Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS/WTT] Rockminer R-Box Modular Mounts - 3D Printed!-Now Taking Orders!!!  (Read 1839 times)
mstrongbow (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:24:03 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 08:05:46 AM by mstrongbow

3D Printed R-Box Modular Mounts

After a couple weeks of arduous 3D modeling, I finally have my R-Box mount design ready for production, just gotta test print the latest revisions.

Teaser Screenshot of 3D model...

Revision 4.1

Features:
-Keeps your R-Box safe and secure
-No tools required for inserting/removing the miner
-Mounts in any position
-Expandable modular design
-Zip tie or bolt down mounting
-Stack-able for desktop applications
-Many colors to choose from

Pricing/Payment Info:
$10/1mount
$19/2 mounts
$27/3 mounts
$35/4 mounts
$40/5 mounts

PM for quotes on quantities over 5

FLAT $7 shipping on orders up to 5 in quantity.

BTC, LTC, DRK, Dogecoin, PayPal, MoneyPak payments accepted.
ALL trades considered.

BTC Payment Address
1KrXkNVfStEh7CcKK55HVU5V8RVqPvsjuN

LTC Payment Address
LZcJ6GwdTyV9STriuTXYVCcHSs45SV1T9P

DRK Payment Address
XujvsRRemk7sbA6XaYV3NEDRaueZBNLsbq

Dogecoin Payment Address
DAapCNHitYeLtbo4Nf4H8VVYYNqAqKVbDn

Please PM me for custom orders and when sending payment etc.

A few of these should fit in a small padded envelope, more on that soon.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:24:22 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 07:45:03 AM by mstrongbow

Desktop placement...

More pics soon!

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
sebdude420

Activity: 397
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 07:48:34 AM

Very interesting!

OG Bitcoin Miner turned Proof of Stake Validator.
Maxed out Raspberry Pi 4 8GB at 120$ a Day Revenue with ~15K XTZ Bonds in Summer of 2021.
Looking at Proof of Stake systems all across the crypto ecosystem to expand operations.
minerbobbert

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:04:10 PM

The way these are set up, the fan blows air across the top heat sink but not the bottom one, which functions more passively. By stacking them, or aligning them, the fan of the bottom miner can pull air through the miner on top, turning the bottom fan into an active heat sink as well. Have you tested this at all with your configuration? I've noticed it makes them all run cooler but the guy on the bottom...

mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:36:12 AM

The way these are set up, the fan blows air across the top heat sink but not the bottom one, which functions more passively. By stacking them, or aligning them, the fan of the bottom miner can pull air through the miner on top, turning the bottom fan into an active heat sink as well. Have you tested this at all with your configuration? I've noticed it makes them all run cooler but the guy on the bottom...

Apologies for the late reply mate. Somehow I am not being notified of new posts made in this thread. Anyways, yes, you are correct, if a miner is placed inside the box. the airflow would be cut down quite a bit. The screenshot of the stacked model was mainly to depict the ability to stack the mounts.

Check out the following post..

*Got LootCrate?*
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:43:39 AM

Finally ready!!!  I had some issues with my printer that slowed my design progress but the mount is now ready for orders!

Desk/table top placement...

Close-ups...

Mount on a rail/wall/flat surface...

*Got LootCrate?*
ProudMiner

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:22:34 PM

It looks awesome, Kudos!!!

mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:52:32 PM

It looks awesome, Kudos!!!

Thanks! It took me awhile to get it just right. I am going to add 2 more RBox units to my mount "cube" demonstrating the scalability of these mounts.

*Got LootCrate?*
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:48:39 PM

More pics...

*Got LootCrate?*
zyberguy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:36:41 AM

Hi,
PM sent
zyberguy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:47:19 PM

I'm not sure if you have received my PM.
I want to buy it for 5 rockminer. Prefer payment is LTC.
Can you accept this order?
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:07:46 PM

I'm not sure if you have received my PM.
I want to buy it for 5 rockminer. Prefer payment is LTC.
Can you accept this order?

Replied and thanks for the inquiry mate  Grin

*Got LootCrate?*
mstrongbow (OP)

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:02:24 PM

Please see consolidated thread here...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=694666.0

Thanks!

*Got LootCrate?*
sebdude420

Activity: 397
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2022, 06:19:34 AM

Anyone know if the stl files were ever made public for this item?

OG Bitcoin Miner turned Proof of Stake Validator.
Maxed out Raspberry Pi 4 8GB at 120$ a Day Revenue with ~15K XTZ Bonds in Summer of 2021.
Looking at Proof of Stake systems all across the crypto ecosystem to expand operations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: