Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MetalCoin MTC - BACKED BY PRECIOUS METALS, RELAUNCH SOMETIME IN Q3  (Read 24453 times)
metalcoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:45:19 PM

Quick attempt at claiming the logo bounty. If this isn't the direction your looking for, do you have any preferred color schemes or styles you'd like it to be based off?

https://i.imgur.com/6izWx1m.png

Thanks enjoi!
I appreciate your effort. I was thinking of a yellow, orange and silver color scheme, in order to represent the 3 metals involved. I was also thinking about including one big letter, like the B for BTC, L for LTC or D for DOGE. But that's just my non-artistic opinion, ultimately, I would like something that most people will accept. I trust your judgment.

Thanks Again!!
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:52:43 PM

yawn... another instafail premine coin. reasons?

1. SCRYPT

all other reasons irrelevant.

Is that your only reason?  weak

There is no need for a strong reason for a weak concept to fail.

time will tell. there maybe enough suckers in the world you can scam that will fall for this scheme.

I'm not sure what to say, did you read anything posted on this thread? Is there another coin that attempted a similar concept and failed? Are precious metals a bad choice to invest in? Can you provide any better solutions other than your weak unsubstantiated claims?

I cant give you a better solution, because your whole concept is fundamentally flawed. there is no solution. I suggest you stay hidden, because if you go ahead with this, there will be ipo holders that will be looking for you in the real world. 

metalcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:53:31 PM

Quick attempt at claiming the logo bounty. If this isn't the direction your looking for, do you have any preferred color schemes or styles you'd like it to be based off?

https://i.imgur.com/6izWx1m.png https://i.imgur.com/hqjqmRp.png

Sorry, I just noticed the other logo you made, the one that has the word METAL on it. I'm stuck now on whether to or not to have a big M or the word METAL on the logo. They both look good, I think the word METAL on a metal background looks really sharp, like superimposing subliminal messages in my head, "METAL" on metal  Smiley
enjoi

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:04:38 PM

Thanks enjoi!
I appreciate your effort. I was thinking of a yellow, orange and silver color scheme, in order to represent the 3 metals involved. I was also thinking about including one big letter, like the B for BTC, L for LTC or D for DOGE. But that's just my non-artistic opinion, ultimately, I would like something that most people will accept. I trust your judgment.

Thanks Again!!

Another concept Smiley

metalcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:04:56 PM

1. SCRYPT

time will tell. there maybe enough suckers in the world you can scam that will fall for this scheme.

I'm not sure what to say, did you read anything posted on this thread? Is there another coin that attempted a similar concept and failed? Are precious metals a bad choice to invest in? Can you provide any better solutions other than your weak unsubstantiated claims?

I cant give you a better solution, because your whole concept is fundamentally flawed. there is no solution. I suggest you stay hidden, because if you go ahead with this, there will be ipo holders that will be looking for you in the real world.  

Thanks for validating my claims. To finish your thought, if IPO investors come out to try to find me, it will be for celebratory reasons. Everyone's identities are going to be released at the same time and believe it or not, it would not be in my best interest to scam everyone. I have a career, I'm not in financial distress, I just want to help establish a good idea. Thats all I have to say is defense of your weak claims.
sly5am

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:18:21 PM

1. SCRYPT

Thanks for validating my claims. To finish your thought, if IPO investors come out to try to find me, it will be for celebratory reasons. Everyone's identities are going to be released at the same time and believe it or not, it would not be in my best interest to scam everyone. I have a career, I'm not in financial distress, I just want to help establish a good idea. Thats all I have to say is defense of your weak claims.
Im sorry you don't understand how 'decentralized' systems work. I don't trust you, nor your list of anonymous cronies. Yet you centralized this coin before it actually gets mined. Where have you invested any risk ??  what 3 grand in coins? stop before this gets out of hand.

I'll move on now.

thanks.

metalcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:19:50 PM

Thanks enjoi!

Thanks Again!!

Another concept Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/5JCx0qq.png

Thanks enjoi!
Whether or not we choose to go with this logo, I owe you 2 bounties now, Thanks again for your support!
enjoi

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:25:34 PM

Thanks enjoi!
Whether or not we choose to go with this logo, I owe you 2 bounties now, Thanks again for your support!

I'll shoot a few more over on Monday if I can find the time. If you like any or have any further ideas let me know and I'll be happy to tweak one or clean it up a bit.

metalcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:35:49 PM

Thanks enjoi!

I'll shoot a few more over on Monday if I can find the time. If you like any or have any further ideas let me know and I'll be happy to tweak one or clean it up a bit.

Ok cool, enjoy your weekend, Thanks again!
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:15:33 PM

I would suggest starting at a different time, 19:00 GMT-7 really sucks for all of europe...

Thanks NoxX,

I'll change the release date, how about Sunday June 22 at 12:00 local Calgary time? This would be 14:00 in New York, 19:00 in London, 20:00 in Amsterdam and 21:00 in eastern Europe?

Sounds good to me, I will have a look when it releases, thanks! Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
metalcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:58:58 AM

We've bumped the release date to June 22 at 12:00 local Calgary time GMT-7, to accommodate our European friends. 
14:00 in New York/Toronto
19:00 in London
20:00 in Amsterdam
21:00 in Eastern Europe

Also, I for got to mention in the update that precious metals will be purchased from SilverGoldBull.com as they accept Bitcoin and offer local pick up in Calgary. All receipts and financials will be available to download at metalcoin.org.

I need some time to update the website, most things have changed, I want to make sure the release goes smooth, then I'll work on the website. I'll also put together a thread for the IPO by Monday.
enjoi

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:22:08 AM

We've bumped the release date to June 22 at 12:00 local Calgary time GMT-7, to accommodate our European friends. 

Also, I for got to mention in the update that precious metals will be purchased from SilverGoldBull.com as they accept Bitcoin and offer local pick up in Calgary. All receipts and financials will be available to download at metalcoin.org.

I need some time to update the website, most things have changed, I want to make sure the release goes smooth, then I'll work on the website. I'll also put together a thread for the IPO by Monday.

Does release mean IPO, or scrypt mining? I'll sadly be out of the house until late tomorrow night, so I'll have to join the party late Sad. I'd also like to discuss joining the pre-mine administration team. Can you send me a PM with more information?

Thanks!
enjoi

metalcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:07:55 AM

Does release mean IPO, or scrypt mining? I'll sadly be out of the house until late tomorrow night, so I'll have to join the party late Sad. I'd also like to discuss joining the pre-mine administration team. Can you send me a PM with more information?

Thanks!
enjoi

It will be the release of both the mining and the ipo. I'll release full ipo details about 30 minutes before the release of the wallet. Thats too bad you won't here for the release Sad

I'll PM you within the next 24 hours with details regarding the position.
vanish9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:22:05 PM

http://mtc.pool.mn/ is ready for pre-registrations!
Mining will be available when MetalCoin  launches!
Feel free to register and configure your miners before the coin launch

http://mtc.pool.mn offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

metalcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:35:09 PM

90 minutes till take off!! Wallets and source code will be release soon!
metalcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:25:34 PM

IPO Details:

Based on June 22 BTC price of $617.48 on Bter.com

Stage One, Seven Days, June 22 at 12:00 GMT-7 – June 29 at 12:00 GMT-7
100,000 MTC will be offered at 0.00592 BTC per coin for seven days after the wallet is released

If all coins are not sold, the remaining coins will be allocated to Stage Two.

Stage Two, Seven Days, June 29 at 12:00 GMT-7 – July 7 at 12:00 GMT-7
The remaining MTC leftover from Stage One will be offered at 0.00269 BTC per coin for seven days after Stage One is completed.

Any coins left unsold after the two stages will be added back to the premine balance and used for future purposes. All proceeds from the IPO will be used entirely to purchase precious metals.

The BTC address accepting payments is: 15PpbCD83X3Kvb1PuucM6hAHJzvWg5c4se
Link: https://blockchain.info/address/15PpbCD83X3Kvb1PuucM6hAHJzvWg5c4se
atavacron

Activity: 224

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:01:40 PM

14:00 in New York.  Coin launch now?
metalcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:06:20 PM

Wallets and source code is released, you can download them off metalcoin.org

or

Windows Wallet:  [Suspicious link removed]img.com/f25dffa3a333e5ea0a9d54293c89a951?AccessKeyId=01DE8741F0B5B8545BF5&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Source Code: [Suspicious link removed]img.com/178b5947740c4867828c2c75635b5de9?AccessKeyId=01DE8741F0B5B8545BF5&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Happy Mining To All!!!
sly5am

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:07:44 PM

14:00 in New York.  Coin launch now?

LOL  coin fail coming soon.. btw these guys were supposed to release the wallet 1/2 hr before launch.. not sure how that would have worked.. but I wonder if they know they have to get a genesis block going first .. putting trust in people that don't understand cryptocurrency is probably not a place you want to put your money.

atavacron

Activity: 224

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:07:55 PM

Awesome!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: