Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2019, 12:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *Trial* NEW! WEEKLY LOTTO 98% total payout to 1 lucky winner! ENJOY!  (Read 1447 times)
cryptopick
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 194
Merit: 100


View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:16:25 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 09:41:05 PM by cryptopick
 #1

Afternoon everyone.



So I don't know the entire history of gambling on this site but I had an idea to do a fair weekly lotto for those interested. Going to be done as a trial for now and if successful ill keep invigilating it.

The way it will work ,


There will be 3 Lotto's going each week.

1- Small prize - Tickets 0.001 Sent too 1GVyppcYp6dwobkfu8iHNKPLW8nEofysbX

2- Med prize -Tickets 0.01 Sent too 1MdoXNYkWWM5BsspYxiAacb3ie9EJVcvDt

3- Large prize- Tickets 0.10 Sent too 19iAZMvkXMbrKTe25toKGzh43NLtPjrBuA

Each Lotto is separate and not linked! but by having 3 all levels of players can participate.

6 days a week tickets can be bought by sending the corresponding amount to the address for the lotto you want to play. (PLEASE NOTE ONLY SEND THE AMOUNT INDICATED) if you want to buy more tickets for that weeks draw send more transactions of the indicated amount. (DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS FRIDAY! - this is to make this fair worldwide because of timezones ect)

On the 7th day (fridays) at 5pm (Pacific time) I will generate a number between 1 and the total transactions for that week via http://www.random.org/

If 20 people buy tickets the number will be between 1 and 20 and so forth. This will be done for each of the Lotto's

The number generated will be used to determine the winning ticket (IE 67 tickets bought , draw number is 31) = the 31st ticket bought is the winner!

Winner of each Lotto will receive 98% of the total leaving myself with 2% for running the service.

I believe this system is fair and fun, there will be one winner for each Lotto Each week and the winnings will be send immediately. All Lottos will remain public for transparency and the winning transactions will be posted.


So to get started today I have made the 3 Lotto's and the next draw will be Friday the 20th of June at 5PM


Good luck!!


Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1563496410
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1563496410

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1563496410
Reply with quote  #2

1563496410
Report to moderator
1563496410
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1563496410

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1563496410
Reply with quote  #2

1563496410
Report to moderator
cryptopick
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 194
Merit: 100


View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:24:10 PM
 #2

PS. comments are helpful to keep this link up top and generate more ticket purchases ensure a higher win for all players. Feel free to comment with ideas or suggestions, I will post balance updates occasional during the week. 


-Trev
Lieji
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 543
Merit: 500



View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:22:16 PM
 #3

I am not surprised to see no one sending bitcoin to your addresses.

Your account is new, and to be honest no one trust you.
If you really want to make it work, you should use escrow. (eg. deposit coins to escrow OR ask escrow to generate the three addresses).

tuanvie
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250


View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:50:20 PM
 #4

very difficult for you to do this, because you are a new member.
and will not quickly gain confidence,
cryptopick
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 194
Merit: 100


View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:41:40 PM
 #5

very difficult for you to do this, because you are a new member.
and will not quickly gain confidence,

Agreed I believe the idea is good and even if my intentions are valid it does seem that escrow is needed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!