Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the Beltway conference just a week away! (Mycelium will be there)  (Read 621 times)
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 03:45:50 PM

It's only a week until the Bitcoin in the Beltway conference takes place in Washington DC (http://www.bitcoinbeltway.com/). It's being put on by Jason King of Sean's Outpost, who just finished running across USA (but is flying back, because he's not manly enough to walk here), and from the looks of the venue and the schedule, it looks like it will be a really great event! The conference starts Friday evening with a welcome party, which seems to be almost a tradition with these things, and continues until Sunday evening. There's a pretty huge lineup of speakers, too, including from some "controversial" bitcoiners I'm sure many here would love to ask questions of. And, of course, the conference will help fund Sean's Outpost, wth 10% of the proceeds going to cover their expenses, such as food, and mortgage payments for Satoshi Forest.

Mycelium will be representing there too, where we will be demonstrating our brand new hardware called Mycelium Entropy. It's a small USB device that you plug into your printer, and it generates a totally random and secure paper wallet. We'll be launching the Kickstarter for it any day now (we ran into delays with the video, which, although not as interesting as the Mycelia in Wonderland one, is still pretty cool).

Finally, I will be offering free rides to attendees from the airport to your hotel in my Bitcoin Prius! My time, the seating, and the amount of me existing in this universe, is limited, so it's on a first come first serve basis. If interested, contact me directly with your arrival time, and I'll let you know if I ca add you to my calendar.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: