Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 07:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First Wave of Top Original Alts Dying...  (Read 1276 times)
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:15:10 PM

Doge was worth more than NxT around a month ago (or was it two?) and has way more volume.   That was not counting Doge's inflation model or generation 1.0.  If NEM is really Doge 2.0 (but with innovation) then NxT may as well be dead.

Looking into historical charts, that is plain wrong. DOGE was never more valuable than Nxt is now.

Btw, you are still talking about the wrong Nxt.

Why lie about something which is fact and everyone saw it for a long time?  NxT was worth less than Doge for awhile.

http://coinmarketcap.com/doge_90.html
http://coinmarketcap.com/nxt_90.html

Doge $53 million April 16
NxT $28 million April 16

NxT did not overcome Doge until mid-May.  Doge then suffered NxT sydrome but not over the distribution but rather Doge being 1.0 and inflationary.

Actually NXT was around 100m market cap quite early on and then it got bogged down by scam accusations by yes....people like UP. LOL

http://coinmarketcap.com/nxt_180.html

That is the fact. And a good example of the truth you can't keep a good coin down forever.

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:15:13 PM

NEM will Overtake all. The only coin with Satoshi Nakamoto on Board.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:18:27 PM

NEM will Overtake all. The only coin with Satoshi Nakamoto on Board.

What I find funny/interesting/confusing about you is that you singlehandly brought down NEM by revealing the truth but you still think it has legs to run as a scam free coin.

You are not just living on cloud cuckcooland, you have bought a condo there and have permanently moved in. LOL!

reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:21:27 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 11:46:41 PM by reRaise

quark is not, i follow it closely, there is lots of activity and the biggest game using it for payments isn't even out yet (2015). Same goes for litecoin and doge, follow them closer instead of talking shit. Would love to know which coins you are holding.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:51:11 PM

quark is not, i follow it closely, there is lots of activity and the biggest game using it for payments isn't even out yet (2015). Same goes for litecoin and doge, follow them closer instead of talking shit. Would love to know which coins you are holding.

Bitcoin, NXT, Qora.

The first two are already on the moon, the third is about to go there.  Grin

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:52:25 PM

Bitcoin, NXT.

Qora removed.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:53:31 PM

Bitcoin.

Qora removed.

NXT removed.
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:01:25 AM

I'm going to have to say NMC is going to make the cut for sure at this time.  Many coins just need to find the right amount of attention from the right people and things could start taking off if you ask me.  I think the public is still taking the different things in because this is all very new to the average person who is expected to buy these coins with their hard earned money.
rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:26:21 AM

I'm almost certain LTC is nowhere near to dying. I think Peercoin will survive, too.

Sorry to Doge, but I can't see it being around long-term. The same applies to the rest, although a couple might well find niches (NMC perhaps).

It's a new paradigm, and something new and clever is on the horizon. Just not sure what.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
Crindon

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:48:58 AM

I don't think Litecoin is dying. It seems to be holding at 0.017. I do think it will pick up soon.

Litecoin is the original altcoin, so it won't go away.

There may be popular coins popping up with some really useful innovation like encrypted messaging (CINNI).

It is too bad that Quark died. I really liked Quark. The symbol for the coin was really cool. I wonder if Bill Still dumped all of his Quark?

TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:45:29 AM

Peercoin
Primecoin
Namecoin
Ixcoin (lol)
Quark
Megacoin
Zetacoin
Feathercoin
Worldcoin
Novacoin
Infinitecoin
Litecoin
Dogecoin

Now, I will get heat for LTC and DOGE, no doubt. I acknowledge that they are doing the best on this list. So for sake of argument, don't focus on those.

All the rest are on massive downswings.

see graphs for these at http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=the_first_wave_of_alt_coins_are_dying

---------------

Who thinks any of these (other than LTC and DOGE) will make it to 2015 with a higher market cap than they have now?

Your LTC issues were addressed in the other thread (and you never responded to my last post after you asked me why I didn't answer you right away  Roll Eyes), not sure why you felt the need to make another post unless you are trying to pump up page views to your site.

So yea, I dont see Liitecoin going anywhere. I can't really comment on the rest. Also I really like the Dogecoin community, I hope they dont die off Sad.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: