Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PPC is how you do PoS fairly, Sunny King should be applauded, NXT is a scam copy  (Read 2695 times)
peacefulmind (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:33:57 PM

NXT is a poor scam compared to the coin it copied - PPC.

Why buy a scam that was 100% insta-mined?  Is that okay to give money to criminals behind NXT.  They should be imprisoned for fraud.

You can buy the original PPC that had a fair launch and the real innovation.

If you want the real thing - PPC.

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:34:42 PM

I love the Peercoin asset exchange its really innovative. strong features all around also

Peercoin is awesome anyway, too bad its almost dead already which sucks. NEED NEW PUBLICITY FOR PPCOIN!

lets get togehter and pump it up

bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:42:08 PM

I love the Peercoin asset exchange its really innovative. strong features all around also

Peercoin is awesome anyway, too bad its almost dead already which sucks. NEED NEW PUBLICITY FOR PPCOIN!

can you give us a link describing the Peercoin asset exchange?

-bm

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:43:03 PM

-bm

No sorry

El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:02:03 PM

Peercoin is not a bad coin I'll give you that , but it's anonymous creator/dev really does hinder the coins success.No big time investor will put money in a coin made by a guy called sunny king.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:35:09 PM

-bm

It is called Peershares
http://peershares.net/general-information/

Peercoin is not a bad coin I'll give you that , but it's anonymous creator/dev really does hinder the coins success.No big time investor will put money in a coin made by a guy called sunny king.

How is that different from Bitcoin's anonymous Satoshi Nakamoto?
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:41:18 PM

-bm

It is called Peershares
http://peershares.net/general-information/

How is that different from Bitcoin's anonymous Satoshi Nakamoto?

u call peershares asset exchange? LOL  Grin! what do u take friend?

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:54:38 PM

u call peershares asset exchange? LOL  Grin! what do u take friend?

Well no, it's a platform that allows distribution of dividends on blockchains unique to a single share.
But I believe that's what they were reffering to.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:20:34 PM

It's good that peacefulmind has a FrictionlessCoin quote in his sig...saves so much time wasted on deciding if he is a complete idiot or not.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:21:40 PM

It's good that peacefulmind has a FrictionlessCoin quote in his sig...saves so much time wasted on deciding if he is a complete idiot or not.
frictionlesscoin is one of the best developers in the world

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:25:09 PM

Anything mined in 1 second or 1 week is usually not a good idea because the crypto world needs outsiders more than outsiders need the crypto world.  People are perfectly happy with negative interest rates and having the money supply printed to oblivion in the real world.  Then if you do try to convince them to change, how is a coin that was 100% premined in 1 second going to convince them?  That's a selling point that's basically worse than what they already have.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:27:02 PM

Anything mined in 1 second or 1 week is usually not a good idea because the crypto world needs outsiders more than outsiders need the crypto world.  People are perfectly happy with negative interest rates and having the money supply printed to oblivion in the real world.  Then if you do try to convince them to change, how is a coin that was 100% premined in 1 second going to convince them?  o_O

That's a selling point that's basically worse than what they already have.

r0ach do u have a coin project?u seem particularly smart and educated.

peacefulmind (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:38:10 PM

frictionlesscoin is one of the best developers in the world

Who believes he should abuse technology to pre-mine and defraud others of their money.

Interesting to see how many sock puppet accounts will actually say scamming is good.

I saw a post the other day where someone was complaining that scamming was hard work and therefore OK.

Especially he thought scamming "Americans" was awesome!!

He was a huge NXT supporter.

Peercoin = fair distribution.

NXT = PRE-MINE scam, largest in crypto history.

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:44:51 PM

Yeah, pre-mine.....thats where you lose all credibility. Even FC was slightly smarter than you......

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Sentinelrv

Activity: 648
Merit: 318

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:35:48 PM

This was posted in our subreddit as a response to your post...

"Saw this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651311.msg7297004#msg7297004

Made me laugh and had to share. I have six figures invested in Peercoin BECAUSE Sunny King is smart enough to be anonymous, smart enough to rise above the noise and fray of crypto's incessant bickering, smart enough to think long-term, clearly understands economics, is vastly intelligent, is invested in continually guiding Peercoin, is polite and considerate, is logical, is friendly, contains mature values and philosophical ideals I share, is cool and calm, is fascinating to watch... because he's exactly what I want in a dev and attracts intellectual capital that keeps elevating this crypto over the months and years.

My six figures are quite happy to be here thank you. Because of Sunny King."

I can guarantee you there's a lot of big money in Peercoin for exactly these reasons. Sunny King is a long-term crypto visionary and very careful about the decisions he makes. Besides Peercoin's design, Sunny is the main reason why I've been 100% in PPC for over a year now. Our community contains a lot of smart people and intellectuals, most likely drawn in by him. It may be one of the reasons we suffer in the area of marketing. We have many things in development though, Peercoin, Peer4commit, Peershares, Nubits, etc... I'm confident in our future.
From Above

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:15:25 AM

This was posted in our subreddit as a response to your post...

"Saw this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651311.msg7297004#msg7297004

Made me laugh and had to share. I have six figures invested in Peercoin BECAUSE Sunny King is smart enough to be anonymous, smart enough to rise above the noise and fray of crypto's incessant bickering, smart enough to think long-term, clearly understands economics, is vastly intelligent, is invested in continually guiding Peercoin, is polite and considerate, is logical, is friendly, contains mature values and philosophical ideals I share, is cool and calm, is fascinating to watch... because he's exactly what I want in a dev and attracts intellectual capital that keeps elevating this crypto over the months and years.

My six figures are quite happy to be here thank you. Because of Sunny King."

I can guarantee you there's a lot of big money in Peercoin for exactly these reasons. Sunny King is a long-term crypto visionary and very careful about the decisions he makes. Besides Peercoin's design, Sunny is the main reason why I've been 100% in PPC for over a year now. Our community contains a lot of smart people and intellectuals, most likely drawn in by him. It may be one of the reasons we suffer in the area of marketing. We have many things in development though, Peercoin, Peer4commit, Peershares, Nubits, etc... I'm confident in our future.

im sorry for that guy who has 6 figures invested in Peercoin.safely wasted money. ouch

Sentinelrv

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:45:26 AM

im sorry for that guy who has 6 figures invested in Peercoin.safely wasted money. ouch

Why exactly do you come into the peercointalk forum and talk regularly with us and then act this way on BitcoinTalk in front of others? It's pretty immature in my opinion. If this is how you want to act, I don't have time for it.
From Above

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:47:30 AM

Why exactly do you come into the peercointalk forum and talk regularly with us and then act this way on BitcoinTalk in front of others? It's pretty immature in my opinion.

what? i have never been to peercointalk forum dude
i dont even know what u say. how can i help u?

Sentinelrv

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:49:31 AM

Why exactly do you come into the peercointalk forum and talk regularly with us and then act this way on BitcoinTalk in front of others? It's pretty immature in my opinion.

Nevermind, I'm mistaken. I thought this was you...

http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=31595

Similar but different user name.
From Above

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:51:00 AM

Nevermind, I'm mistaken. I thought this was you...

http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=31595

Similar but different user name.

i set my personal text because of this now
seems some people confuse this.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: