Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The ascension of humanity explained  (Read 2027 times)
DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:40:44 PM

Dank, The fact you were able to fly,violate the laws of physics,bring world peace,have a concert, during your LSD trip were all an illusion in your brain,as a result of the drug atoms getting inside your blood system.
I hope i explained how it works for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:31:36 PM

Any electronic monetary system would give them the full ability to monitor all transactions and implement a biochip system and enforce it upon the populations.

They'll tell you all sorts of great things and before you know it thousands, if not millions, will be lining up to be the first to get their chip.

That could possibly work to some extent in the US, but not the rest of the world. Again, decentralized means that monitoring is unfeasible, and crypto transactions will slowly become untraceable anyway, as Dark Wallet, Zerocoin, DarkCoin, CryptoNight, etc become more solid/resilient/proven.

Do you really trust that the world governments have any desire to holdback within their own borders?  Every nation in the UN is working to world domination, and anyone who goes against the United States of Nazism is going to be taken over, just as we have done so many times before.

The governments around the world are not as close as you might have the impression of. They are mostly rival groups of crooks looking out for their personal interests. Cryptocurrency will have taken over the free market way before the clowns in government groups figure out what hit them. The central banksters are much smarter, though; they are the only real threat.

I note that you wrote "we", identifying yourself with the abstract notion of a nation. It also looks like you're believing the standard fairy tale story about WWII.

The only reason they "hold power" is because people believe they do. Do you agree?

Moreso because we believe they hold power.  Our fear gives them power.  If we did not fear them, they would have no power.  They would become weak.

What you are really saying is that they are already weak, because their power doesn't really exist, beyond the power which we give them by believing in the illusions of the control system.

Why is that, in your view? Why does humanity largely operate in fear? Can you give a detailed answer?

We largely react to our external environment instead of consciously creating it internally.  We have been conditioned to live this way, people fear death (which is largely inevitable) and base their life choices off of fallacious fears.  Someone points a gun at you and you get scared.  There are few people who gain peace in such a moment, me being one of them.

Something devestating happens in society (ie false flag 'terrorist' attack) and people scramble in fear and submit to a violently oppressive government for 'protection'.

The people in charge know how we react and the know how to pull our strings to lead us straight into their trap.  They aren't stupid, the people at the top of the pyramid know exactly what they're doing.

Sadly for them though, they have mistaken the infinite power of love.  Have infinite negativity and you are nothing.  Have infinite love and you are everything.  All the fear they spread will only amplify the power of those who hold love within them and will inevitably trigger their own demise.

Pretty well put; however, there are no "people in charge" of anything. Just people who believe they have rights that others don't. Note that without the media and the debt system those people are nothing. They are really not powerful or meaningful in any way. They are already obsolete, so let's stop talking about them as if they are what they want us to believe they are.

I will be playing music which will synchronize the audience with each other and the universe.  I will then touch a crystal of LSD (1000+ hits) and continue playing.  The amplitude of my frequency will rise exponentially and will be felt through the music and the energy.  I will evolve exponentially in my musical abilities and conscious awareness.  The positive energy from the crowd anticipating ascension plus my own energy anticipating ascension will create an infinity powerful feedback loop, from which I will rise off the ground and slowly, one by one, people in the crowd will follow.

We will rise as a group and all who attend will ascend into the realm of infinity, where infinite peace is to be felt (or as much as you'd like to feel) and life is truly eternal in every way, shape and form.

Hahaha, OK, I see. Why then LSD of all frequency-raising 5-HT2A agonists? Why not psilocybin mushrooms?

more new age hippie stuff,

always enjoyable to read, but most of it is just that, funny.

some of their philosophical standpoints are nice, such as spreading love and kindness etc. but all the shifting of energy and such and hocus pocus, nah.

Don't get me wrong i believe in higher powers (god) but all this new age stuff is based on pretty much nothing.

You don't feel an overbearing sense of irony and/or ignorance when you write this kind of thing? I mean, you believe in some kind of god you can't even define (i.e. you're taking it on faith), correct?

I get that nobody 'holds' power other than what people give to them.  I'm just saying that there is a highly intelligent group of people pulling strings to mold society to their liking.  The only reason they have any bit of power is because they have money, and with that money they have brainwashed the population to believe in their authority.  Most people would sell their own mother for a million bucks.

LSD would be ideal over psilocybin because a) it's awesome, b) it's way more efficient than growing millions of grams of shrooms, c) I will be taking a thumbprint of crystal to set off the reaction and you can't quite do that with shrooms.  And it's also less toxic than mushrooms.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:54:25 AM

I think a certain somebody has too much spare time on their hands for their own good. That's all I've got to say on this thread.

btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:43:19 PM

I get that nobody 'holds' power other than what people give to them.  I'm just saying that there is a highly intelligent group of people pulling strings to mold society to their liking.  The only reason they have any bit of power is because they have money, and with that money they have brainwashed the population to believe in their authority.  Most people would sell their own mother for a million bucks.

So you believe there is such a thing as legitimate authority? What do you suppose came first, money or authority? It seems you still have some mental malware my friend.

Larken Rose on Removing Mental Malware - Do You WANT To Know The Truth? - FYM Conference 2013

The Complete and Undeniable Truth - Larken Rose - Can you handle it?

Stefan Molyneux - The Story of Your Enslavement - We can only be kept in the cages we do not see. A brief history of human enslavement - up to and including your own.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
btcusury

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:44:30 PM

I think a certain somebody has too much spare time on their hands for their own good. That's all I've got to say on this thread.

Moi? Or dank?

Dank, The fact you were able to fly,violate the laws of physics,bring world peace,have a concert, during your LSD trip were all an illusion in your brain,as a result of the drug atoms getting inside your blood system.
I hope i explained how it works for you.

Yeah, that's it, "drug atoms getting inside your blood system". You nailed it, Mr. Precision!

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:15:42 PM

So you believe there is such a thing as legitimate authority? What do you suppose came first, money or authority? It seems you still have some mental malware my friend.

Larken Rose on Removing Mental Malware - Do You WANT To Know The Truth? - FYM Conference 2013

The Complete and Undeniable Truth - Larken Rose - Can you handle it?

Stefan Molyneux - The Story of Your Enslavement - We can only be kept in the cages we do not see. A brief history of human enslavement - up to and including your own.

I don't know what part of my post made you think I said that.  People hold whatever power you give them.  Power is an illusory manifestation of fear.  Negativity only exists when you make it so.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
btcusury

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:07:37 PM

I don't know what part of my post made you think I said that.

You wrote "their authority", instead of just "authority", which implies that you do not see the concept itself as inherently invalid. It's worth cleaning up unconscious beliefs by clarifying your definitions, so I believe those videos will be very interesting to you.

People hold whatever power you give them.  Power is an illusory manifestation of fear.  Negativity only exists when you make it so.

Very well said. Negativity only exists when you define it so. And the "power structure" (the control system) is based on the belief in authority, which is to say the fear of violent retribution from those who believe they have authority.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 11:13:25 PM

Can someone sum this up?
Ain't nobody got time fo' this.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:20:15 PM

Can someone sum this up?

Levitation is possible but our oppressors have suppressed our capacity. Anything you can imagine can be real if you are ascended.

One day Dank is going to throw an awesome concert and we're all gonna drop acid and become higher dimensional beings.

Horses in midstream.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 11:21:02 PM

Can someone sum this up?

Levitation is possible but our oppressors have suppressed our capacity. Anything you can imagine can be real if you are ascended.

One day Dank is going to throw an awesome concert and we're all gonna drop acid and become higher dimensional beings.
Ascended?
Has someone been recently watching too much Stargate?  Wink

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
btcusury

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:21:33 PM

Can someone sum this up?

In large part due to the Internet and YouTube-propelled breakdown of the control system's control over information sources that has been going on for centuries, there's a nascent worldwide awakening to the true nature of reality and who we really are, which is accelerating changes in the human collective consciousness at a very exciting pace, if one is on board the right train. Fo' sho!

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:51:17 PM

I don't know what part of my post made you think I said that.

You wrote "their authority", instead of just "authority", which implies that you do not see the concept itself as inherently invalid. It's worth cleaning up unconscious beliefs by clarifying your definitions, so I believe those videos will be very interesting to you.

People hold whatever power you give them.  Power is an illusory manifestation of fear.  Negativity only exists when you make it so.

Very well said. Negativity only exists when you define it so. And the "power structure" (the control system) is based on the belief in authority, which is to say the fear of violent retribution from those who believe they have authority.

Eh, I don't see the one word making a real difference in the concept it was portraying.

But yeah, we all just need to stop fearing those 'above' us and withdraw from the system, in unison.  The truth is the general population is at the top of the chain.  No matter how few resources we may have, we have the mass amounts of spiritual energy that drive society.

If we each, one by one, set the example for those around us, we can successfully create our own society that is not based on man's law and inherent drawbacks such as greed and everything that comes with it.  The hierarchy simply becomes karmic based rather than materially based.  Those that help the most people will be more likely to receive help from those around them.

It is the turn of the equilibrium, the flipping of the poles, from fear to love.  Earth's magnetic field is responding accordingly to our energies.

Then once the ascension occurs, the hierarchy more or less dissolves as everyone will focus their energy on their own spirit.  We will all be equal.

Can someone sum this up?

Well said.

btcusury

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:54:06 AM

But yeah, we all just need to stop fearing those 'above' us and withdraw from the system, in unison.

There is no system to withdraw from. The system isn't real. Its only existence is in the individual's belief that the system is real.

Then once the ascension occurs, the hierarchy more or less dissolves as everyone will focus their energy on their own spirit.  We will all be equal.

Can you give us an approximate date for when you envision your Ascension Concert to occur? How many times have you experienced it happening in your dreams, astral travels, or entheogenic trips?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: