Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tibu´s legacy, social phenomenom has started  (Read 822 times)
farreli (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:20:44 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 03:19:06 PM by farreli

Hello,  some days ago, i received a facebook invitation to do what is called Tibu´s Legacy , a sort of new and cool social phenomenom, basically consists on be wet on a funny disguise, i do that, and upload my video to youtube (i dedicated my video to all people in the cryptocurrency world), i decided then to make a simple website to explain this funny phenomenom and to encourage people to follow the Tibu´s Legacy.

Im now making an offer of 1 Bitcoin if a Tibu´s legacy video reach 1 million visits, this bitcoin will be a prize for the uploader and a sort of tiny help to the social cause. A paper with more detailed conditions will be post here.

FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:51:44 PM

Where's the website which explains Tibu? I'm very interested on that 1 btc but for a million views? Should be 5 btc!
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:41:45 PM

Hello,  some days ago, i received a facebook invitation to do what is called Tibu´s Legacy , a sort of new and cool social phenomenom, i do that, and upload my video to youtube (i dedicated my video to all people in the cryptocurrency world), i decided then to make a simple website to explain this funny phenomenom and to encourage people to follow the Tibu´s Legacy.

Im now making an offer of 1 Bitcoin if a Tibu´s legacy video reach 1 million visits, this bitcoin will a prize for the uploader and a sort of tiny help to the social cause. A paper with more detailed conditions will be post here.

1 million views is a lot; and probably quite unrealistic, unless there is already some large social movement behind this. Anyway, if this is serious, would you be willing to escrow that 1 btc?
farreli (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:04:19 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 02:31:47 PM by farreli

Well my plan is to transfer 1 BTC to an adresss an publish it. Another option its to publish the price as a item on some bitcoin auction website. Im thinking on it , ideas wellcome.

The social movement its growing at high speed, now in France too , see videos in youtube , search Tibu´s legacy (i think links are considered spam), its my traduction of Legado de Tibu in spanish , some in france called "L'eau ou un resto" (to the water or restaurant).

You can find information searching google for Tibu´s legacy, again im not going to link my website due to ethic.  

I think i can´t afford a price of more than 1 BTC, im very poor on the bitcoin world. :-(, anyway there is a youtube video from Spain with more than 130.000 visits and growing .
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:31:33 AM

Well my plan is to transfer 1 BTC to an adresss an publish it. Another option its to publish the price as a item on some bitcoin auction website. Im thinking on it , ideas wellcome.

The social movement its growing at high speed, now in France too , see videos in youtube , search Tibu´s legacy (i think links are considered spam), its my traduction of Legado de Tibu in spanish , some in france called "L'eau ou un resto" (to the water or restaurant).

You can find information searching google for Tibu´s legacy, again im not going to link my website due to ethic.  

I think i can´t afford a price of more than 1 BTC, im very poor on the bitcoin world. :-(, anyway there is a youtube video from Spain with more than 130.000 visits and growing .

Judging by the lack of responses here, I take it this isn't very popular in the bitcoin world yet (and to be honest, I wouldn't even have heard of it if not for this thread). Still, this seems to me to be little more than a modern incarnation of chain letters. And this also reminds me of another variant similar to this, that involved people drinking while making ever more outrageous alcohol related challenges to their friends, until a few people died.

In relation to the links, there shouldn't be any problem with posting them, especially since this is the Off-Topic section; at least, I don't think anybody else refrains from doing so. Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: