoin Management

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 02:51:45 AM

fairness is a fake concept which has no place in capitalism

if u dont know this then u are delusional.  there is no fair cryptocurrency, this is hyprocite talk

look at bitcon its the worst obviously. fairness is such a joke anyway. there is no such thing as fairness in this world

For the record bitcoin is not the worst in any way, NXT is! With bitcoin it was impossible for Satoshi Nakamoto to control the distribution of bitcoin, therefore anyone could join in early and reap the benefits. NXT's initial distribution was 100% CONTROLLED! Idk why anyone would buy any type of currency that was 100% controlled but then again the federal reserve got away with it. Huh I guess we have to accept most people on this planet are on the verge of being mentally retarded without the ability to think for themselves and I don't mean that as an insult but more a fact. My vote is for Horizon which has a fair distribution and is even better than NXT because of it's true peer-to-peer market.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:50:54 AM

if u dont know this then u are delusional.  there is no fair cryptocurrency, this is hyprocite talk

look at bitcon its the worst obviously. fairness is such a joke anyway. there is no such thing as fairness in this world

For the record bitcoin is not the worst in any way, NXT is! With bitcoin it was impossible for Satoshi Nakamoto to control the distribution of bitcoin, therefore anyone could join in early and reap the benefits. NXT's initial distribution was 100% CONTROLLED! Idk why anyone would buy any type of currency that was 100% controlled but then again the federal reserve got away with it. Huh I guess we have to accept most people on this planet are on the verge of being mentally retarded without the ability to think for themselves and I don't mean that as an insult but more a fact. My vote is for Horizon which has a fair distribution and is even better than NXT because of it's true peer-to-peer market.

Don't be butthurt that you didn't join the IPO if nxt... Everybody had a chance to join, but IPO where new back then and people were scared.. Stop bitching about the distribution..
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1126

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:44:39 AM

Hahaha. Don't you have other things to do than trolling on a thread that no one is watching ?
I guess no. How sad is your life...
I never heard about "Horizon" but thanks to you, everyone seeing your comment will think it's a piece of shit.
What a great advertising you did, good job.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:48:32 AM

Hahaha. Don't you have other things to do than trolling on a thread that no one is watching ?
I never heard about "Horizon" but thanks to you, everyone seeing your comment will think it's a piece of shit.

Exactly.

Horizon is #128 on coinmarketcap with $282 24hr volume  Cheesy

Get the fuck out of here Morton Bitcoin Management
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:58:38 AM

sure it not a scam, their dev did a great job

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 12:19:30 PM

HAHAHA Yeah your right, my life is very sad but I guess you can say the same thing about yours then.  Roll Eyes You commented on this thread too. You can try to insult me all you want but the fact that you do just means I won the debate to any person who can see through bullsh*t. I will admit NXT has good programming behind it but no sane person is going to trust anonymous devs who, I'll say it again CONTROLLED 100% of the initial distribution!
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:25:05 PM

HAHAHA Yeah your right, my life is very sad but I guess you can say the same thing about yours then.  Roll Eyes You commented on this thread too. You can try to insult me all you want but the fact that you do just means I won the debate to any person who can see through bullsh*t. I will admit NXT has good programming behind it but no sane person is going to trust anonymous devs who, I'll say it again CONTROLLED 100% of the initial distribution!

No worries, NXT will succeed with or without you.  Good luck with your horizoncoin.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:47:26 PM

HAHAHA Yeah your right, my life is very sad. You commented on this thread too. You can try to insult me all you want but the fact that you do just means I won the debate to any person who can see through bullsh*t. I will admit NXT has good programming behind it but no sane person is going to trust anonymous devs who, I'll say it again CONTROLLED 100% of the initial distribution!

Wait...  is that you on this video ?
Morton Bitcoin Management arrive on bitcointalk.org
zanzibar

Activity: 715

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:01:38 PM

What else would you expect from a college dropout who is hawking his own portfolio of shit alts.  What a pathetic fucking loser.  Let me give you a little piece of advice Michael.  If you want any chance to be successful in the business world, don't go around bad mouthing competitors.  Otherwise, you will spend the rest of your working life as you began it, as a parking valet.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 06:06:01 PM

Only trolls are low enough to insult others. I simply state the facts but I tell you what, I'll take back everything I said if you can prove this scenario couldn't happen:

Say I'm a dev and I see peercoin's Proof-of-Stake (PoS) algorithm and I believe I can do better. I have the idea to use PoS and combine it with a marketplace for all cryptocurrencies. Let's say I name this cryptocurrency NXT. Since I'm a smart anonymous developer I realize hmmm what if I were to create multiple bitcointalk.org accounts and distribute NXT between some of the well known developers but still keep a majority myself by using my multiple accounts to make it seem like I'm several people at once. Lets say I accomplish this and own 40% of NXT. Then Since I easily have the most NXT I start manipulating the market by having huge sell offs then buying up more while its cheaper. Each time I do this I control more and more of NXT making it easier and easier to manipulate while I'm gaining profits the whole time by controlling the volatility.

Now please someone, anyone, tell me specifically how that can't happen and I'll admit I'm wrong.
zanzibar

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:25:39 PM

Only trolls are low enough to insult others. I simply state the facts but I tell you what, I'll take back everything I said if you can prove this scenario couldn't happen:

Say I'm a dev and I see peercoin's Proof-of-Stake (PoS) algorithm and I believe I can do better. I have the idea to use PoS and combine it with a marketplace for all cryptocurrencies. Let's say I name this cryptocurrency NXT. Since I'm a smart anonymous developer I realize hmmm what if I were to create multiple bitcointalk.org accounts and distribute NXT between some of the well known developers but still keep a majority myself by using my multiple accounts to make it seem like I'm several people at once. Lets say I accomplish this and own 40% of NXT. Then Since I easily have the most NXT I start manipulating the market by having huge sell offs then buying up more while its cheaper. Each time I do this I control more and more of NXT making it easier and easier to manipulate while I'm gaining profits the whole time by controlling the volatility.

Now please someone, anyone, tell me specifically how that can't happen and I'll admit I'm wrong.

Lucky for us, you're not smart enough to develop a POS from scratch, that's pretty obvious.  If the creator of Nxt was money motivated, he wouldn't have stopped the IPO at 21BTC, which he did because it was symbolic to him.  He would have held an Ethereum type pre-sale for 6 months. Try doing some research, or go back to college, finish your degree, and come back.  I love how you call yourself a "CEO"  Tell me, how many people do you currently manage? 
bitillionaire

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 10:06:50 PM

Lucky for us, you're not smart enough to develop a POS from scratch, that's pretty obvious.  If the creator of Nxt was money motivated, he wouldn't have stopped the IPO at 21BTC, which he did because it was symbolic to him.  He would have held an Ethereum type pre-sale for 6 months. Try doing some research, or go back to college, finish your degree, and come back.  I love how you call yourself a "CEO"  Tell me, how many people do you currently manage? 

You're insinuating that he was not money motivated?

I'm not agreeing that NXT is a scam, but come on. Of course he was money motivated.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 12:14:52 AM

zanzibar man I'm above insulting other people so you can keep insulting me all you want but your just making yourself look bad. Furthermore it's funny to me that you keep saying I'm so stupid but you just reinforced my argument even more. For the original dev to take over 40% he would only need 8.4 btc so he wouldn't even have to be rich to accomplish what I'm saying. Plus if he wanted to make it symbolic why not 210, 2,100 or 21,000 btc which would be a way more realistic IPO. Not saying I know for sure NXT is a scam but neither do you and I'll answer your question after you answer mine. What part of that scenario couldn't potentially happen?
box0214

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:43:27 AM

If NXT was a scam. It's a pretty good elaborate one..... Hell, its the most successful scam in pumping out quality features vs EVERY other coin out there.... seriously...

Like I said, most elaborate scam ever:

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 01:07:31 AM

If NXT was a scam. It's a pretty good elaborate one..... Hell, its the most successful scam in pumping out quality features vs EVERY other coin out there.... seriously...

Could be a mix between the two. Maybe I'm viewing this too black and white when it's more of a gray situation.
thew3apon

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:15:23 AM

NXT is one of the furthest from being a scam.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:21:25 AM

Could be a mix between the two. Maybe I'm viewing this too black and white when it's more of a gray situation.

Do you know what a scam is ?
In every scam there are victims.
Find me one single victim of Nxt - the cryptoplatform (yes Nxt is not a crypto but a platform to develop business and experiment with the blockchain).
Pro-Tip : You can't.
zanzibar

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:07:04 PM

Parking Valet, what is your motivation here? You think you know the theoretical motivation of the creator of Nxt, by throwing out all these hypotheticals.  You flat out say Nxt is a scam because of distribution.  Do you think Bitcoin is scam?  Satoshi owns over 1 Mil BTC, there was no distribution of Bitcoin in the first 9 months.  Your motivation is to pump your shit Horizon coin, it's fucking pathetic.  Go back to school, I'm serious, it will give you a couple more years to learn how to actually succeed with whatever business your attempting to run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: