Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:52:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IRS claims it has LOST two years' worth of emails from former official Lerner  (Read 22654 times)
Jamie_Boulder

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 12:59:55 PM

CEO/Director says do something, IT professional says when and how.

These days it doesn't happen by accident.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:52:01 PM

AHA! Proof that Obama did it....absolute proof...the emails are missing, Obama is black...he did it.
Jesus, look , anyone can stipulate that the lost emails smell bad and seem unbelievable...that takes three seconds.
But after that it takes a person with reasoning skills to grasp that an investigation will take place and if the IT experts are right, then the emails will be found somewhere in the system. Or, they will be located by those who sent or received them...remember, each e-mail is at two locations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXl1GkWWGmA
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:03:13 PM

Hehe I wonder if they want to subpoena the NSA for the emails :O
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:20:19 PM

AHA! Proof that Obama did it....absolute proof...the emails are missing, Obama is black...he did it.
Jesus, look , anyone can stipulate that the lost emails smell bad and seem unbelievable...that takes three seconds.
But after that it takes a person with reasoning skills to grasp that an investigation will take place and if the IT experts are right, then the emails will be found somewhere in the system. Or, they will be located by those who sent or received them...remember, each e-mail is at two locations.

Obama is black? Not according to his mom...  Grin

And, of course.... Those:

https://i.imgur.com/G8ziKDq.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QAG6YeG.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/EagSZt0.jpg

No one who believes the IRS is hiding something is automatically a racist. Or do you have irrefutable proofs of that?  Wink

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:34:38 PM

Black?  I thought for sure he was white, him being such a bigoted racist....

Of course his mom wasn't exactly white angel...
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:57:32 PM

Black?  I thought for sure he was white, him being such a bigoted racist....

Of course his mom wasn't exactly white angel...

...And I thought that was her nickname in her past photographic "modeling" life, "White Angel"...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:08:57 PM

Eleanor Holmes Norton to IRS Commish: "All The Evidence Is On Your Side"

DEL. ELEANOR HOLMES NORTON (D-DC): It is vile enough to look a man in the face and accuse him of perjury without submitting any evidence. It is much worse when all of the evidence supports the version of the facts of the man you are facing. Whether it is that the Lerner crash occurred well before this investigation began. She must be clairvoyant. Whether it has been confirmed by the criminalization lab, all of the evidence is on your side, Mr. Koskinen.

And I want to point out for the record that the line of conspiracy hunting has shifted with the Lerner crash. For the longest time, the line of questioning was about one subject alone. So we have moved from one scapegoat to another. We just moved off of the notion that this was all a conspiracy directed on behalf of the White House — that also without a crumb of evidence.

Lacking evidence the crash provides new information provides new fodder. Just for the record Mr. Koskinen, have you identified any evidence since you have been commissioner that IRS employees before you came or now were part of a conspiracy to intentionally target the president’s political enemies?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/06/24/eleanor_holmes_norton_to_irs_commish_all_the_evidence_is_on_your_side.html#ooid=x5eWxmbjoWzEB6buyCPqIRJrSELxsbur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems she agrees with sana  Grin

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:28:05 PM

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/06/25/poll-76-percent-of-americans-believe-lost-irs-emails-were-deliberatly-destroyed-n1855482?utm_source=BreakingOnTownhallWidget_4&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=BreakingOnTownhall

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:37:09 PM

CNN: IRS Excuses Doesn't Pass 'Smell Test'

http://youtu.be/ppL2lYNK8EU

----------------------------------------------------
"A dude named Ben..."

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:45:35 PM

My wife and myself both run professional business that have records going back 7 years.  I also have receipts going back 7 years in paper format.  I'm going to get a neat scanner, scan everything, and move all my monetary transactions records onto a Seagate 30GB hard drive from 1999.  I will then keep this hard drive sitting on the carpet and let my kids run over it.  I'll make sure the sun warms it up to a toasty 120F everyday.

Whoops, hard drive crashed.  Gotta recycle it now.  No soup for you!

How can the average American with limited resources be expected to do something the multi-trillion dollar government can't do.  Why don't they just make soldiers buy their own drones and Hum-Vs  Roll Eyes
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:33:10 PM

No need to create another thread.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

EPA Says Emails 'Missing' Too!

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/210564-epa-says-hard-drive-crashed-emails-lost

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:09:35 AM

REVEALED: GOP Senator Targeted by Lerner
Ways and Means investigation uncovers push to audit Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA)

Washington, DC – Today, Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp (R-MI) announced the Internal Revenue Service’s (IRS) targeting of conservative individuals includes a sitting United States Senator.  According to emails reviewed by the Committee under its Section 6103 authority, which allows the Committee to review confidential taxpayer information, Lois Lerner sought to have Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) referred for IRS examination.

“We have seen a lot of unbelievable things in this investigation, but the fact that Lois Lerner attempted to initiate an apparently baseless IRS examination against a sitting Republican United States Senator is shocking,” said Camp.  “At every turn, Lerner was using the IRS as a tool for political purposes in defiance of taxpayer rights.  We may never know the full extent of the abuse since the IRS conveniently lost two years of Lerner emails, not to mention those of other key figures in this scandal.  The fact that DOJ refuses to investigate the IRS’s abuses or appoint a special counsel demonstrates, yet again, this Administration’s unwillingness to uphold the rule of law.”

Background:
While the Ways and Means Committee investigation into Lerner’s involvement in the potential Grassley examination is ongoing, documents show that Lerner received an invitation to a speaking event that was intended for Senator Grassley.  Instead of forwarding the invitation to Grassley’s office, Lerner immediately suggested to others in her office that the issue should be referred for examination.  The Committee was able to investigate this information through its authority under Section 6103 of the tax code.  A waiver was signed by Senator Grassley and his wife in order to make this information public.

http://waysandmeans.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=385938

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Not Even a Smidgen of Corruption"

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:54:24 AM

Total crap! I know it's been said many times before by many different people, but emails are not stored on the hard drive of a user's computer. I mean, a PST can be saved to the hard drive, but the email store is on a server that, for an organization as large as the IRS, will have RAID set up for redundancy and integrity (in other words, if one of the disks in the array crashes, depending on what RAID level is set up, then that disk can be replaced without any loss of data.) Then those servers will usually have a partial backup done daily and a full backup likely done weekly. There is NO WAY IN HELL those emails are truly lost just because her hard drive "crashed." This is easily attained knowledge (I have a Bachelor's of Science in Information Systems Management and have been in IT for 20 years), so the thought of Congress not being able to, or willing to, ask these questions just reeks of their continued incompetence and proof positive the the Obama administration is by far the most corrupt administration in the history of the U.S. And that says a lot, seeing as how corrupt Bush's administration was.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:19:41 AM

.....proof positive the the Obama administration is by far the most corrupt administration in the history of the U.S. And that says a lot, seeing as how corrupt Bush's administration was.
Bush's was in my opinion actually about average in this respect, although a great deal of money and effort was devoted to inflaming hatred of him on many fronts, which at the time made him seem the Devil Incarnate.

What we're seeing now is only the beginnings of the enabling of lawlessness.

You can blame it on Obama, but that won't fix the problems.  If the IRS is this easily bent, will they be similarly bent to the next admin?  Is that so if it is a Republican? As well as a Democrat?  Is that so only if the Attorney General is a complete mindless tool like Holder?
Does that mean all future AG will be such?

In case you have not noticed, what we have going on for several years is called a "Constitutional Crisis".  The above facts are why efforts are underway to increase the count and influence of "low information voters", of which the primary group will be illegal Mexicans.

They come in typically with an 8th grade education.

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:50:42 AM

.....proof positive the the Obama administration is by far the most corrupt administration in the history of the U.S. And that says a lot, seeing as how corrupt Bush's administration was.
Bush's was in my opinion actually about average in this respect, although a great deal of money and effort was devoted to inflaming hatred of him on many fronts, which at the time made him seem the Devil Incarnate.

You can blame it on Obama, but that won't fix the problems.  If the IRS is this easily bent, will they be similarly bent to the next admin?  Is that so if it is a Republican? As well as a Democrat?  Is that so only if the Attorney General is a complete mindless tool like Holder?

In case you have not noticed, what we have going on for several years is called a "Constitutional Crisis".  The above facts are why efforts are underway to increase the count and influence of "low information voters", of which the primary group will be illegal Mexicans.

You insult 8th graders, or at least me when I was in 8th grade.  In 8th grade I was able to do basic algebra like 3x + 4 = 12.  I would say at least 75% of Americans natively born here would have to spend 30 seconds or more on this. In the 8th grade I knew who Magellan was, knew about 50 world capitols, and both of my state Senators - I would say less than 2% of all American citizens knows that, let alone those coming in illegally.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:05:48 AM

Your timing is pretty good...
http://www.infowars.com/uc-professor-immigration-influx-is-about-re-education-of-society/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:27:17 AM

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:28:57 AM

IRS Commissioner, in March: Lerner's Emails Are 'Stored in Servers'   http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2014/06/16/flashback-video-irs-commissioner-testified-lerners-emails-are-stored-in-servers-n1851831

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:33:07 AM

Perhaps you need to look back to where I stated that I am not saying Obama did this, only that it obviously goes higher up the food chain than Lerner.  No wonder why he is so defensive though.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:35:35 AM

Exactly!! And this is common knowledge to anyone with even the slightest clue on how email works, so it can't be possible that all members of the Congressional hearing and their advisers are oblivious to this. This is starting to seem more and more like a smoke and mirrors distraction to keep the sheeple dumb to something else going on in the world right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: