Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rock Trading (unofficial) - free app for Android  (Read 1691 times)
mikexine (OP)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:13:08 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 09:41:33 PM by mikexine

Hello everyone!

I am developing an app for Android that works with the APIs of The Rock Trading LTD.

-- FEATURES & INFO--

• Display Bid / Ask / Last prices of all currency pairs and stocks traded on therocktrading.com (login data not needed).
  • Create Buy / Sell Orders at a given price for a certain amount of a currency/stock (login data needed).
  • Get personal Balances for each currency supported by therocktrading.com (login data needed).

In order to be able to create orders and to get personal balances you need to have the therocktrading.com API key (if you do not have one, just ask the website's support).

Personal data (username, password, api key) are NOT stored inside the device and you will have to insert them each time you open the application. My advice is to save the api key somewhere on the phone/tablet and to make a fast copy&paste when needed - the api key alone is not enough to stole something from your account.

Screenshots are made with the Samsung GT-P1000. On devices with small screen there may be some issue on displaying data, I will fix it soon.

This app is NOT official. I provide NO warranty. Use at your own risk.

-- CODE & CO --

To build this app, I used Delphi XE.

The source code is available on GitHub.

The app is FREE with NO ADS and NO IN-APP PURCHASES - and I will not change this.

I don't care about donations. I'm developing this app especially to learn how to do things like this - feedbacks and advices are much better than some satoshis. But if you still really want to send some..  3CzhetxcwCGLJ185mQk2n8oHa2yeqnjb97 thanks!

If you have any questions or whatever, just let me know.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:20:08 PM

It's operating on my phone! Smiley
mikexine (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:23:34 AM

It's operating on my phone! Smiley

thanks! if anyone has feedbacks, just let me know Smiley
mikexine (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:47:32 PM

I just updated the app, I hope you'll like it.

You can download it here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mikexine.TheRockTrading

If you have any questions, just ask me!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: