Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:45:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LOAN REQUIRED collateral worth 7BTC  (Read 1925 times)
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:34:16 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 09:39:21 AM by bitcoinwonders010

i have 397000 Super coins currently worth 7BTC

i require a 5BTC loan

COLLATERAL will only be held by someone who has dealt with large sums

duration for loan is 7 days but i will aim to have it re-paid within 24-48 hours as i;d really like my collateral back

if you could recommend a person who has dealt with escrow of 20btc+ id appreciate it.

i don't mind taking of newbie's but there is no way you are getting collateral so don't waste my time and yours by asking

terms of loan have changed due to price fall,

the loan required can be easily be recovered at the current prices, plus order book on bittrex has sufficent ammount

im willing to pay a little more interest if someone is willing to lend me the btc. if lender is worried it may fall futrther, i would just need 48hours to clear the loan off myself, you can see my history i am legit.

hope this helps in deciding

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602041.msg7134653#msg7134653

donated 15000 coins to VRC,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=597152.msg6665549#msg6665549

paid for service

thanks for looking
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:56:18 AM

i have 416000 Super coins currently worth 17BTC

i require a 13BTC loan

duration for loan is 7 days but i will aim to have it re-paid within 24-48 hours as i;d really like my collateral back

if you could recommend a person who has dealt with escrow of 20btc+ id appreciate it.

i don't mind taking of newbie's but there is no way you are getting collateral so don't waste my time and yours by asking

thanks for looking

Hi, that is quite the sum.
I can cover this loan up to 1.5 BTC, my interest is 0.9% daily.

I'll accept any trusted escrow of this forum.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:08:50 AM

i have 416000 Super coins currently worth 17BTC

i require a 13BTC loan

thanks for looking

Hi, that is quite the sum.
I can cover this loan up to 1.5 BTC, my interest is 0.9% daily.

I'll accept any trusted escrow of this forum.

thanks i shall wait for other's until i decide to make up the loan from multiple lenders or one.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:06:24 PM

Be advised:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652351.0

burp...
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:16:16 PM

be sure to read the whole thread
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:27:26 PM

GUYS do not contact me asking me to give the collateral to you. i have clearly stated i shall keep collateral in escrow

if you are interested in providing a loan do not PM me post on the thread
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:32:49 PM

GUYS do not contact me asking me to give the collateral to you. i have clearly stated i shall keep collateral in escrow

Anyone who takes super as collateral and has a third part hold it will surely lose!

If it was a tried and tested coin, then sure... but super can die today for all we know, the lender needs to have control over the collateral to protect the loan, I don't understand why people expect to borrow our btc but not allow us to hold the collateral.

Seems fucked, we can trust you to loan you btc, but you cant trust us to hold your coin..

Seems a little assbackwards to me!
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:44:56 PM

ofcourse i wouldn't trust you just like the way you wouldn't trust me. would you send btc 1st.

im not forcing anyone, if you want to go ahead if not don't the lender will look into super coin before giving it. if he/she ok in doing this then great but  no chance am i giving my collateral to someone with little history.
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:58:15 PM

can we not continue this conversation, i don't want the thread to be filled with this. the term are in the op, if you are ok with it, il be happy to work together,but i am not going to give my collateral to you unless you have some serious rep
Killerloop

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:04:43 PM

Not really, when dealing with unstable coins one may always tell the escrow to place a SELL order for the collateral on a given exchange if price goes too low. Also never accept collateral which amounts to more than 20% of the market.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:09:00 PM

Not really, when dealing with unstable coins one may always tell the escrow to place a SELL order for the collateral on a given exchange if price goes too low. Also never accept collateral which amounts to more than 20% of the market.

well, in that case I guess its ok. The escrow must have sell orders placed though.
Killerloop

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:17:25 PM

well, in that case I guess its ok. The escrow must have sell orders placed though.

Which is something I recommend in any case.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 02:53:08 PM

Eh, currently Supercoin buy offers are at around 0.00003 BTC or less.  Not sure where you are getting the 17 BTC worth from, which exchange are you talking about?  With the exchanges I see, it'll be worth ~13 BTC or less.

I can act as escrow for this loan, my usual fee is 1% but it is negotiable.

Thanks!
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 03:44:41 PM

For a decent sized loan...I would use TomatoCage/escrow.ms they escrow large deals often.  Monbux seems to ask to escrow in every thread he posts in...kinda seems shady to me.  You should ask an escrow...not them asking you IMO.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 03:58:16 PM

For a decent sized loan...I would use TomatoCage/escrow.ms they escrow large deals often.  Monbux seems to ask to escrow in every thread he posts in...kinda seems shady to me.  You should ask an escrow...not them asking you IMO.

Very true Smiley  I am not as trusted as those big escrows out there, and I guess using them would be more safe.  I simply mention these in my posts to get the word out. If it seems a bit shady, don't go there Tongue

I am just "advertising" my escrow services, I think I should probably stop it now lolz.  But I receive multiple PMs every day regarding escrow, not from advertising.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 04:16:15 PM

Please don't get me wrong, I do not think you would scam.  It just seems odd to me that you offer so much (I cant help but think that way on these boards).
bitcoinwonders010 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:31:38 PM

Please don't get me wrong, I do not think you would scam.  It just seems odd to me that you offer so much (I cant help but think that way on these boards).

its what required on these forums, plus its a altcoin so it carries risk, im up for not giving my entire holding. i can easily sell my holding now and get more than 10btc, but i prefer to hold it, as i know i can't buy back the same amount quickly. took me 1.5days to accumulate it slowly
BiPolarBob

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:58:22 PM

I am just "advertising" my escrow services, I think I should probably stop it now lolz.  But I receive multiple PMs every day regarding escrow, not from advertising.

ya you also "advertise" in no-collateral loan threads. as if those people want your escrow service.

Blazeout is right. this is too sketchy.  Undecided
mnporter2001

Activity: 602

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:21:33 AM

ya you also "advertise" in no-collateral loan threads. as if those people want your escrow service.

Blazeout is right. this is too sketchy.  Undecided

Wrong, I have used him for escrow and when ever I am selling something I list him as my preferred escrow, the guy is offering a service for which he makes a small margin, the magic word here is "service" and as it makes him a little of coarse he is going to advertise where ever he can.

Just because he advertises a lot does not make it a scam or sketchy, me bumping my advertising thread where people pay me to advertise for them is that also considered a scam ? No of coarse not.

The lending forum has got everyone so paranoid its getting beyond a joke, no one can say/type anything on here with out it being labelled as dodgy/scam/sketchy.

People should just do their due diligence and stop looking at everything and everybody as a scam !

Cheers
Mark

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████