Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Siamese Coin - x11, NO PREMINE, 3 Exchange, hitBTC/Cryptsy Votings!  (Read 60649 times)
xx4305212438

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:12:13 AM

http://sia.minerpools.com/ 
no pay  my  coin.
you ?
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:15:49 AM

game and faucet reserved
http://coinok.pw

1 BTC = 1 BTC
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 02:25:10 PM

http://sia.minerpools.com/ 
no pay  my  coin.
you ?

Fixed, there was a stuck cronjob that didn't wanna play right, but it's working again now Wink.

Happy mining!

berkelip

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:44:39 PM

No pump and dump?
really?
No exchanges forever? Grin

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
siamesecoin.com (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Siamese Coin

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 03:29:36 PM

No pump and dump?
really?

Dont worry exchanges will come Smiley Didnt want them too soon!

DONATE SIAMESE COIN SIS: SN68KqssJWuzb1w2ckyWpyRJ5KrsTBFgWm BTC: 1KvQ6xUDBRMC5iY9j5hfQ4svdevvuUgvpT
zhulick

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:25:57 PM

No pump and dump?
really?

Dont worry exchanges will come Smiley Didnt want them too soon!

kiss of death...

anytime i see this statement from the dev it's kiss of death for the coin... i have about 4 dozen wallets filled with worthless crypto, and in each one of the coin threads the dev said something similar...

the way i see it, and i could be very wrong on this, altcoins value is determined by two things - innovation/fundamentals and hype/speculation...

in terms of innovation and fundamentals, this con offers a big fat squadush... there is nothing new here... there is no groundbreaking new algo... there is no killer anon app, or anything else that will make this coin stand out among the gazillion and a half other coins...

in terms of hype and speculation, at this moment, this coin offers only one value - it's new... once a few days go by, and it no longer has that "new car smell", that value will start to decline rapidly... with dozens upon dozens of new coins launching every week, that value will go down exponentially with every coin launch... and with every new launch, this coin will have a new competitor for a spot on an exchange...

it's your coin, so it's your decision on when to push this to exchanges, and it's not my business or place to tell you what to do... but, if i was the "King of Siam" and was in charge of this coin, i would be screaming "notice me" as loud as i can, and i would be pushing my hardest to get listed on the exchanges as soon as possible, before it's too late and this coin ends up trading on allcoin or c-cex or shit-hole swap-hole, or some other no volume exchange where coins go to die...

Richard213

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:35:07 PM

i just take my interest with your rear coin
far i see, theres new idea or bla bla bla in here  Roll Eyes

good luck  Smiley
boon8

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:43:48 PM

any new function?maybe u can introduce,lol
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:44:24 PM

kiss of death...

anytime i see this statement from the dev it's kiss of death for the coin... i have about 4 dozen wallets filled with worthless crypto, and in each one of the coin threads the dev said something similar...

the way i see it, and i could be very wrong on this, altcoins value is determined by two things - innovation/fundamentals and hype/speculation...

in terms of innovation and fundamentals, this con offers a big fat squadush... there is nothing new here... there is no groundbreaking new algo... there is no killer anon app, or anything else that will make this coin stand out among the gazillion and a half other coins...

in terms of hype and speculation, at this moment, this coin offers only one value - it's new... once a few days go by, and it no longer has that "new car smell", that value will start to decline rapidly... with dozens upon dozens of new coins launching every week, that value will go down exponentially with every coin launch... and with every new launch, this coin will have a new competitor for a spot on an exchange...

it's your coin, so it's your decision on when to push this to exchanges, and it's not my business or place to tell you what to do... but, if i was the "King of Siam" and was in charge of this coin, i would be screaming "notice me" as loud as i can, and i would be pushing my hardest to get listed on the exchanges as soon as possible, before it's too late and this coin ends up trading on allcoin or c-cex or shit-hole swap-hole, or some other no volume exchange where coins go to die...

I don't understand what the problem of "being listed on exchanges after, let's say, 3 days after launch" is. The exchanges won't accept a 3 days old coin?

I know at least two advantages of being listed later. First, multipools can't calculate the profit of the coin, so they won't mine it, at least some of them, so we'll see less epic dumpings. Second, after 3,4 days there will be a higher exchange vol for the coin on exchanges, so attracts more attention, so the price can go higher.
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:44:42 PM

Up and running!

0.99% fees
Powerful dedicated server
DDOS Protection
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin

Please, join us

pls change ur auto payout

its max 1coin lol
werum

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:13:42 PM

wallet not synchronized Huh
siamesecoin.com (OP)

Siamese Coin

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 09:13:50 PM

any new function?maybe u can introduce,lol

the function is - NO BLOCK HALVING, no premine/ipo for airdrop. And Airdrop is for real country interested in cryptos not made up place.
Try to mine this, see how rare and hard to mine the coin is even 2 days after start. The plan here is to make an rare coin that holds value because therer is no big dumpers of it.
Give it a try.

Adding coin on the launch to exchange kills its price - ALWAYS. Hency why on the launch i didnt contact anybody. Untill you know how easy/hard is to mine the coin and this stabilizes you shouldnt really exchange it.

DONATE SIAMESE COIN SIS: SN68KqssJWuzb1w2ckyWpyRJ5KrsTBFgWm BTC: 1KvQ6xUDBRMC5iY9j5hfQ4svdevvuUgvpT
zhulick

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:14:37 PM

kiss of death...

I don't understand what the problem of "being listed on exchanges after, let's say, 3 days after launch" is. The exchanges won't accept a 3 days old coin?

I know at least two advantages of being listed later. First, multipools can't calculate the profit of the coin, so they won't mine it, at least some of them, so we'll see less epic dumpings. Second, after 3,4 days there will be a higher exchange vol for the coin on exchanges, so attracts more attention, so the price can go higher.

don't get me wrong, i would love for this coin to fly under the radar for a few days so i can mine the shit out of it while the diff is low Smiley

but ultimately, for this coin to have any value, it needs to be on an exchange...

the answer i was looking for from the dev would be along the lines of:

"we are not yet ready to be listed on an exchange, but behind the scenes we are dilligently working on setting up a block explorer and an active social presence on twitter, reddit and facebook - all prerequisites of being listed on, and having success on a good exchange.... we will have everything in place in the next few days, and will then push hard for a listing"

the answer i saw was "we're not in a rush"... like i said, i have about 4 dozen wallets filled with worthless crypto where i saw the same response from the dev... about a dozen from the last few weeks alone... to me - it's the kiss of death...

all that said, i've been mining this coin since launch, so i wouldn't mind being proven wrong Smiley

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:21:12 PM

The Idea

We are launching on x11 alghoritm which gives us two things: we are ASIC resistant and we are not using as much electricity as other alghoritms.
Unlike popular trend of pump n dump coins that can be PoW mined for short time, then raise price on PoS we have put long mining time – 200 days.

You may be asic resistant, buy you are not botnet resistant...
newmankind

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:31:29 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 10:56:06 PM by newmankind

determined to mining is because this
1.the only man has unfair amount of the coin is who wanted to  protect the coin espically (better than ipo)!
2.the Uncertain unfair amount frightened gun pool(better than premine) and normal miner,but it bring a equitable Distribution,till now we can see this launch is good Ecological balance. so it has “ hype/speculation”  Grin

but it maybe die,all coin maybe die.

Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:41:14 AM

Still mining this lets get it to exchanges!

siamesecoin.com (OP)

Siamese Coin

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 02:32:42 AM

kiss of death...

don't get me wrong, i would love for this coin to fly under the radar for a few days so i can mine the shit out of it while the diff is low Smiley

but ultimately, for this coin to have any value, it needs to be on an exchange...

the answer i was looking for from the dev would be along the lines of:

"we are not yet ready to be listed on an exchange, but behind the scenes we are dilligently working on setting up a block explorer and an active social presence on twitter, reddit and facebook - all prerequisites of being listed on, and having success on a good exchange.... we will have everything in place in the next few days, and will then push hard for a listing"

the answer i saw was "we're not in a rush"... like i said, i have about 4 dozen wallets filled with worthless crypto where i saw the same response from the dev... about a dozen from the last few weeks alone... to me - it's the kiss of death...

all that said, i've been mining this coin since launch, so i wouldn't mind being proven wrong Smiley

oh possibly i wasnt clear enough. i wanted to launch and mine the coinfor at least 24h so we can have some numbers [ie you can count how many coins you can mine a day]. since we passed 24h and everythign is fine now i will be messaging exchanges.
this is also about bounties: i need to know price of the coin [really hard to predict now] to reply everybody who asked for bounties per service.
website i will make tommorow.

luckydag

Activity: 742
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:59:21 AM

wallet no sync, need adone Roll Eyes
siamesecoin.com (OP)

Siamese Coin

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 12:10:46 PM

wallet no sync, need adone Roll Eyes
put .config file to apps/data/roaming/siamesecoin

waxo

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:25:45 PM

mining siamese coin for the moment but we need more information about the futur for this coin Huh

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: