Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:33:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hayfever  (Read 543 times)
CaptainBeck (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:08:32 PM

So who is unlucky enough to have hayfever??

I strangely get hayfever indoors but if I go outside I feel alot better.

I swear that tablets and all that stuff does not work at all.

I'm also amazed by how much snot the human head can produce during the course of the day.
FFrost

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:43:34 PM

I only got hayfever when I was in England. Had to take a toilet roll out with me on everytime I went out during the summer Undecided also those hayfever tablets work a few times then you switch brands and same thing happens.
CaptainBeck (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:49:06 PM

I only got hayfever when I was in England. Had to take a toilet roll out with me on everytime I went out during the summer Undecided also those hayfever tablets work a few times then you switch brands and same thing happens.

My bin currently makes me like a teenage boy.... so much tissue.

Just went for a walk in the park, and by the time i was back i could breath fully thru my nose.

Now back at my pc and i'm starting to snot up again.

Where do you normally live?? Surely hayfever effects most places with a large amount of flowering plants.
makebitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:54:56 PM

I have some hayfeaver in the months of june-july. The grass pollen are the ones I'm allergic to. Luckily it's been getting better and better by the years. I heard that after 15-20 years it's completly gone.
CaptainBeck (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:00:52 PM

I never had heyfever as a kid, I only seemed to get it once i finished uni.

I hope it doesnt last for 20 years. Cant handle the amount of snot, its only for a week or so a year but its annoying as hell.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 05:19:24 PM

I am absolutely suffering right now thanks to the tree pollen, looks like I'm not the only one, if it happened during university it may be that a certain type of pollen was setting off your allergies, we discovered what my allergy was when we looked at the different times the pollen count got high and it's only during when the trees pollinate that I tend to get it. You can of course get hayfever depending on what pollen is concentrated in the area, I'm just glad I don't get hayfever from the grass, if it's only for a week or two then you may have tree pollen allergies as well, I take Piriteze for it and it works wonders but it is particularly high this week the tablets aren't as effective as they normally are, but it's the difference between a bit of sneezing and feeling really ill from it.

Note: Need to bump Fuck summer! thread Tongue
CaptainBeck (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:06:52 PM

The strange thing with my fever is worse when i'm inside, doesnt matter how well i've cleaned/dusted I still seem to get it. Go outside/countryside and it clears up and i can breath again.

Nah I love summer, just hate the snot.... I only really get snot.
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:27:53 PM

I strangely get hayfever indoors but if I go outside I feel alot better.
I swear that tablets and all that stuff does not work at all.

You might be allergic to dust or dust mites. No matter how you clean the house, they are still there.

Some tablets do work. I have tried many brands of antihistamines and only one or two works. So try a few more. I found the non-drowsy and long lasting ones never work, or took too long to take effect. Try ones which have an antihistamine and nasal decongestant. These ones makes you sleepy though  Embarrassed
FFrost

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:30:27 PM

My bin currently makes me like a teenage boy.... so much tissue.

Just went for a walk in the park, and by the time i was back i could breath fully thru my nose.

Now back at my pc and i'm starting to snot up again.

Where do you normally live?? Surely hayfever effects most places with a large amount of flowering plants.

I lived in various places but never had hayfever so bad as in London. Must be the smog. It gets worse when I go for a walk in any park during the hot summer sun also I have a tendency to attract mosquitos.
CaptainBeck (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:33:41 PM

We dont get mosquitos in the UK really.

Yeah, Im thinking it is dust mites, sitting on sofas around this time of year makes me so snotty.

I;ve tried most brands and just dont feel the massive effects of it.
FFrost

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:23:49 PM

We dont get mosquitos in the UK really.

Yeah, Im thinking it is dust mites, sitting on sofas around this time of year makes me so snotty.

I;ve tried most brands and just dont feel the massive effects of it.

Trying hanging around lakes and rivers after dark (don't ask me what I'm doing there)
CaptainBeck (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:25:30 PM

I lived on the bank of a large river for 3 years.

We dont really get mosquitos here, we do get alot of biting insects..... now horseflies they are real bastards who cause big swells and you can feel them bite you some times.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: