Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2019, 06:56:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BT Group - bt-group.biz  (Read 421 times)
woodybalto
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 25
Merit: 0


View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:59:33 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 11:56:06 PM by grue
 #1

Launched  Mar 30 2014

I AM NOT THE ADMIN

https://bt-group.biz [referral removed]

https://bt-group.biz/images/b468_en.gif

Quote
Welcome to BitCoin Trade Group

Bitcoin is a crypto-currency which is generated by a process called mining. The mining process uses the capacity of computers to create new crypto-coins. In addition to mining, you can buy Bitcoins as well. Since Bincoin is demanded and supplied broadly and nearly everyone in the world has every technical opportunity to buy and sell Bitcoins, this crypto-currency offers a full-scale trading market for everyone to work on. In addition, fluctuations in Bitcoin exchange rate may reach up to 5,000 % per year offering an excellent option to get continuous residual income.

The technology for Bitcoin trading has been used to trade other crypto-currencies. And crypto-currency trading is the main activity of our team.

The quotes of crypto-currencies depend on a variety of factors. For example, a quote may decrease by 430 % if a large number of coins is sold or increase quickly by 300 % if a certain crypto-currency becomes accessible to public in a certain country. The price may then go down again by 200 %. As a precedent we can mention countermeasures taken by China to prevent the use of Bitcoin as official payment means. History shows that quotes usually return to previous peaks and sometimes continue growing.

We accept: Bitcoin. PerfectMoney, EgoPay, Payeer and OKPay as payment methods.

Withdrawals: are available daily, processed within 72 hours, 7 days a week. The withdrawal time depends on how soon we receive the requested money from BTC-E exchange.

Referrals:
One level of 5% of your referrals investments. Active deposit is not required to earn profit from the affiliate program.

Quote
http://i.imgur.com/QNGtCNg.png
Example:
Let us assume that you invested $1000 to the Gold plan and the Company earned a total of $300 on your deposit during the following 30 days. With the 30/70 distribution between the Company and you, the Company will deduct 30% ($90) of the total earning and pay you the remaining 70% ($210). While the principal is locked for the first 30 days, the interest will be available for withdrawal every day. After the 30-day locking period you may withdraw the principal any time. If you leave the principal with the Company after the locking period, you will be receiving profit every day until you decide to close your deposit.

To calculate your possible profit please use the calculator.

Your deposit will start working as soon as you complete the deposit operation. Your first profit will be accrued in just one day after you create your deposit!

Licensed H-Script

Registrar   ENOM, INC.
Updated   2014-02-10
Expire   2017-02-03
NS   NS1.DDOS-GUARD.NET NS2.DDOS-GUARD.NET NS3.DDOS-GUARD.NET NS4.DDOS-GUARD.NET NS5.DDOS-GUARD.NET
IP   bz 186.2.161.249

 JOIN HERE [referral removed]

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!