Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:11:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NXT] Why is trading volume so low?  (Read 3413 times)
ChuckOne (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:27:23 PM

which crypto was the cryptocurrency sponsor of payexpo.com?
BTC or NXT?

http://www.payexpo.com/page.cfm/Link=10/t=m/goSection=16

Is payexpo some small regional trade show?
nope, over 3000 attended: http://www.payexpo.com/files/payexpo_2014_attending_companies.pdf

what was the question again?

James

I did not know about the sponsor thing. That is cool.
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:27:29 PM

The World Cup dumbasses!!!

That's where Europe and China is focused on right now.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:29:19 PM

A better link. Which question are you trying to answer? there were 3.

The guy lies about everything. Her didn't know Nxt is highest ever right now

Yeah I get that  Grin Pretty persistent against Nxt tho  Cheesy

Pretty ironic as not only all Nem developers came from Nxt background, but Nem is using Nxt AE for prelaunch distribution -- guaranteeing that all Nxt whales have large amount of Nem stakes.  

You're assuming that I am virulently anti-NxT.  All I have been doing since February is when people ask me why NxT's capitalization / volume is so low, I tell them the truth that people dumped after realizing they were buying into a get quick rich scheme for 20 wealthy wallets (less than 20 people with sockpuppets).

I come from a NxT background and still use NxT but it hasn't gone anywhere in 5+ months after the public found out about the distribution.  It's not me who is spreading it, although I bring it up on here, most people find out by the distribution through google searching independently on their own.   There's no chance that NxT can go anywhere.  NEM is a better vehicle.

BTW - many NxT people have NEM stake - WeshleyH who designed NxT wallet is on the stakeholder list.  Anyone can check the stakeholder list and find major NxT contributors on the NEM list.  That doesn't include NxT developers who anonymously registered for a stake under a different name.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
ChuckOne (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:30:18 PM

I come from a NxT background and still use NxT but it hasn't gone anywhere in 5+ months after the public found out about the distribution.  There's no chance that NxT can go anywhere.  NEM is a better vehicle.

Where do you think Nxt should go?
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:32:39 PM

Pretty ironic as not only all Nem developers came from Nxt background, but Nem is using Nxt AE for prelaunch distribution -- guaranteeing that all Nxt whales have large amount of Nem stakes.  

You're assuming that I am virulently anti-NxT.

You are. You have constantly for months posted anti-Nxt rants.

It's funny you are so jealous of early Nxt investors but yet they can buy dozens of Nem stakes on Nxt AE helping them getting richer if Nem succeeds.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:32:57 PM

You're assuming that I am virulently anti-NxT.  All I have been doing since February is when people ask me why NxT's capitalization / volume is so low, I tell them the truth that people dumped after realizing they were buying into a get quick rich scheme for 20 wealthy wallets (less than 20 people with sockpuppets).

I am not assuming anything. All I can see are your uneducated posts clearly aimed at spreading hatred / false information.

I come from a NxT background and still use NxT but it hasn't gone anywhere in 5+ months after the public found out about the distribution.

Completely wrong. Fact is the complete opposite of what you are saying.

BTW - many NxT people have NEM stake - WeshleyH who designed NxT wallet is on the stakeholder list.  Anyone can check the stakeholder list and find major NxT contributors on the NEM list.  That doesn't include NxT developers who anonymously registered for a stake under a different name.

That's right, many NXTers have a stake in NEM and so do I. Given the fact that NEM is traded on NXT's asset exchange, largest stakeholders in NEMstakes are indeed NXT whales apart from the dev team who come from and were inspired by NXT after all.

Got more claims?

p.s. I am neither a whale nor an original stakeholder in Nxt (respect to those who realised NXTs potential back in November '13!).
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 08:37:32 PM

I come from a NxT background and still use NxT but it hasn't gone anywhere in 5+ months after the public found out about the distribution.  It's not me who is spreading it, although I bring it up on here, most people find out by the distribution through google searching independently on their own.   There's no chance that NxT can go anywhere.  NEM is a better vehicle.

Yes, NEM is so much better than anything else. It will be worth > 1 BTC each!

If you actually made statements based on fact, maybe people would actually listen to you

How can NXT be at payexpo as sponsor?
How can NXT make presentation to 3000+ financial industry guys to a positive reception

NEM > BTC and NXT -> 0 that is your position right?
I got a stake of NEM, but I also bought some DUCK Smiley
Most NXTers buy other crypto IPOs so they can sell when it gets traded and buy more NXT.
we all must be idiots when giants like you say NEM is the future.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:38:35 PM

History repeating itself...  Roll Eyes
There's still NEM which has over 1000 veteran accounts, as well as taint analysis - probably 2500+ real people in it.

What people forget about NxT is that it was an obscure IPO and there was no taint analysis to weed out socks.  Maybe only 73 people invested but only 20 invested the full amount (1.5 BTC) and those 20 wallets was probably 5 people with sockpuppets (so there are NxT whales with $8+ million as we speak.  They only get wealthier when NxT goes up in value).

If NxT hit $5 billion then there would be new billionaires on this planet, true story.

The maximum was 1 BTC and was intended to limit the number of sock puppets, not eliminate then. $1500 will get around 20,000 Nxt.

Why does it matter, do you believe there are only 73 people using Nxt now?

20,000 NxT vs 50 to 300 million owned by a NxT whale.

NxT community is large but it's smaller today than it was back in January, NxT has been dying a slow death since January.  Nobody wants to buy a scam whale coin.

Check out nxtforum.org to see how Nxt has been dying these past few months: Asset Exchange, testing decentralised crypto to crytpo trading (Multisig), Turing complete Automated Transaction in final testing (before Ethereum has even got on the starting grid), physical wallets, account control to stop thefts (you can lock your account), Monetary system to allow a POW or POS coin to be built on top of Nxt... I can go on but take a look yourself.

If you believe that these projects will give Nxt value over the long term, why concern yourself with anything else?
Daedelus

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:39:50 PM

NxT.  20 people invested 1 BTC limit.  No taint analysis or any measures to root out sockpuppets.  NxT is easily 5 people w/ sockpuppets who are now multi-millionaires.  If NxT hits half of BTC's market cap then there'll be new billionaires overnight.

NxT is the samething as Marinecoin and Neutrino, Gliss needs to take away the whale premine from NxT (like he did with Marinecoin).  True capitalization (removing premine from initial whales) of NxT is probably 5 million or less.

I glad you listened to my correction when you posted the minimum was 1.5 BTC earlier today  Roll Eyes  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651057.msg7307304#msg7307304

You aren't an early investor TaunSew, you know too little. Stop derailing the thread.

Yes I was.  One of the head cheese for NxT made a "NxT IPO statistic" graph and he concluded practically everyone until December as an early investor, which was when I bought my NxT.

NxT's distribution was so bad that they had to manipulate statistics, just like the US government on unemployment, to make it look less scam like.

Link?

how is it now?

and proof?

Bump, unanswered...
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:43:57 PM

I am pricing Nxt in $Fiat, not BTC.  I myself came to NxT independent from Bitcoin; which is the same for many early users of NxT.  If Bitcoin went to $2000 BTC - NxT isn't guaranteed to follow as every indication points to traders pricing it in $Fiat, despite using BTC to buy it (the latter is more convenient).

In that sense - NxT has gone nowhere since February (in capitalization terms).

Where will NxT go?  Status quo it doesn't appear to be going anywhere.  If I think NxT can go somewhere then it's with the extension of the NxT ecosystem and interchangeable use between NxT descendents and/or other Java based coins.  That being said, when the mainstream possibly thinks NxT is a distribution scam / get quick rich scheme, you're resting on the assumption that the investor slack will be picked up by someone like Richard Branson or the Winklevoss twins will dump $100 million on NxT (it could hypothetically happen but it hasn't happened yet).

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:50:00 PM

I am pricing Nxt in $Fiat, not BTC.  I myself came to NxT independent from Bitcoin; which is the same for many early users of NxT.  If Bitcoin went to $2000 BTC - NxT isn't guaranteed to follow as every indication points to traders pricing it in $Fiat, despite using BTC to buy it (the latter is more convenient).

Given Nxt (like all other crypto) has only been traded in BTC, every single person bought Nxt in BTC. So Nxt is highest ever right now at #3. It obviously has gained more than any other crypto in past 2 months, more than even BTC

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Daedelus

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:54:20 PM

In that sense - NxT has gone nowhere since February (in capitalization terms).

Where will NxT go?  Status quo it doesn't appear to be going anywhere.  If I think NxT can go somewhere then it's with the extension of the NxT ecosystem and interchangeable use between NxT descendents and/or other Java based coins.  That being said, when the mainstream possibly thinks NxT is a distribution scam / get quick rich scheme , you're resting on the assumption that the investor slack will be picked up by someone like Richard Branson or the Winklevoss twins will dump $100 million on NxT (it could hypothetically happen but it hasn't happened yet).

Any shred of proof?

$68 million dollars and third biggest crypto says more people think every other coin but two are more of a "scam / get rich quick scheme" than Nxt.

I like the softening of your language though, the use of the word 'possibly' makes it seem you are no longer content to state baseless assertions as fact.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:03:16 PM

Guys why you feeding one troll in this thread?

TaunSew is resistant, wait some more time and everyone will go into Nxt.

Just stop fighting with those trolls. Thanks!

Greets,
eb

NEM will exceed ALL shitcoins

Daedelus

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:10:54 PM

Guys why you feeding one troll in this thread?

TaunSew is resistant, wait some more time and everyone will go into Nxt.

Just stop fighting with those trolls. Thanks!

Greets,
eb

+1 You're right but most trolls know nothing and is entertaining  Smiley  I miss it a little from the megathread so I need a fix now and then. Now watching Come-from-Beyond go toe to toe with the BTC devs, that is something epic  Grin The best kind of trolling.

I'll go do something useful.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:15:17 PM

NXT low volume is easily explainable.  Whales won't pump it because they don't want to get dumped on.  The ball is not in the whales court even if they throw a bunch of BTC at it.

It says a lot when people like Wolong will pump garbage like Earthcoin and Unobtanium, but won't touch NXT with a stick.

There are too many people who will make too much money by selling now, to the point where they have no care about price in the future.

This is not "FUD", this is a critical NXT problem.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:29:45 PM

NXT low volume is easily explainable.  Whales won't pump it because they don't want to get dumped on.  The ball is not in the whales court even if they throw a bunch of BTC at it.

It says a lot when people like Wolong will pump garbage like Earthcoin and Unobtanium, but won't touch NXT with a stick.

There are too many people who will make too much money by selling now, to the point where they have no care about price in the future.

This is not "FUD", this is a critical NXT problem.

Nxt have their own whales "whales 2.0?" same as bitcoin have it owns and no one with $ pumped it because they would get dumped too Smiley
If any whale want to quit now, let it quit and dump his millions, but if I were a whale, I would hold and sell slowly "Is the best option for me..."
ChuckOne (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:38:42 PM

Market price does not matter.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:39:12 PM

+1 agree. buy Nemstake with Nxt.

mikesbmw

Activity: 338

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:45:04 PM

First highlighted part:
- Are you talking about marketcap? That is higher than ever (BTC is about half of what it was back then).
- The technical side? We've had just about everything that makes up Nxt right now implemented in the last 5 months.
- Marketing point of view? Well, let me remind you about the huge success from the last tiny conference: PayExpo.
- Users, well by now you know the trend: increased and still rising (of course)

Second part:

I hope so. I have several stakes in Nem, but I just know there are many people with dozens of stakes. Especially with the trading in Nxt AE.
Those will show themselves after the launch.

NXT: Next Generation of Cryptocurrency http://nxtcrypto.org
NEM:New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
ChuckOne (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:45:32 PM

+1 agree. buy Nemstake with Nxt.

No, I cannot. I hoard NXTs to prepare a 51% attack.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: