Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:58:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LOAN REQUIRED collateral worth 7BTC  (Read 1926 times)
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:34:50 AM

I am just "advertising" my escrow services, I think I should probably stop it now lolz.  But I receive multiple PMs every day regarding escrow, not from advertising.

ya you also "advertise" in no-collateral loan threads. as if those people want your escrow service.

Blazeout is right. this is too sketchy.  Undecided

Wrong, I have used him for escrow and when ever I am selling something I list him as my preferred escrow, the guy is offering a service for which he makes a small margin, the magic word here is "service" and as it makes him a little of coarse he is going to advertise where ever he can.

Just because he advertises a lot does not make it a scam or sketchy, me bumping my advertising thread where people pay me to advertise for them is that also considered a scam ? No of coarse not.

The lending forum has got everyone so paranoid its getting beyond a joke, no one can say/type anything on here with out it being labelled as dodgy/scam/sketchy.

People should just do their due diligence and stop looking at everything and everybody as a scam !

Cheers
Mark

Thanks for that mark.  That user is an alt-account, probably someone I pissed off Tongue  So don't mind him.
Oh a side note, this will be my last escrow advertisement for now(hehe):  I'll be offering free escrow services for a limited time soon*. Cheers!

No worries it just pisses me off when people slate others with no proof or even knowledge of him/her.

Its that crap that has caused so much trouble today for supercoin and even silkcoin, one post on the forum and panic sets in and wipes 75% off the value, costing people £xxxx's of money, anmd whilst I am on the subject of supercoin which after all is the collateral being offered, the price will rise again, I think whilst the crazy man from the exchange was trying to protect its users, he has got this one wrong and has caused a lot of trouble.

Cheers
Mark

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:30:29 AM

terms of loan have changed due to price fall,

the loan required can be easily be recovered at the current prices, plus order book on bittrex has sufficent ammount

im willing to pay a little more interest if someone is willing to lend me the btc. if lender is worried it may fall futrther, i would just need 48hours to clear the loan off myself, you can see my history i am legit.

Killerloop

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:49:27 AM

the loan required can be easily be recovered at the current prices, plus order book on bittrex has sufficent ammount

im willing to pay a little more interest if someone is willing to lend me the btc. if lender is worried it may fall futrther, i would just need 48hours to clear the loan off myself, you can see my history i am legit.

Current collateral is insufficient to cover minimum 120% requirement.

You ask for 7 BTC which currently could be placed at 700000 SUPER, add 20% to that and you have 840000 SUPER minimum.
Please point me to an exchange where 397000 SUPER are worth 7 BTC.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:56:26 AM

Current collateral is insufficient to cover minimum 120% requirement.

You ask for 7 BTC which currently could be placed at 700000 SUPER, add 20% to that and you have 840000 SUPER minimum.
Please point me to an exchange where 397000 SUPER are worth 7 BTC.

on bittrex, for you to recover your loan the price would need to be above 1300. currently 2.61btc buy orders above that price, but i strongly believe that it should be trading higher and is curretly down just due to poloniex mess which busoni caused. of course while lending can't be based on hope or IF, only facts. thats why i said i am willing to pay a bit more interest, if a lender takes the risk. i have said in 48hours i can cover the loan myself so regardless what happens, the loan will be covered. i have provided a bit of my history to show im legit, but at the end of the day its up to the lender.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 11:33:03 AM

I'm able to provide this loan if another form of collateral was used. I never accept unstable coins as collateral for more stable coins.

Killerloop

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:45:30 AM

I'm able to provide this loan if another form of collateral was used. I never accept unstable coins as collateral for more stable coins.

I do, but I enforce my call rule... if the price drops below loan value + accrued interest + selling fees I'll immediately seize the collateral.
Also I can't provide more than 1 BTC.

If that's ok with you bitcoinwonders010 then we can start.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:09:09 PM

yes agree its difficult to get a loan with unstable collateral, but i know how long it took me to get the coins. if you check the coin out, you will know why it dropped, because of silly mistake by a exchange owner who read the code wrong. i hoping this time next week the coins are worth 5 times what they are now.

bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:09:33 PM

I do, but I enforce my call rule... if the price drops below loan value + accrued interest + selling fees I'll immediately seize the collateral.
Also I can't provide more than 1 BTC.

If that's ok with you bitcoinwonders010 then we can start.

how much collateral would you require for 1btc
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:16:50 PM

I can loan you 1BTC for 350K super, I hold the coins and I want 50% interest over the 7 days. If super tanks I'll sell it to recoup my loan and you'll be off the hook for repayment.
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:32:07 PM

I can loan you 1BTC for 350K super, I hold the coins and I want 50% interest over the 7 days. If super tanks I'll sell it to recoup my loan and you'll be off the hook for repayment.

no thanks i told you before im not gonna give you the collateral
Killerloop

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:33:06 PM

70000 SUPER, but I suggest you put more as it is very volatile. it is in YOUR best interest.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:33:51 PM

no thanks i told you before im not gonna give you the collateral

Wink

I'm just trying to set the bar high for others!
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:36:49 PM

70000 SUPER, but I suggest you put more as it is very volatile. it is in YOUR best interest.

il put in 100k, im confident it will go up but if it makes you feel secure of the loan im cool with that. your ok with me giving it in escrow right

also how much would i pay back
Killerloop

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:40:24 PM

il put in 100k, im confident it will go up but if it makes you feel secure of the loan im cool with that. your ok with me giving it in escrow right

Sure, you pay fee and has to be a trusted member. Like Monbux or DannyHamilton.

I charge 0.9% daily non compounded,  so 6.3% for a week. If you keep it active for less you pay less  Smiley

bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:47:20 PM

I charge 0.9% daily non compounded,  so 6.3% for a week. If you keep it active for less you pay less  Smiley

cool il contact danny hamilton, ive heard good stuff about him plus i can reach him much quicker if i want to pay early. one question say i want to pay the loan back and your not online. would i just pay dannyhamilton and will he release my coins back to me, and give you your payment when your online
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:49:07 PM

cool il contact danny hamilton, ive heard good stuff about him plus i can reach him much quicker if i want to pay early. one question say i want to pay the loan back and your not online. would i just pay dannyhamilton and will he release my coins back to me, and give you your payment when your online

Yes!
Killerloop

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:03:11 PM

I have no issues with that, but you must ask him if he is willing to do this AND hold SUPER coins AND sell them at market price if SUPER drops.

EDIT: Wait... this is a non-issue.
I am going to provide a brand new BTC address to you for repayment and not going to change it under any circumstance, no matter how many Killerloop' or Killerloop'' ask you.

Once the transaction gets 3 confirmations the escrow may release your collateral. My presence is not required.

bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:48:15 AM

nice my collateral now worth 21btc,
Killerloop

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:52:30 AM

Are you still looking for the loan?

bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:57:27 AM

Are you still looking for the loan?

i am looking for 3btc, but not sure yet, i don't want to sell out of super coin nor give it as collateral, as news is coming tomorrow, or sunday which should send it sky rocketing so don't want to risk it being in escrow.

if it wasn't for busoni it would be worth over 40btc
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: