Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:10:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I was stolen by the CRYPTSY  (Read 973 times)
ovidiu26claudiu (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:35:53 PM

I waited more than 60 hours to withdraw from CRYPTSY year VTC was lied to 3 admins to wait I'll get the shield for the wallet team working on it and when I asked the chat what happens to my money I got ban on chat
I consider theft and have already made a complaint to police in florida what I suggest you do all that you have been duped.
TrillionBTC

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:29:38 PM

I'm having NO issues with Cryptsy. In fact all three of my Multi Pools use it to handle the pool's crypto exchanges of alt coins with no issues. Somethings wrong on your side bro.
morphtrust

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 12:08:45 AM

I would not make any assumptions trillion, just because you have not had an issue yet does not mean that he instantly has no legit claim on this issue, wait and see, if we get more info we will know what is really going on,

I would check your email for a confirmation email that you have to click a link in, to finish the extraction of your coins, that is what happened to me on coins that would not go through, and once I found that and clicked it BOOM payout Smiley

"Violence, is the last refuge of the incompetent."
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 01:50:57 AM

Have you written to support? If you have not write to them in detail to which address you made the withdrawal and when and then wait for a response, if you don't get a response then you can begin the blaming process until then I don't think it's fair. And as someone already suggested withdrawing from exchange require you to click the withdrawal link in your email, until you do that the withdrawal won't be authorized.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 02:39:32 AM

I waited more than 60 hours to withdraw from CRYPTSY year VTC was lied to 3 admins to wait I'll get the shield for the wallet team working on it and when I asked the chat what happens to my money I got ban on chat
I consider theft and have already made a complaint to police in florida what I suggest you do all that you have been duped.
How much did you lose then? Did your coins get deducted from your balance already or are they still there?
You might want to give out some more details of what exactly happened.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:46:10 PM

CRYPTSY is the slowest exchange ever ..
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:46:39 PM

I don't agree with this. I've used Cryptsy every since March, and my sells/buys are mostly instant. The most time it'll take me to withdraw is 20-40minutes depending on the coin.
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 05:27:49 AM

so far not any issue with them yet
you should try contacting them via support or here on this forum

Available
PM me to rent this space.
TrillionBTC

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:55:46 PM

I would not make any assumptions trillion, just because you have not had an issue yet does not mean that he instantly has no legit claim on this issue, wait and see, if we get more info we will know what is really going on,

I would check your email for a confirmation email that you have to click a link in, to finish the extraction of your coins, that is what happened to me on coins that would not go through, and once I found that and clicked it BOOM payout Smiley

Maybe I've read his post wrong but the original complainer is claiming that Crypsy is ripping us all off. Am I reading his complaint wrong???

Now when I said I have no issues with Crypsy and that my Multi-pools don't either I mean I have none out of the norm. I expect sites to have bugs and that's why most of the legit sites like Crypsy have a Support Icon. Sure I have had the occasional withdraw, deposit, and trade issue on Crypsy all of which where quickly resolved using their Support Page. Bottom line really no issue.

I'm not trying to discredit this guy's complaint. He probably has a withdraw issue or maybe he just does not know what he's doing. Who knows but calling the police and posting that we all have been duped by Crypsy there's no wonder they banned him if they did at all.

Crypsy is a fairly new and growing site. Expect delays and bugs but from my experience with Crypsy any issues I have had where resolved in a timely manner which means there where no issues IMO.
C64_4EVA

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:01:37 PM

I am pretty new to cryptos but I have used a number of exchanges now and all I can say is I will not be using Cryptsy again. There are much smoother options out there such as Poloniex and Mintpal.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:17:04 PM

I don't agree with this. I've used Cryptsy every since March, and my sells/buys are mostly instant. The most time it'll take me to withdraw is 20-40minutes depending on the coin.

i was talking about website, not exchanges Smiley
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:28:41 AM

i was talking about website, not exchanges Smiley

i think it become slow because it has fully integrated system that make sure all transaction completely safe.
Say, i still new at crypsty, how i can get crypsty point ?

if you really sure about that, then they absolutely will make a progress for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: