Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of the Decentralized Network.  (Read 564 times)
jdbtracker (OP)

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:47:02 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 11:59:14 AM by jdbtracker

The Network, it is what allows us to speak to each other, to find and synchronize what we are learning.
A Decentralized Network has no central control to guide the entire system, it is simply enough to know that you are part of something much bigger, something you are constantly synchronizing with every moment of every day.

We share our knowledge, our experiences, building a collective map in our mind of what everyone already knows... a living example of the Blockchain; This is who we are and the sooner we organize the network the faster we will grow.

This map we are making is far greater than we think; It touches everything we are trying to accomplish. We are all gifted with different skills, interests, and tools at our disposal; What can be done when we are all aware of those capabilities?

I think we can totally change everything. Who has a 3D printer? Anyone have 3D modeling knowledge? A car? Plane? Maybe you are simply a good teacher. 

We are missing the central control system for the largest assembly line in the world. Many companies are already starting to see it's potential, but lets skip a few pages to the end.

We need a platform to sell our services in BTC with job queuing capability. A Decentralized manufacturing co-ordination platform that maps out the manufacturing capability of specific regions. Think of it as a Job board for the 21st Century. Lets stop wasting time and peoples precious skills using a obsolete work structure, centered on constant supply and demand, this really limits what we are capable of creating as a Race and it's wasteful of our resources.

This platform has just a few needs.

1) People with skill or equipment to build or transport the various stages of each product. Whether that may be building a 3d model or crafting a simple table, if you got it, lets use it. Researchers, designers, educators too

2)A Common Network to communicate our manufacturing capacity or needs to be fulfilled. I'm thinking better than classifieds; A network that locates the nearest available manufacturing hub with rates and usual build times. Lets just do away with supply chain secrecy, it'll be better for the market.

3)A Job board to send requests to. Everyone has needs sometimes it's for an item that has not been seen in years, often people just give up because what they want is not available... this is an opportunity.

4)A contract system that is robust and versatile to allow people to securely know that their Bitcoin won't be stolen for services not received.

5) A visual map of services available in your community with ratings and easy request forms. If I want a pizza, I can order it directly from my favorite restaurant and have it delivered by the company of my choosing.

I keep seeing all this skill, equipment, desire being squandered at an unfulfilling job, tools bought but never used. I want to see an end to this endless manufacturing cycle of underused assets, people settling for mediocre results or going all together without available services.

We are Intelligent, skilled people with little to no one to appreciate what we are capable of. The Open source movement needs this, we need it so we can truly live. How would you feel if you could design a whole new vehicle, register it as your design, be paid every time someone built one knowing you are part of a great Decentralized Manufacturing Hub powered by the Open Source community?  All this knowledge hiding in your head it wants to come out, we just need the infrastructure to take advantage of it.

If you believe, lets discuss what can be done right now to map all available resources within our community to empower people to truly achieve success on our own terms.

Just remember all it is, is a logistics problem. People need services, People to meet those needs, People to supervise that those needs are met and People to monitor the entire system... we can make a Crowd Sourced OpenCorporation to move the Bitcoin community forward.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:48:31 PM

4)A contract system that is robust and versatile to allow people to securely know that their Bitcoin won't be stolen for services not received.

This is probably the biggest weakness of Bitcoin, as it lacks consumer protections.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jdbtracker (OP)

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:59:50 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 09:18:24 PM by jdbtracker

I agree, but maybe we are seeing this in the wrong way; Do we really need more than just a accounting system? The people who develop good reputations are those who really believe and understand what the system is about. All it is, is a Proof of Work problem; Something gets delivered, it's automatically tallied as done, no need to confirm, this works for digital goods( It got there, we know it).

If more of the process is openly verifiable in a automated way,... we don't need people's moral ambiguity to muddy the waters. The manufacturing/sales software that I have used in the past, in-house software, tallies and tracks the manufacturing process there are hundreds of programs like this... It wouldn't be hard to make it update remote clients or servers synchronizing the network as work gets done and time stamping it.

As for Enforcement... from the laws perspective: as long as you use a Secure Electronic Signature you are covered. The Agreement will hold up in court as long as both parties use verifiable secure Digital Signatures. That is all that is needed, so... we should research this and figure out how to comply with local contract laws using Secure Electronic Signatures.

This way every sale is a contract and a agreement to deliver goods, an agreement valid at point of sale. Now for actually getting physical goods, if you don't get what you want, well that's going to be a job for the lawyers to figure out how to mediate between jurisdictions, I have no answers.

Hell, we could Crowd source it's design to any Law students willing to be paid in crypto, just digitize the contract laws to automatically adjust depending on client information. Once the work is done Open source it never has to be done again, A Machine Readable Law Book.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: