Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof Silkcoin is one of a bunch of similar scams.  (Read 3013 times)
gorillajam (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:15:07 PM

Ok I will keep this one simple.

back a few month there was Nummus it was scam, looked just like Silkcoin, but they removed their images and video. But there is such a thing as mirrored forums where we can see that they used the same voice over guy for Coinmart (scam), Nummus (scam) and now Silkcoin.

Same voice over people, what is the odds. I have other evidence but I want to keep it simple.

1. So look here: http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php?topic=988.0     Shimahl was a scammer on Nummus and coinmart check out this link and listen to his voice.

http://bradziffer.com/media--links.html

2. Now listen to silkcoin video voice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnMfLxSYVnc

Are you people telling me the same voice over guy did two voice overs for two scam coins and he did another and its not the same scammers!!!

They are scammers, I'm sorry but run away!

(expect some sock puppets to attack me now and say this is no evidence at all)

(Everyone grab your popcorn, this is one of the biggest scams since MTGox)

Beezy_Z

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:45:53 PM

I think you have some disease on you hearing abilty.
Compare Brad Ziffer's Voice to the Silkcoin Voice - It isnt the same guy!

Bradziffer Voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f81N_49z54
Silkcoin Introudicing Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnMfLxSYVnc

Please stop Fudding around that doesnt help anybody, neither yourself
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:49:50 PM

Other / Alternate cryptocurrencies / Re: Which coin value will goes up in the future ?    on: May 20, 2014, 07:50:52 PM
Qora, its a no brainer. 10x price increase in the next month guaranteed.

That guy is just a looser who lost on QUORA
gorillajam (OP)

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:57:12 PM

Other / Alternate cryptocurrencies / Re: Which coin value will goes up in the future ?    on: May 20, 2014, 07:50:52 PM

like I said you better run dude, this will be your last scam. Financial fraud is serious and this will link right back to you and whover you are working with. The scams under the same voice over guy total thousadns of dollars. Prison time i'm thinking.

gorillajam (OP)

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:58:42 PM

I think you have some disease on you hearing abilty.
Compare Brad Ziffer's Voice to the Silkcoin Voice - It isnt the same guy!

Bradziffer Voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f81N_49z54
Silkcoin Introudicing Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnMfLxSYVnc

Please stop Fudding around that doesnt help anybody, neither yourself

People check for yourself it is the same guy. All I want is for people to have a chance to look at the facts to get way from this scam.

Beezy_Z

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:58:53 PM

like I said you better run dude, this will be your last scam. Financial fraud is serious and this will link right back to you and whover you are working with. The scams under the same voice over guy total thousadns of dollars. Prison time i'm thinking.

like i said, i compared the voices and it isnt the same guy. Can you bring on some proof?
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:14:01 PM

like i said, i compared the voices and it isnt the same guy. Can you bring on some proof?

It seems like the same guy to me?

Why are you so hostile to his point? they sound exactly the same after listening again.
cointrader2014

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:31:30 PM

Let's end this fast. Is it the same or isn't it? I don't want to fart around all day over this topic...
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:34:57 PM

Let's end this fast. Is it the same or isn't it? I don't want to fart around all day over this topic...

Honestly I've listened though the guys videos, I'm 99% sure it's the same. It worries me cause.  Don't see how this guy could of been hired by the same guys as a scam buy coincidence. I decided to sell and take a loss for now till I get more info. Offically concerned now.

$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:54:41 PM

Honestly I've listened though the guys videos, I'm 99% sure it's the same. It worries me cause.  Don't see how this guy could of been hired by the same guys as a scam buy coincidence. I decided to sell and take a loss for now till I get more info. Offically concerned now.

+1. They both sounded the same to me. worried now. Sad
gorillajam (OP)

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:11:38 PM

The just revealed they used a voice over site I think hoping it would make it seem like they were legit.

actually it dug a bigger hole for them. The site has literally thousands of voice over people on their, and we are supposed to believe they just happened to hired the same guy that did two major scams on here. Scams that included a video, fancy website, promises of major functions including an online market place.

What's really telling is I get an onslaught of abuse on the tread when I ask a reasonable question. no one will address it. they say I have mental problems, haha

stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:15:05 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 11:31:57 PM by stormia

Honestly I've listened though the guys videos, I'm 99% sure it's the same. It worries me cause.  Don't see how this guy could of been hired by the same guys as a scam buy coincidence. I decided to sell and take a loss for now till I get more info. Offically concerned now.

The just revealed they used a voice over site I think hoping it would make it seem like they were legit.

actually it dug a bigger hole for them. The site has literally thousands of voice over people on their, and we are supposed to believe they just happened to hired the same guy that did two major scams on here. Scams that included a video, fancy website, promises of major functions including an online market place.

What's really telling is I get an onslaught of abuse on the tread when I ask a reasonable question. no one will address it. they say I have mental problems, haha

You get an onslaught of "abuse" because what you are doing is abusive. You are trying to devalue people's investment with non-stop unfounded claims of "scam". Of course people are going to get mad at you, and they should. What YOU are doing would be considered illegal in "the real world" (defamation, slander, etc. resulting in financial losses). Until you have some evidence, STOP crying wolf. You aren't going to convince anybody who you haven't already convinced. You are wasting your own time and energy (why is that? how come you are willing to spend so much time on this? what is your hidden agenda/motive?). If you are right, time will tell. If you are wrong, time will tell. Until then, just PLEASE stfu.

Oh, and here are some questions for you:

If SC is a scam, why are the devs still here working on it? Why is the premine all accounted for?

SC has already proven to function better (it transitioned smoothly from PoW to PoS then to PoW again and back to PoS) and bring more innovation (new highly functional wallet, new distribution model) than half the coins out there. Whether or not the ecosystem and anon functions are implemented, this is already far more than most coins provide- so how can you call this coin a scam without calling the literally hundreds of others scams? Even if the devs bailed at this point we would be left with a higher quality coin than most!

The code has been vetted by all the exchanges the coin has gotten onto.. so unless they figured out a new way to hide it there will not be any hidden premine in the code...  It is already a functional coin that has been properly distributed- its not like they sold an IPO but never distributed coins. So far the devs have come through on all their updates, and even if they didn't go through with the next updates this coin is already better than all the vaporcoins out there.. So I really don't understand, in what way is this coin supposed to be a scam?
gorillajam (OP)

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:27:29 PM

Honestly I've listened though the guys videos, I'm 99% sure it's the same. It worries me cause.  Don't see how this guy could of been hired by the same guys as a scam buy coincidence. I decided to sell and take a loss for now till I get more info. Offically concerned now.

You get an onslaught of "abuse" because what you are doing is abusive. You are trying to devalue people's investment with non-stop unfounded claims of "scam". Of course people are going to get mad at you, and they should. What YOU are doing would be considered illegal in "the real world" (defamation, slander, etc. resulting in financial losses). Until you have some evidence, STOP crying wolf. You aren't going to convince anybody who you haven't already convinced. You are wasting your own time and energy (why is that? how come you are willing to spend so much time on this? what is your hidden agenda/motive?). If you are right, time will tell. If you are wrong, time will tell. Until then, just PLEASE stfu.

If SC is a scam, why are the devs still here working on it? Why is the premine all accounted for?

SC has already proven to function better (it transitioned smoothly from PoW to PoS then to PoW again and back to PoS) and bring more innovation (new highly functional wallet, new distribution model) than half the coins out there. Whether or not the ecosystem and anon functions are implemented, this is already far more than most coins provide- so how can you call this coin a scam without calling the literally hundreds of others scams? Even if the devs bailed at this point we would be left with a higher quality coin than most!

I see some prison time for you in the future my boy. They like a nice white boy in their. Don't pick up the soap!

What I believe you have done is hype the market up and then come in with extra POS coins and that's why the market dived. the vol was like 300 BTC two days ago, now it's 50. That's a lot of a BTC to steal boy.

The fact you avoid my accusation directly almost certainly proves your guilt by the way.

stormia

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:37:30 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 12:01:28 AM by stormia

I see some prison time for you in the future my boy. They like a nice white boy in their. Don't pick up the soap!

What I believe you have done is hype the market up and then come in with extra POS coins and that's why the market dived. the vol was like 300 BTC two days ago, now it's 50. That's a lot of a BTC to steal boy.

The fact you avoid my accusation directly almost certainly proves your guilt by the way.

"I see some prison time for you in the future my boy. They like a nice white boy in their. Don't pick up the soap!"

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you serious? For what, investing in a cryptocurrency? I guess we will all go to jail, then? I haven't done anything illegal. What, investing in silkcoin is illegal?

"What I believe you have done is hype the market up and then come in with extra POS coins and that's why the market dived. the vol was like 300 BTC two days ago, now it's 50. That's a lot of a BTC to steal boy."

Uhm who the hell do you think you are talking to? I haven't "hyped the market up", and I'm not even sure what you mean by "come in with extra POS coins". I am just somebody who invested in silkcoin, and now you are making stories up about me and acting like I am a criminal??? You have no idea who I am or what I do and you are acting like I am stealing people's money??? WTF? Why do you think you can just go around and accuse random people of things like this?

"The fact you avoid my accusation directly almost certainly proves your guilt by the way."

Uhh, what accusation are you talking about? BTW I am not a SC dev or in anyway related... I'm only a small time investor lol...

Everybody please consider the accusations this person just threw at me from out of nowhere... this is nuts. And this is a perfect example of how people hiding behind their computer screens can go around making false accusations without anything to back them up. Like I said, if this person were to do this in real life- to go around lying to people telling them that I am a criminal- it would be ILLEGAL. You cannot slander somebody like this.

Oh and what do you know, the guy didn't even answer my questions- instead he just deflected them by attacking me personally and calling me a criminal for no fucking reason!

Be careful what you say. http://www.traverselegal.com/internet-defamation/defamation-libel-slander/
gorillajam (OP)

win

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:01:20 AM

"I see some prison time for you in the future my boy. They like a nice white boy in their. Don't pick up the soap!"

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you serious? For what, investing in a cryptocurrency? I guess we will all go to jail, then? I haven't done anything illegal. What, investing in silkcoin is illegal?

"What I believe you have done is hype the market up and then come in with extra POS coins and that's why the market dived. the vol was like 300 BTC two days ago, now it's 50. That's a lot of a BTC to steal boy."

Uhm who the hell do you think you are talking to? I haven't "hyped the market up", and I'm not even sure what you mean by "come in with extra POS coins". I am just somebody who invested in silkcoin, and now you are making stories up about me and acting like I am a criminal??? You have no idea who I am or what I do and you are acting like I am stealing people's money??? WTF? Why do you think you can just go around and accuse random people of things like this?

"The fact you avoid my accusation directly almost certainly proves your guilt by the way."

Uhh, what accusation are you talking about? BTW I am not a SC dev or in anyway related... I'm only a small time investor lol...

Everybody please consider the accusations this person just threw at me from out of nowhere... this is nuts. And this is a perfect example of how people hiding behind their computer screens can go around making false accusations without anything to back them up. Like I said, if this person were to do this in real life- to go around lying to people telling them that I am a criminal- it would be ILLEGAL. You cannot slander somebody like this.

Oh and what do you know, the guy didn't even answer my questions- instead he just deflected them by attacking me personally and calling me a criminal for no fucking reason!

answer the direct question how the same voice over guy could be hired for two scam coins as well as Silkcoin in your next post or STFU!

stormia

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:03:05 AM

answer the direct question how the same voice over guy could be hired for two scam coins as well as Silkcoin in your next post or STFU!

How the fuck would I know? I am not involved with the coin and I could give two shits if the same guy was hired. Could be a complete coincidence! Correlation does not equate to causation, in case you were wondering.

Now answer my questions above or STFU!

And keep this in mind before you continue to accuse me of things I have never done: http://www.traverselegal.com/internet-defamation/defamation-libel-slander/
gorillajam (OP)

win

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:05:19 AM

How the fuck would I know? I am not involved with the coin and I could give two shits if the same guy was hired. Could be a complete coincidence! Correlation does not equate to causation, in case you were wondering.

http://www.traverselegal.com/internet-defamation/defamation-libel-slander/

Good luck with that.

Bit better luck with a thousand angry silkcoiners running after you and contacting the voice artist to get bank details. They can be a rabid bunch on here when they lose coins. Lol

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:05:38 AM

Sounds like the same guy to me.
gorillajam (OP)

win

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:08:10 AM

Sounds like the same guy to me.

yeah it is, thanks for backing me up.

It more importantly means Silkcoin is almost definitely a scam that is anytime soon gonna walk off with people's money. Vol was massive in last two weeks this is gonna shake crypto for a while if it's true.

stormia

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:12:17 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 12:22:20 AM by stormia

http://www.traverselegal.com/internet-defamation/defamation-libel-slander/

Good luck with that.

Bit better luck with a thousand angry silkcoiners running after you and contacting the voice artist to get bank details. They can be a rabid bunch on here when they lose coins. Lol

Why the fuck would they run after me? Even if it were a scam I am not part of the silkcoin team. Those wouldn't be my bank details... I am not involved with silkcoin other than having invested in it (which is why I am here, because you are trying to destroy my investment).. If it ends up being a scam, I will be just as upset as the next "silkcoiner". Do you need some sleep or are you dehydrated? You don't seem to be thinking straight.

If you are wrong and this doesn't turn out to be a scam, and you are responsible for ruining peoples' investments because of your lies- then you would be the one the "silkcoiners" are running after.

I see that you still did not answer my questions but you also did not STFU.  I obliged you by answering your question and you can't even do the same.

I am done dealing with crazies for today. Peace.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: