Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Used Video Games Finder With Low Prices  (Read 573 times)
mrdeposit (OP)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 08:09:52 PM

If you having a hard time finding an old video game console, video game, or just want a used copy of a recent video game. Here is the place to come. For example, I can get you an old Nintendo NES console or something as recent as COD ghosts. Just post below or pm me for price.

Gamers must play on...
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:37:16 AM

what country you in mate ?
do you search and tell where to buy it from (for a fee obviouisly)?
or you buy it for us, have it shipped to you, then you ship to us ?
which leads me to last 3 questions.. do we play shipping free twice and I assume you want paymemnt upfront so you can buy it first ?
you accpet escrow Huh

I want a few games for my much younger cousins.. they need to experience what life was like with just a NES. We still got a working NES (20 yrs on!) but need some games.

oli123123
Legendary

Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:26:32 AM

which leads me to last 3 questions.. do we play shipping free twice and I assume you want paymemnt upfront so you can buy it first ?
you accpet escrow Huh

I want a few games for my much younger cousins.. they need to experience what life was like with just a NES. We still got a working NES (20 yrs on!) but need some games.
That would be pretty good because some games cannot be found, they are pretty old.
mrdeposit (OP)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 12:30:22 PM

you accpet escrow Huh

USA
Depends on which game it is.
I will gladly buy the game and ship it to you.
Yes payment upfront is a must.

Just for transparency, my profit will be between $1-$10 depending on how hard it is to find.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: