Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IRS claims it has LOST two years' worth of emails from former official Lerner  (Read 22654 times)
umair127

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:48:40 PM

Computer people calling Mark Levin's show right now saying this is bullshit.  

Apparently the nightly news, at least ABC (I think that's who Levin said he is watching while on air) is IGNORING this.

Right now a guy is talking who says he ran an email program for a big government agency, and he's going into all the backups and security, etc.  He says the only way this could happen is if someone who is very high level physically goes in and wipes out the particular areas he desires to be wiped out, and even then the backups which are stored in highly secured areas, multiples, would have them.

More corruption from our historic first of a criminal CIC.

sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:50:35 PM

Think about it. Government e-mails come through a primary server where they are stored as the messages are delivered to the government employee. Simultaneously, the identical data is sent from the primary server to a "Fail Over" server next to the primary, and also to an Offside, far away 'Disaster Recovery' Server.

"IF" ALL four locations were stripped of e-mails, then that is a felony crime for erasing official government data. This is as pathetic and sick as our Banana Republic gets!

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:56:36 PM

Computer people calling Mark Levin's show right now saying this is bullshit.  

Apparently the nightly news, at least ABC (I think that's who Levin said he is watching while on air) is IGNORING this.

Right now a guy is talking who says he ran an email program for a big government agency, and he's going into all the backups and security, etc.  He says the only way this could happen is if someone who is very high level physically goes in and wipes out the particular areas he desires to be wiped out, and even then the backups which are stored in highly secured areas, multiples, would have them.

More corruption from our historic first of a criminal CIC.
This guy is right,  by the way it is what I do for a living .
I mean you can go erase a hard drive and I got the stuff to recover what you erase…
I do this a lot for businesses, sometimes a disgruntled employee will erase all of the files, I put a simple program on the computer and they are back… Even if the hard drive physically crashes, meaning the electronics or mechanical parts go out, as long as the disc is not shattered, I can get the stuff back…
Not one smidgen of corruption,  he was right,  there's tons of corruption

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:09:45 PM

Darrell Issa gave the IRS Commissioner more than 50 questions to answer. And in the #5 position, Issa wants specifics about outside contractors:

5. Please identify all vendors and outside contractors used by the IRS for the following purposes:

q. To develop, service, or maintain the IRS’s e-mail systems.

r. To develop, service, or maintain the IRS’s e-mail exchange servers.

s. To recycle or destroy IRS hard drives.

t. To provide mobile phone and data services.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/federal-eye/wp/2014/06/23/irs-email-controversy-continues-this-week-with-two-hearings/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:11:51 PM

[...]
Whatever Sonasoft’s obligations after the contract was terminated, it’s clear that the company had a relevant contractual obligation to the IRS at the time of the supposed email loss.  There seems to be no question that Sonasoft’s knowledge of the email “catastrophe” needs to be investigated.

But there’s more to this drama – and it’s (go figure) political.  Sonasoft is a small company, founded and run in Silicon Valley by a Mr. Nand (Andy) Khanna.  It isn’t clear whether Andy Khanna is any relation to Rohit (Ro) Khanna, a Pennsylvania-born attorney who served as an Obama appointee in the U.S. Department of Commerce, and is now a Democratic candidate for the House of Representatives in the 17th district of California (in Silicon Valley).  But what is clear is that the two other members of Sonasoft’s board of directors – the members other than Andy Khanna – are both working hard to get Ro Khanna elected.

Here are the players.  On the Sonasoft board of directors, Dr. Romesh K. Japra, M.D., is the chairman of the board.  The board director is Mr. Romi Randhawa, whose day job is president and CEO of HPM Networks, another Silicon Valley IT company.

And then there’s Ro Khanna.  Khanna has connections to Obama that go way back, to Obama’s first run for the Illinois state senate, when Khanna was at the University of Chicago as an undergrad.   Will Burns, a Chicago Democratic political operative, recruited Khanna to walk precincts with Obama during the campaign, and Khanna was reportedly star-struck …

http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/06/22/board-sonasoft-irs-email-contractor-working-get-silicon-valleys-wannabe-obama-elected/

----------------------------------------------------------------
The whole article is worth reading.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:42:36 PM

Think about it. Government e-mails come through a primary server where they are stored as the messages are delivered to the government employee. Simultaneously, the identical data is sent from the primary server to a "Fail Over" server next to the primary, and also to an Offside, far away 'Disaster Recovery' Server.

"IF" ALL four locations were stripped of e-mails, then that is a felony crime for erasing official government data. This is as pathetic and sick as our Banana Republic gets!

Yeah.  That sums up the problem.  Gangsters in charge basically daring you to do anything, which you can't because the attorney general is one of the gangsters.  Bald faced lying and laughing at you at the same time.

What's most peculiar about this is that at the same time we are spectators to these power grabs, we are witnessing some of the most incompetent and stupid behavior in history.  I guess if you feel you have the power, you don't need to display competence.

Maybe it's all a setup to force elections in Nov 2014 and 2016 or something like that, testing the waters to see how much they can get away with.

Just speculation of course.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:02:30 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 01:28:00 PM by Wilikon

Rep. Jim Jordan: The chairman asked you, “Who told you this information?” You can’t remember?

IRS Chief John Koskinen: No, I… do not remember.

Jordan: Did someone tell you in person? Did they send you an email?

Koskinen: I do not get emails on these subjects so I’m sure it was someone in person.

Jordan: This has been a major news story for the past 13 months and you don’t remember who came up to you and said, ‘Hey boss, we lost Lois Lerner’s emails”? You don’t remember anything about that situation?

Koskinen: I remember being told in April… I do not recall who told me.

http://oversight.house.gov/hearing/irs-obstruction-lois-lerners-missing-e-mails/

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why can't we the tax payers use the same lame excuses?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:09:12 AM

REMINDER: IRS Commissioner John Koskinen is Major Democratic Donor
The IRS commissioner has been contributing to Dems for four decades

IRS Commissioner John Koskinen is in the spotlight as he is set to further testify to Congress regarding the IRS targeting of conservative groups. It is important to remember that Koskinen has shelled out nearly $100,000 to Democratic candidates and groups.

Koskinen has been contributing to Democrats for four decades, starting with a $1000 contribution to Democratic candidate for Colorado Senate candidate Gary Hart in 1979.

Koskinen has been a reliable donor over the years, contributing a total of $19,000 to the Democratic National Committee from 1988 to 2008. He has made a contribution to the Democratic candidate for president in each election since 1980, including $2,300 to Obama in 2008, and $5000 to Obama in 2012.

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has received $3,000 from Koskinen since 2008, and the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee received $2,000 from 2004 to 2006.

Hillary Clinton has received $3,800 for her various political campaigns from Koskinen.

Koskinen’s most recent contribution was $2,500 to Sen. Mark Warner (D., Va.) in February of 2013.

Koskinen was appointed IRS commissioner later that year, and was tasked with revamping the tax agency in the wake of criticism that it was allowing partisanship dictate which groups applying for tax-exempt status would receive extra scrutiny.

“John is an expert at turning around institutions in need of reform,” Obama said in the statement announcing Koskinen’s appointment. “With decades of experience, in both the private and public sectors, John knows how to lead in difficult times, whether that means ensuring new management or implementing new checks and balances.”

Sen. Orrin Hatch (R., Utah) said at the time that he was “more than a little mystified” at the partisan appointment in a time that the agency was under fire for just that.

At a House Ways and Means Committee hearing last week, Koskinen was berated by Rep. Paul Ryan (R., Wis.) over his claim that IRS email records have been permanently lost.

“I’m sitting here, listening to this testimony, I don’t believe it,” Ryan told Koskinen. “That’s your problem. Nobody believes you.”

Koskinen will face congressional hearings again this week. He will testify Monday evening for the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and then face the same committee for a follow-up hearing on Tuesday.

Koskinen was president of the U.S. Soccer Foundation from 2004 to 2008, before he was appointed the non-executive chairman of Freddie Mac, where he served from 2008 to 2012.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/reminder-irs-commissioner-john-koskinen-is-massive-donor-to-dems/

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:16:57 AM

REMINDER: IRS Commissioner John Koskinen is Major Democratic Donor
The IRS commissioner has been contributing to Dems for four decades

IRS Commissioner John Koskinen is in the spotlight as he is set to further testify to Congress regarding the IRS targeting of conservative groups. It is important to remember that Koskinen has shelled out nearly $100,000 to Democratic candidates and groups.

Koskinen has been contributing to Democrats for four decades, starting with a $1000 contribution to Democratic candidate for Colorado Senate candidate Gary Hart in 1979.

Koskinen has been a reliable donor over the years, contributing a total of $19,000 to the Democratic National Committee from 1988 to 2008. He has made a contribution to the Democratic candidate for president in each election since 1980, including $2,300 to Obama in 2008, and $5000 to Obama in 2012.

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has received $3,000 from Koskinen since 2008, and the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee received $2,000 from 2004 to 2006.

Hillary Clinton has received $3,800 for her various political campaigns from Koskinen.

Koskinen’s most recent contribution was $2,500 to Sen. Mark Warner (D., Va.) in February of 2013.

Koskinen was appointed IRS commissioner later that year, and was tasked with revamping the tax agency in the wake of criticism that it was allowing partisanship dictate which groups applying for tax-exempt status would receive extra scrutiny.

“John is an expert at turning around institutions in need of reform,” Obama said in the statement announcing Koskinen’s appointment. “With decades of experience, in both the private and public sectors, John knows how to lead in difficult times, whether that means ensuring new management or implementing new checks and balances.”

Sen. Orrin Hatch (R., Utah) said at the time that he was “more than a little mystified” at the partisan appointment in a time that the agency was under fire for just that.

At a House Ways and Means Committee hearing last week, Koskinen was berated by Rep. Paul Ryan (R., Wis.) over his claim that IRS email records have been permanently lost.

“I’m sitting here, listening to this testimony, I don’t believe it,” Ryan told Koskinen. “That’s your problem. Nobody believes you.”

Koskinen will face congressional hearings again this week. He will testify Monday evening for the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and then face the same committee for a follow-up hearing on Tuesday.

Koskinen was president of the U.S. Soccer Foundation from 2004 to 2008, before he was appointed the non-executive chairman of Freddie Mac, where he served from 2008 to 2012.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/reminder-irs-commissioner-john-koskinen-is-massive-donor-to-dems/

Apparently David Kellerman couldn't tolerate the a**wipe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/22/freddie-mac-suicide-offic_n_189911.html
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:59:38 AM

And you thought Bill Clinton was the Teflon king.  People may have cared in Nixon's time, but not anymore.  As noted above more than 1/2 of America couldn't tell you who the VP is or even recognize his picture but they could sing all of Beyonce's songs - that's probably why the POTUS happens to love Beyonce & Jay Z.

Bush was horrid in that he let the backdoors of Rove/Cheney run his poodle show.  Obama takes it to a new level by bring classic Chicago deep dish gangsta to the executive branch.

You knew this was coming even before Obama was signed in....Blagojevich!

Why bother having multiple servers in dif locations with complex RAID with multiple redundancies - we're pretty much given the line "my dog ate my homework".

And before I get called a partisan shill - if Janet Reno was AG she would be slamming bodies right now.

Go back to youtube people and enjoy Beyonce.... nothing to see here people  Roll Eyes
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:58:13 AM

Considering that the mainstream news isn't really bothering with it, it is unlikely that Obama supporters care.  If they do, they are just taking delight in his getting away with yet another crime.

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:03:23 PM

What about this?
NSA: Our systems are so complex we can’t stop them from deleting data wanted for lawsuit.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2014/06/09/nsa-our-systems-are-so-complex-we-cant-stop-them-from-deleting-data-wanted-for-lawsuit/
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:08:19 PM

This looks almost worse than if we had the emails that proved guilt across the board.  They can't have been "lost."  If they truly no longer exist, they were intentionally erased at multiple levels. 

And we shouldn't stand for it.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
umair127

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:11:32 PM

Agree, we shouldn't stand for it, but the Obama regime believes it will get a pass on this.  Haven't the media, and his supporters like Jim, defended him from years.  From IRS, Benghazi, F&F, Syria, Ukraine, and now Iraq.  Nothing is EVER his fault.  Time to hold his sorry a$$ accountable.  He needs to get his a$$ back to DC and start to address these issues....instead he is out on the golf course.  

sana8410

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:38:47 PM

Agree, we shouldn't stand for it, but the Obama regime believes it will get a pass on this.  Haven't the media, and his supporters like Jim, defended him from years.  From IRS, Benghazi, F&F, Syria, Ukraine, and now Iraq.  Nothing is EVER his fault.  Time to hold his sorry a$$ accountable.  He needs to get his a$$ back to DC and start to address these issues....instead he is out on the golf course.  
I am 100% in favor of the facts coming out...all the time. As of today there is absolutely zero connection of the administration and the President to Lois Lerner's lost e-mail. Your assumptions to the opposite are childish and laughable.
As for playing golf, so too did George Bush while we were at war.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
umair127

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:46:23 PM

I am 100% in favor of the facts coming out...all the time. As of today there is absolutely zero connection of the administration and the President to Lois Lerner's lost e-mail. Your assumptions to the opposite are childish and laughable.
Bush all but stopped playing golf because the press attacked him constantly for it.
If, Obama is so disrespected, so ignored by those under him that he has NOTHING to do with these emails, what the hell is his job?  There is nothing you won't say he isn't responsible for, so why are we paying his ignorant ass a salary if he's responsible for nothing under the blanket of his beyond incompetent leadership?
There are emails,  that have already been discovered that went directly to the White House counsel.

noviapriani

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:51:06 PM

Bush all but stopped playing golf because the press attacked him constantly for it.
If, Obama is so disrespected, so ignored by those under him that he has NOTHING to do with these emails, what the hell is his job?  There is nothing you won't say he isn't responsible for, so why are we paying his ignorant ass a salary if he's responsible for nothing under the blanket of his beyond incompetent leadership?
There are emails,  that have already been discovered that went directly to the White House counsel.
Obama is responsible because he is in the Oval Office and he is in charge…
You guys wanted to impeach George Bush over mold in the VA…
You guys held Nixon responsible for what the secretary did, remember the 18 minutes
You guys are so putrid..

noviapriani

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:07:07 PM

Try to explain to me what the economy has to do with a hard drive that could contain information that could put Obama in prison for five years…

If the IRS sent private information to the White House, who made the request?

The president is responsible for what his people do.

Remember Nixon

And we are 15 million jobs short of where we should be but to a liberal that's okay right…

The stock market pumped up with funny money…

sana8410

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:11:49 PM

The president is as responsible for the IRS computers as he is for a returned address letter. Presidents do not fix computers or deliver mail.
What is he responsible for is finding out the facts when government fails to function effectively. In the case of the IRS that means finding those "missing" emails or holding people accountable. That I do expect from a president.
Thing is, you don't know the difference when you hate OBAMA, SO YOU WANT HIM BLAMED IF IT RAINS OR IF IT DOESN'T RAIN.

Simple, just not too bright.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:47:10 PM

The president is as responsible for the IRS computers as he is for a returned address letter. Presidents do not fix computers or deliver mail.
What is he responsible for is finding out the facts when government fails to function effectively. In the case of the IRS that means finding those "missing" emails or holding people accountable. That I do expect from a president.
Thing is, you don't know the difference when you hate OBAMA, SO YOU WANT HIM BLAMED IF IT RAINS OR IF IT DOESN'T RAIN.

Simple, just not too bright.

So based on that logic, Nixon was as responsible for Watergate as he was for NOT being good at Locksmithing...?  Cheesy Cheesy

Some people do believe obama is not too smart without a telepromter

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: