Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:34:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NXT] Why is trading volume so low?  (Read 3413 times)
peacefulmind

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:55:36 PM

NXT trading volume is so low shows that the market cap is artificial.

If anyone really tried to sell anything of substantial amount the coin would crash to nothing.

Even Litecoin can trade $10,000,000.00 per day regularly and the market cap barely changes.  This is a sign of a healthy coin.

NXT trades $500,000 on a day and the market cap of the coin goes up or down 10%++.  This is a sign of a sick, sick illiquid market.

Be warned about NXT.  You may get in, but you can't get out!

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
peacefulmind

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:57:44 PM

NXT had the most unfair launch in the history of crypto.

No one should support it on those grounds alone.

I would much rather support Ethereum, SafeCoin or any other the fairer launches that were not designed to make 50-70 people billions on your back!

mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:01:05 AM

Not that many people have it I assume.
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:04:18 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 12:26:57 AM by Daedelus

NXT had the most unfair launch in the history of crypto.

No one should support it on those grounds alone.

I would much rather support Ethereum, SafeCoin or any other the fairer launches that were not designed to make 50-70 people billions on your back!

How many people were involved in the launch and how did it launch? The replies to this are always entertaining  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

People should really worry about LTC, massive sinking ship now technology has caught up. Especially now people know about Nxt. Just feel sorry for anyone who spent thousands of dollars on mining gear recently. Down trend continues, so sad.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:15:35 AM

If anyone really tried to sell anything of substantial amount the coin would crash to nothing.

Even Litecoin can trade $10,000,000.00 per day regularly and the market cap barely changes.  This is a sign of a healthy coin.

NXT trades $500,000 on a day and the market cap of the coin goes up or down 10%++.  This is a sign of a sick, sick illiquid market.

Be warned about NXT.  You may get in, but you can't get out!

The country coins had their unclaimed premines removed from Coinmarketcap.  Which is why we no longer see them in top 10 anymore.

Gliss should remove the whale premine from NxT.  Nxt would be less than $3 million capitalization based on its' current volume (it has less volume than Monero which is $2.5 million capitalization or Cinni at $1 million capitalization.

NxT whales act arrogant and pretend they don't know why the community thinks NxT is a scam.  Lol.  Just read what I write, NxT has less volume than Cinni and yet the owner on coinmarketcap lists NxT at $60+ million.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Daedelus

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:19:24 AM

Even Litecoin can trade $10,000,000.00 per day regularly and the market cap barely changes.  This is a sign of a healthy coin.

NXT trades $500,000 on a day and the market cap of the coin goes up or down 10%++.  This is a sign of a sick, sick illiquid market.

The country coins had their unclaimed premines removed from Coinmarketcap.  Which is why we no longer see them in top 10 anymore.

Gliss should remove the whale premine from NxT.  Nxt would be less than $3 million capitalization based on its' current volume (it has less volume than Monero which is $2.5 million capitalization or Cinni at $1 million capitalization.

NxT whales act arrogant and pretend they don't know why the community thinks NxT is a scam.  Lol.  Just read what I write, NxT has less volume than Cinni and yet the owner on coinmarketcap lists NxT at $60+ million.

All 1 billion coins left the genesis block > all coins claimed. It isn't hard to check these things before you make them up. People are more likely to take you seriously.
peacefulmind

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:29:43 AM

Isn't the truth there to see if you look?

Cinni Coin - market cap $1.5m trades more than NXT every day.

NXT is just like a country coin, the difference being that instead of trying to reserve coins to distribute fairly among the citizens, a few sick bloated greed gluttons own ALL of NXT.

The NXT pre-mine scam coins should be removed from the market cap, and we would only show distributed coins not in whales direct control.

Those distributed coins  = maybe an ACTUAL market cap of $2 million based on NXT volume.

Well said.

NXT is lucky if it breaks $100,000 volume in a day, actually the last 6 month trading volume for NXT is LESS THAN $100k.

It is proof a few whales own all the coins, and are selling a trickle to finance sock puppet promotion of the scam.

Daedelus

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:34:57 AM

NXT is just like a country coin, the difference being that instead of trying to reserve coins to distribute fairly among the citizens, a few sick bloated greed gluttons own ALL of NXT.

The NXT pre-mine scam coins should be removed from the market cap, and we would only show distributed coins not in whales direct control.

Those distributed coins  = maybe an ACTUAL market cap of $2 million based on NXT volume.

Well said.

NXT is lucky if it breaks $100,000 volume in a day, actually the last 6 month trading volume for NXT is LESS THAN $100k.

It is proof a few whales own all the coins, and are selling a trickle to finance sock puppet promotion of the scam.

Then today is your lucky day, $180,000 in last 24 hours  Grin Grin And the same luck yesterday, and the day before. $2.2 million dollars around the PayExpo. Average is around $200,000 dollars now I'd estimate. Again, these things are easily checked.

Third place Nxt, closing on LTC everyday, has the 8th highest volume on a day of huge dumps. Our low volume today shows the strength of Nxt.

How many people were involved in the launch and how did it launch? The replies to this are always entertaining.  Grin Grin Grin

People should really worry about LTC, massive sinking ship now technology has caught up. Especially now people know about Nxt. Just feel sorry for anyone who spent thousands of dollars on mining gear recently. Down trend continues, so sad.
TaunSew

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:35:58 AM

Those distributed coins  = maybe an ACTUAL market cap of $2 million based on NXT volume.

Well said.

Then today is your lucky day, $180,000 in last 24 hours. $2.2 million dollars around the PayExpo. Average is around $200,000 dollars now I'd estimate. Again, these things are easily checked.

How many people were involved in the launch and how did it launch? The replies to this are always entertaining.  Grin Grin Grin

Still less than Monero and Cinni.

Gliss on Coinmarketcap should adjust NEM's capitalization calculation.  NxT's real capitalization is less than $3 million

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Daedelus

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:39:05 AM

Well said.

Then today is your lucky day, $180,000 in last 24 hours. $2.2 million dollars around the PayExpo. Average is around $200,000 dollars now I'd estimate. Again, these things are easily checked.

Gliss on Coinmarketcap should adjust NEM's capitalization calculation.  NxT's real capitalization is less than $3 million

How so? The Genesis Account is empty.

And Blackcoin and Doge, so all the crap coins are being dumped more than Nxt. This is a bad thing? Third place Nxt, closing on LTC everyday, has the 8th highest volume on a day of huge dumps. Our low volume today shows the strength of Nxt.

Keep it coming, I enjoy the logic displayed Grin Grin Grin You need to change subject faster though to be up there with the most accomplished fudsters. And know a bit more to, so then you can misrepresent the truth slightly, rather than inventing things  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  I'll catch up here later.
TaunSew

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:49:03 AM

Well said.

Gliss on Coinmarketcap should adjust NEM's capitalization calculation.  NxT's real capitalization is less than $3 million

And Blackcoin and Doge, so all the crap coins are being dumped more than Nxt. This is a bad thing? Third place Nxt, closing on LTC everyday, has the 8th highest volume on a day of huge dumps. Our low volume today shows the strength of Nxt.

Keep it coming, I enjoy the logic displayed Grin Grin Grin You need to change subject faster though to be up there with the most accomplished fudsters. And know a bit more to, so then you can misrepresent the truth slightly, rather than inventing things  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  I'll catch up here later.

Doesn't matter if it's full or empty.  There are posts from NxTers, back as November, who moved their funds out because of wallet hacks.  Even in Bitcoin - Satoshi doesn't keep his 1 million BTC in one wallet, he scattered it into hundreds / thousands of wallets.

Daedelus

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:53:57 AM

Well said.

Keep it coming, I enjoy the logic displayed Grin Grin Grin You need to change subject faster though to be up there with the most accomplished fudsters. And know a bit more to, so then you can misrepresent the truth slightly, rather than inventing things  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  I'll catch up here later.

Doesn't matter if it's full or empty.  There are posts from NxTers, back as November, who moved their funds out because of wallet hacks.  Even in Bitcoin - Satoshi doesn't keep his 1 million BTC in one wallet, he scattered it into hundreds / thousands of wallets.

Again, you show your ignorance of Nxt. The Genesis Account is the issuing account for 1 billion Nxt. For unclaimed coins to exist to effect the market cap, they would be in there and undistributed. The blockchain proves otherwise   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
peacefulmind

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:25:26 AM

Well said.

Gliss on Coinmarketcap should adjust NEM's capitalization calculation.  NxT's real capitalization is less than $3 million

We need to start a campaign on this.

Gliss needs to adjust this - NXT is just = Ripple.  Same fake market cap.

TaunSew

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:48:11 AM

Well said.

We need to start a campaign on this.

Gliss needs to adjust this - NXT is just = Ripple.  Same fake market cap.

+1

Coinmarketcap campaign to recalculate NxT capitalization. 

Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:27:21 AM

Coinmarketcap campaign to recalculate NxT capitalization.  

WTF are you talking about, asshole? All 1 billion Nxt were distributed to stakeholders.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:39:43 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 07:05:44 AM by Eadeqa

Gliss should remove the whale premine from NxT.  Nxt would be less than $3 million capitalization based on its' current volume (it has less volume than Monero which is $2.5 million capitalization or Cinni at $1 million

Funny Nem supporter is using the "premine" word borrowed from dogecoin troll, given all 4 billion Nem would be "premined" by that defintion.

If Nxt whales will be removed (even though all acounts are active), why not remove whales for all other coins?

How about removing top 60 addresses of peercoin?

http://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-ppcoin-addresses.html

something like 50% of peercoin are controled just be 60 addresses

Litecoin is just as a bad

http://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-litecoin-addresses.html

Nxt has better distribution than all these coins.

So what's your point about removing only Nxt whales?

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
ChuckOne (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:25:54 AM

Not that many people have it I assume.

Not sure. Recently, there were $2,000,000 trading volume. Now, it is $200,000.

I was wondering why it is that why. However, James actually explained it very well.

$200,000 = normal, like Bitcoin if you compare the proportions
$2,000,000 = exceptional
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:43:08 AM

Trading volume is NOT low

When our best marketplaces will be live our volume will go through the roof:

In before:

these are only whales selling to eachother BLABLABLA

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:44:40 AM

Taunsew I feel bad for you for selling that early now that Nxt is taking off man

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓