Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:35:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell all of your Ghash Coins before next $400 - $300 crash  (Read 1373 times)
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:51:09 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 06:42:07 PM by falllling

i was telling everyone to sell, if you did not listen to me when the price at $650 $620, now it's your last chance

ie:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623161.msg6966288#msg6966288
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623161.msg7209769#msg7209769
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg7247949#msg7247949
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649234.msg7266246#msg7266246

GHash, a colossal threat, can now control the bitcoin system and bitcoin's destiny, those "bulls" who were saying this will never happen, now changed their mind and telling you "GHash is good company with good moral, they will voluntarily distribute themselves, things like "51% attack which would DESTROY Bitcoin by undermining our confidence in it" will never happen"

The fact is, bitcoin relies on GHash now, you have to trust on Ghash not to destroy it, how can a claimed p2p trustless math bulletproof world money system relies on a single company GHash?
"Ghash please don't be evil, our hopes are all counting on you, the world's future is counting on you, please be farsighted, Seriously?"
Overstock CEO, do your board members and investors know that you put your company under GHash's control because you decided to keep company revenue in bitcoins?
All these big companies, better take over GHash before start keeping any bitcoins

Satoshi did warn us about this, however people dont realize how serious a 51% attack is, Let me tell you how bad the real situation is now:
GHash is hiding their real power. GHash has MUCH more than 51%, i would say more than 60% !
Do remember,

they can low the rate to 4x% in short time by blocking some of their miners and shutting down their own units ,
they can then also raise back to 60% in seconds by just turnning on all their mine units,
why? because greed is part of human nature, goverments,organisations etc can simply take over GHash and destroy bitcoin!

undestroyable decentralized math-proof-of-stake money system? boom! > 60% double spends, confidences gone, bitcoin end!

The community has already appealed to GHash.io to voluntarily restrict their mining (as did BTCGuild before them) in order to avoid going over 40% and you see what they returned
some might say: Put another way, in 5 months when Ghash is at 100%, we can still have bitcoin, and it can still be working fine as a cryptocurrency
acoindr: No, it can't.
It would work in the technical sense, but not in the currency one. Money is a funny thing. To become a currency, something commonly accepted as having monetary value, requires confidence. This is true of any currency, but is especially of something like fiat paper, only backed by government decree, in contrast to gold which has been valued globally for thousands of years. Bitcoin, which isn't physical or backed by decree, is especially quirky in regards to confidence.

If people perceive the integrity of [bit]coins held as subject to too much risk of losing day to day value, due to double spend risk etc., they will not desire to hold them for longer periods of time, or eventually at all, meaning confidence could be lost in the currency completely.

I suspect people are not so concerned with the GHash situation because they appear to be on 'our side', and disrupting the network would run counter to their self-interest. However, there can be a limit to that threshold of trust.

I also believe people recognize there is a viable fallback in Litecoin, for example, if some short-term issue affects Bitcoin, because it's an entirely separate system. That's something I preached a lot about in the past. I would feel more nervous if there was only Bitcoin in which the community placed all its eggs.

No institutional investor is going to put millions of dollars into something that can be killed off by a few douchebags like Ghash, the huge sub $500 crash is coming very soon, no more than 5 days from now, you have to sell all of your GHash Coins now or you will lose your investment!
no more listen to those "bulls" lying to you to hold or buy more, we are now watching a bitcoin dead cat bounce, the price will go much lower after every bounce, that means after $1000 you see $800, after $800 you see $600, now after $600 you will soon see a $400(bounce from $3xx), then a $200 after $400, $100 after $200, etc... you lose all you have at the end

+ remind you one more thing, crackers and governments and shit having 1224k coins, mtgox 200k, fbi 174k, crackers: 850k

blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:53:12 PM

K128kevin2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:05:27 PM

Oh my god can we please stop with all of this ridiculous nonsense about Ghash.io? This is getting really annoying only because the forum is so cluttered with this meaningless garbage. Please just let all these threads die...
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:09:33 PM

"This user is currently ignored."

I will be doing my monthly purchase tomorrow.

blatchcorn

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:10:10 PM

"This user is currently ignored."

I will be doing my monthly purchase tomorrow.

Good timing it for it actually - good luck  Grin
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:10:24 PM

Meaningless garbage??? Trolling? He is providing substantial facts about the actual fundamental state of Bitcoin, but i guess most of you would prefer a few rockets and trains because  that´s all you want to know about Bitcoin.

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
blatchcorn

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:11:42 PM

LMAO This dual-account trolling is hilarious.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:14:34 PM

Meaningless garbage??? Trolling? He is providing substantial facts about the actual fundamental state of Bitcoin, but i guess most of you would prefer a few rockets and trains because  that´s all you want to know about Bitcoin.

My God. The amount of - no. You remind me of the kids that gave me headaches in middle school.

GHash dropped to what? 35% today? And what about this is a fact? A Newbie telling people to drop their CEX so he can buy at a smaller price?

But I guess you don't want to know that, because you prefer ignorance and poor assumptions over the decision to make your own, and do the simplest thing.

But really, you can't bring up anything to terrible trolls. I will feed you. And I swear to god I'll like doing it.
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:48:37 PM

i was telling everyone to sell, if you did not listen to me when the price at $650 $620, now it's your last chance

ie:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623161.msg6966288#msg6966288
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623161.msg7209769#msg7209769
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg7247949#msg7247949
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649234.msg7266246#msg7266246

GHash, a colossal threat, can now control the bitcoin system and bitcoin's destiny, those "bulls" who were saying this will never happen, now changed their mind and telling you "GHash is good company with good moral, they will voluntarily distribute themselves, things like "51% attack which would DESTROY Bitcoin by undermining our confidence in it" will never happen"

Satoshi did warn us about this, however people dont realize how serious a 51% attack is, Let me tell you how bad the real situation is now:
GHash is hiding their real power. GHash has MUCH more than 51%, i would say more than 60% !
They are now blocking some of their miners and shut down their own units, that's why they came back to 4x%, however do remember, it only take seconds to turn on the switch of all their mine units,The community has already appealed to GHash.io to voluntarily restrict their mining (as did BTCGuild before them) in order to avoid going over 40% and you see what they returned

some might say: Put another way, in 5 months when Ghash is at 100%, we can still have bitcoin, and it can still be working fine as a cryptocurrency
acoindr: No, it can't.
It would work in the technical sense, but not in the currency one. Money is a funny thing. To become a currency, something commonly accepted as having monetary value, requires confidence. This is true of any currency, but is especially of something like fiat paper, only backed by government decree, in contrast to gold which has been valued globally for thousands of years. Bitcoin, which isn't physical or backed by decree, is especially quirky in regards to confidence.

If people perceive the integrity of [bit]coins held as subject to too much risk of losing day to day value, due to double spend risk etc., they will not desire to hold them for longer periods of time, or eventually at all, meaning confidence could be lost in the currency completely.

I suspect people are not so concerned with the GHash situation because they appear to be on 'our side', and disrupting the network would run counter to their self-interest. However, there can be a limit to that threshold of trust.

I also believe people recognize there is a viable fallback in Litecoin, for example, if some short-term issue affects Bitcoin, because it's an entirely separate system. That's something I preached a lot about in the past. I would feel more nervous if there was only Bitcoin in which the community placed all its eggs.

No institutional investor is going to put millions of dollars into something that can be killed off by a few douchebags like Ghash, the huge sub $500 crash is coming very soon, no more than 5 days from now, you have to sell all of your GHash Coins now or you will lose your investment!
no more listen to those "bulls" lying to you to hold or buy more, we are now watching a bitcoin dead cat bounce, the price will go much lower after every bounce, that means after $1000 you see $800, after $800 you see $600, now after $600 you will soon see a $400(bounce from $3xx), then a $200 after $400, $100 after $200, etc... you lose all you have at the end

+ remind you one more thing, crackers and governments and shit having 1224k coins, mtgox 200k, fbi 174k, crackers: 850k
you are not a smart person.
K128kevin2

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:49:57 PM

I'm only commenting on this thread because it's at the top already but can we stop commenting on it so that it dies? Please...
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:34:56 PM

My God. The amount of - no. You remind me of the kids that gave me headaches in middle school.

GHash dropped to what? 35% today? And what about this is a fact? A Newbie telling people to drop their CEX so he can buy at a smaller price?

But I guess you don't want to know that, because you prefer ignorance and poor assumptions over the decision to make your own, and do the simplest thing.

But really, you can't bring up anything to terrible trolls. I will feed you. And I swear to god I'll like doing it.

they can low the rate to 4x% in short time by blocking some of their miners and shutting down their own units ,
they can then also raise back to 60% in seconds by just turnning on all their mine units,
why? because greed is part of human nature, goverments,organisations etc can simply take over GHash and destroy bitcoin!

undestroyable decentralized math-proof-of-stake money system? boom! > 60% double spends, confidences gone, bitcoin end!
Mythul

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:50:37 PM

Man I hate these doomsday posts  Angry Angry Angry
joshraban76

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:55:03 PM

It seems shit is about to begin.

Before I write this, I was daydreaming about how we reached this, but we did.

I will keep watching what the days will bring us.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: