Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pool][XMR] Pool.CryptoEscrow.eu | Monero Development Supporting Pool  (Read 26095 times)
mindless (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 02:36:13 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 08:42:33 AM by mindless

Hi Everyone,

I want to introduce to you a new Monero mining pool: http://pool.cryptoescrow.eu

Our goal is to provide the most efficient and effective mining solution for everyone.

Features:
  •    3x Faster Share Validation
  •    24/7 Strict Monitoring For Any Problems
  •    Stratum Protocol
  •    Variable Difficulty
  •    Strict Firewall
  •    Low 1% fee
  •    DDOS protected.
  •    Very low orphan rate.
  •    Minimum payout 0.5XMR
  •    Always the Newest Daemon.
  •    Almost Instant Email Support.
  •    Urgent News by Email Feature.

Stratum Ports: 3333;5555

Almost Instant Support: pool@cryptoescrow.eu

Mining code:
Code:
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://mine.cryptoescrow.eu:3333 -u ADDRESS -p x

2014.06.17 Pool updated:
  • We have raised ulimits and added auto restart for Monero daemon, which results in a more stable and profitable pool.
  • Added email sign up feature for urgent news.
  • We plan to have DDOS protection starting Thursday.

2014.06.19 Significant Pool Updates were made:
  • We are now DDOS protected.
  • Running smoothly and fully set up.
  • 0% Orphans after changing servers.
  • Added port 80 and 8080 for mining through HTTP ports.
  • Updated to the newest daemon.

2014.06.26 Significant Pool Updates were made:
  • Pool is being prepared for reopening at 28th of June.

2014.06.28 Significant Pool Updates were made:
  • Up & Running again
  • Fees changed: 0.8% pool fee and 0.2% goes for pool code development
  • Added minimum payout of 0.5XMR

2014.07.01 Significant Pool Updates were made:
  • Updated Pool Code
  • Replace the Daemon with a More Stable Custom Edition

2014.07.08 Significant Pool Updates were made:
  • Updated to Freshest Pool Code
  • Added port 443 for Corporate Mining

2014.07.11 Significant Pool Updates were made:
  • Upgraded to a more powerful server
  • Lowered minimum payout from 0.5XMR to 0.2XMR

2014.12.01 Significant Pool Updates were made:
  • New highly skilled admin started working with the pool
  • All pending payouts or stuck payments were made

If you are mining Monero and you want to have all the updates as soon as they are released our pool is your best choice!

Good luck, mining!

If you would like to receive news related to mining Monero(software news, hardware comparison, community news, pool news, etc.), subscribe to our mailing list: http://pool.cryptoescrow.eu/sign-up.html

Monero Development Supporting Pool - Low 0.8% Fee + 0.2% Donation to Monero development, 24/7 Monitoring.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jjj0923

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 03:02:38 PM

I am doing the technical side of this, managing the server and software, while mindless handles promoting the pool, SEO... well, everything that's not technical.

too bad it's not scrypt - I'd give you some business - sound nice.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:55:56 PM

I am doing the technical side of this, managing the server and software, while mindless handles promoting the pool, SEO... well, everything that's not technical.

Seriously, how cool is it to have your name listed as a feature?

You've done some good work my friend!

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
phzi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:48:51 PM

Are you going to publish your changes to the node-cryptonote-pool project?
onemorebtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:07:21 AM

nice pool so far Wink
little low hashrate atm..

i noticed that the stratum connection drops sometimes which leads your site to think i have lost hashrate (i guess because its a new connection). not a problem for me: but your poolhashrate could suffer...

btw: what kind of stratum-lp are you using? atm you dont have much miners but if you have more a c implemenation helps a lot

transfer 3 onemorebtc.k1024.de 1
Grindal

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 02:29:21 AM

Tonight at midnight I'll add another 12-15k hashing power to your pool.
meccoin4me

Activity: 504

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:28:16 AM

sorry for asking if it is a stupid quastion but , will the payouts be more then 0.1 XMR?

because i am just started with this coin and both of my wallets haven t recieved anything from bittrex where i buyed my first coins and i am waiting to see if any of my wallets is realy working

btw :pool is working fine for me

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
worldhello

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:33:30 AM

the pool can promote the some coin in the future, and i hope more people support the project...

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T8B9oeLHEs2sSaJn4fvG359NEUyi7daAuJ
mindless (OP)

Activity: 94

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 10:54:29 AM

sorry for asking if it is a stupid quastion but , will the payouts be more then 0.1 XMR?

because i am just started with this coin and both of my wallets haven t recieved anything from bittrex where i buyed my first coins and i am waiting to see if any of my wallets is realy working

Payout depends on how many hashes you have sent when the block is being unlocked.
In this pool you are more likely to receive the highest payout possible in longer term.
In short term there is a lot of luck involved - and we are being very lucky right now Smiley

Monero Development Supporting Pool - Low 0.8% Fee + 0.2% Donation to Monero development, 24/7 Monitoring.
meccoin4me

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:21:38 AM

Payout depends on how many hashes you have sent when the block is being unlocked.
In this pool you are more likely to receive the highest payout possible in longer term.
In short term there is a lot of luck involved - and we are being very lucky right now Smiley

ok tanx but when i read the official tread i understand that payouts with an ammount less then 0.1 are not accepting by the wallets ?

i am mining with 250 hs so is it enough to recieve amounts or will the ammounts from mining with 250 hs to small and is it better to stop mining then?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
meccoin4me

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:38:27 AM

ok tanx but when i read the official tread i understand that payouts with an ammount less then 0.1 are not accepting by the wallets ?

i am mining with 250 hs so is it enough to recieve amounts or will the ammounts from mining with 250 hs to small and is it better to stop mining then?

If it's too small to be paid out, it would accumulate and pay out once it reaches a certain point, I think.

ok tanx for the answer , guess i just have to wait and see what happens

btw: if a block is found , how long would it takes to see an ammount in my total paid of the pool?

meccoin4me

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:49:48 PM

If it's too small to be paid out, it would accumulate and pay out once it reaches a certain point, I think.

btw: if a block is found , how long would it takes to see an ammount in my total paid of the pool?

60 confirms, plus up to 30min.

it is ok , total paid of the pool is now 0.039968226502 XMR , so now i have to wait till the section "total paid" have an ammount that is bigger then 0.1 XMR if i undertand it all right?

equipoise

Activity: 794

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 12:54:30 PM

^Did you entered "refresh" in your wallet?

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
worldhello

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:02:28 PM

^Did you entered "refresh" in your wallet?

i will have a try....

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T8B9oeLHEs2sSaJn4fvG359NEUyi7daAuJ
equipoise

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 02:55:47 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 10:13:58 PM by equipoise

Your pool daemon stuck? or just luck...

Edit: It's OK. It's much worse now. Currently the pool is not finding blocks.

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
meccoin4me

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:09:07 PM

60 confirms, plus up to 30min.

it is ok , total paid of the pool is now 0.039968226502 XMR , so now i have to wait till the section "total paid" have an ammount that is bigger then 0.1 XMR if i undertand it all right?

because my walleste are still empty , so is it or isn t it pssible to recieve a amount of 0.039968226502 XMR in my wallet?

equipoise

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 03:15:47 PM

^It is still possible with the current pool software. I received 0.0329+ from the last block the pool found (height 86324). Again: type "refresh" in your wallet (make sure the daemon is synced) and then press Enter.

meccoin4me

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:40:39 PM

^It is still possible with the current pool software. I received 0.0329+ from the last block the pool found (height 86324). Again: type "refresh" in your wallet (make sure the daemon is synced) and then press Enter.

ok tanx for the answer , but the pool says from 3 hours ago that i earned an ammount but still nothing in my wallet or do it need more time to shown in my wallet?

digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:19:21 PM

Wolf's code optimization skill ensures that this pool is more efficient (more profitable) than the others  Smiley
Miki77

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:41:50 PM

Hm, almost 10% of network and no block found?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: