Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:59:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy a Gridseed Blade Miner from MinerEU? Is MinerEU reliable?  (Read 1222 times)
ARMANDO888 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:13:38 AM

Hi, i want buy a GRIDSEED G-BLADE SCRYPT MINER (80 CHIP)   5.2 MH/s from MinerEu,  (https://minereu.com/product/gridseed-blade-miner-80-chip-speical-promotion/), but MinerEU doesn't accept paypal, only BTC, instead zoomhash yes.
 Did Anyone buy a ASIC's from MinerEu? Is MinerEu reliable? Had anyone a problem with it?  Or It's better zoomhash?
ARMANDO888 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:51:43 PM

Noone answer?
Tripjammer

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:14:54 PM

We are now getting 1.5 mh/s off of each zeusminer blizzard or gaw miner fury using the lastest darkwinde's bfgminer. So you might want to look at those. I think they are at $100 each but they use 40 watts of power.

I got 12 blizzards running and they consume 620 watts but hash at 19 mh/s avg with low error rate.

I think miner eu is reliable.

Try this one too:
Minersouce.com

WishFinanceAlternative lending platform for SMEs
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Oct, XX Crowdsale  |  Aim for +YY% bonus!      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       
[ WishFinance tread ]  ●  [ Whitepaper ]  ●  [ Telegram ]
ARMANDO888 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:02:31 PM

We are now getting 1.5 mh/s off of each zeusminer blizzard or gaw miner fury using the lastest darkwinde's bfgminer. So you might want to look at those. I think they are at $100 each but they use 40 watts of power.

I got 12 blizzards running and they consume 620 watts but hash at 19 mh/s avg with low error rate.

I think miner eu is reliable.

Try this one too:
Minersouce.com

Did you buy from minesource?
topdawg_swe

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:15:31 PM

I am sorry but I have to say NO -Minereu.com are NOT reliable. I ordered a G blade from them when it was 960 USD -it was broken (DOA). Due to their delaying in answering emails (look at their own thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508904.1200 )it was severelly delayd. When I finally got hold of them and shipped it back they did not return my funds but only 300 USD and nothing for the return shipping (50 USD) as they promised.
My trust of Minereu is completelly shattered and there are numerous of customers feeling the same way. I think it´s time we contact Gridseed and tell them how their reseller is doing business... I am sure they will not be long on the market!
 Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: