Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ORC] OrionCoin a CPU Coin ASIC RESISTANT  (Read 5463 times)
presidentcoin (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:06:07 AM

Im sorry developers but this doesnt look promising at all.
No innovation, no win wallet, mined blocks? What do you think you will achieve here?

We have innovation. 90% ready GUI, we work on a Web Wallet, a reward based on Difficulty and Hashrate and much much more, we also have a forgot password and, much much more.
Are you putting these features into HorizionCoin as well?

Implying the coin wont die in a few days like his previous 2 coins
Exactly. And that he hasn't left all of us who supported MountCoin high and dry. I'm sure he's going to say that this is a "different team"

I am only the Marketing and Web Developer. I am a neutral Person. There is no MountCoin Team anymore. There are two Teams one for HorizonCoin and Orioncoin.
Orioncoin has nothing with HorizonCoin/MountCoin together and HorizonCoin/MountCoin with Orioncoin.

Two different Teamy, two different Core Developers.

If you want it to know:

HorizonCoin: 4 Members
Orioncoin: 9 Members

Grin no offence, but why did they choose you ? (knowing that people don't like a lot when the same username release several coin within a few days... are you fuguecoin dev ?  Grin sorry need to ask)

9 members, not one willing to release a windows wallet... (9 members wanting to mine it a lot before it gets released) yeah right....  Grin

You are wrong. We started with Block 0 on the Release. We don't mine our own Coin (later when the difficulty is high we start to mine for bounties).

And we can't release now the Windows Wallet, we need to install Windows and get the Key from our University.

They know me because I am there Classmates. And one of the best in HTML and PHP

You follow the same pattern and launch coins only to make self-serving excuses each time. I'm sure you expect us to believe t was the tooth fairy that mined those 400 blocks+ as the first post indicates three minutes after you launched without a Windows wallet.

BTW
On Linux you get a higher Hashrate about 30% more than on Windows. And we have a optimized Miner so you get more Hashrate

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ColdHardTruth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:08:25 AM

Yea SURE, I bet it was the same guy that mined the 1st block with 1000x the block reward of your original failed shitcoin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519488.0

Holy shit. I hadn't seen that one. That's where the name presidentcoin came from?
This guy created a coin where the block reward was this:
Block 1: 500,000 PSD
Block 2-999: 500 PSD
Block >1000: 50 PSD
Then he claimed that he didn't know who mined the 1st block? Hahaha!!!
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:23:11 AM

No innovation, no win wallet, mined blocks? What do you think you will achieve here?

We have innovation. 90% ready GUI, we work on a Web Wallet, a reward based on Difficulty and Hashrate and much much more, we also have a forgot password and, much much more.

Exactly. And that he hasn't left all of us who supported MountCoin high and dry. I'm sure he's going to say that this is a "different team"

I am only the Marketing and Web Developer. I am a neutral Person. There is no MountCoin Team anymore. There are two Teams one for HorizonCoin and Orioncoin.
Orioncoin has nothing with HorizonCoin/MountCoin together and HorizonCoin/MountCoin with Orioncoin.

If you want it to know:

Grin no offence, but why did they choose you ? (knowing that people don't like a lot when the same username release several coin within a few days... are you fuguecoin dev ?  Grin sorry need to ask)

9 members, not one willing to release a windows wallet... (9 members wanting to mine it a lot before it gets released) yeah right....  Grin

You are wrong. We started with Block 0 on the Release. We don't mine our own Coin (later when the difficulty is high we start to mine for bounties).

And we can't release now the Windows Wallet, we need to install Windows and get the Key from our University.

You follow the same pattern and launch coins only to make self-serving excuses each time. I'm sure it was the tooth fairy that mined those 400 blocks+ as the first indicates.

You know that at the beginning we had 0 Blocks and the first 10min only 100h/s. We don't mine. And if you want we can post our Wallet and you see that we only have 0 Coins.

The FACTS and block explorer don't lie, scammer 'devs' like you do. Your shitcoin is an unoriginal 100% Cryptonote clone, there is no reason to launch the coin without a Windows wallet. Anything else is BS in attempt to try cover up the fact you were the only one aware prior to launch when more than 400 blocks are mined in less three minutes after you ninja launch the coin without a Windows wallet.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 12:25:26 AM

I may know the culprit actually... (not necessarily dev) Grin

anyhow... don't have time to compile this for windows and don't want to switch to linux...

still don't understand why you couldn't wait to release the coin until tomorrow (or later actually... ) so you could have your windows keys (also I am pretty sure that Aachen give possibilities to their students to log into some windows sessions from their home... )

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:28:16 AM

Yea SURE, I bet it was the same guy that mined the 1st block with 1000x the block reward of your original failed shitcoin:

Holy shit. I hadn't seen that one. That's where the name presidentcoin came from?

You know that you can't make me or this Coin death. And I don't have mined the first Block. And what has PSD with Orioncoin together nothing. PSD was a Bitcoin Fork (I build it) and OrionCoin a CryptoNote fork (Eldin and Leon build it)

I am only the Marketing and Web Developmer.

PS: Shut up (sorry for this But I hate people like you)

ColdHardTruth

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:33:20 AM

You know that you can't make me or this Coin death. And I don't have mined the first Block. And what has PSD with Orioncoin together nothing. PSD was a Bitcoin Fork (I build it) and OrionCoin a CryptoNote fork (Eldin and Leon build it)

Right, you're an innocent marketer and I'm the internet bully.
presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:33:34 AM

If you want it to know:

You follow the same pattern and launch coins only to make self-serving excuses each time. I'm sure it was the tooth fairy that mined those 400 blocks+ as the first indicates.

You know that at the beginning we had 0 Blocks and the first 10min only 100h/s. We don't mine. And if you want we can post our Wallet and you see that we only have 0 Coins.

The FACTS and block explorer don't lie, scammer 'devs' like you do. Your shitcoin is an unoriginal 100% Cryptonote clone, there is no reason to launch the coin without a Windows wallet. Anything else is BS in attempt to try cover up the fact you were the only one aware prior to launch when more than 400 blocks are mined in less three minutes after you ninja launch the coin without a Windows wallet.

I am not a Developer of OrionCoin. And you know that there are also GPU Miner for CryptoNote. Also with a low difficulty Miners can mine fast a Block. And in the first 10min there was only 36 Blocks.

Browse the Blockchain and you see the time when a Block was mined.

I hope you understand it now.

I am not a Developer of OrionCoin. I only have created the Topic and build the Website

presidentcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:35:55 AM

Then he clai

med that he didn't know who mined the 1st block? Hahaha!!!

Right, you're an innocent marketer and I'm the internet bully.

You are the Shit of Internet.

BTW : I love innocent http://www.innocentdrinks.co.uk

Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:57:03 AM

If you want it to know:

I am not a Developer of OrionCoin. And you know that there are also GPU Miner for CryptoNote. Also with a low difficulty Miners can mine fast a Block. And in the first 10min there was only 36 Blocks.

Browse the Blockchain and you see the time when a Block was mined.

I hope you understand it now.

I am not a Developer of OrionCoin. I only have created the Topic and build the Website

I already know you are not a real developer, you are an amateur scammer probably living in your mother's basement. A real coin developer only launches a coin when it's ready and is able to fix any problems quickly. A scammer launches a 100% clone of a real developers coin, has an unfair launch with a huge instamine and then makes excuses when problems occur instead of being able to fix them. This is the reason why all your shitcoins fail, which will soon become more an more obvious.
eldinhadz

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:02:42 AM

The new Official Topic

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=653680.new#new

PresidentCoin is not anymore in our Team. Now we need a Marketing Manager and Web Developer. Can anybody help us.

PS:
We don't are scam and would never be scam. In a few Days we publish also a Pic of our Team.
In love

Eldin Hadzic (Major Core Developer

BTW:

PresidentCoin never touched the SourceCode

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cool
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 01:09:25 AM

Are you sure that You Are Not President Coin?

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/8221-presidentcoin-psd-information/

If so...

Proof of president coin? lol maybe thats the new algo Tongue

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
2fa

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:04:27 AM

The new Official Topic

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=653680.new#new

PresidentCoin is not anymore in our Team. Now we need a Marketing Manager and Web Developer. Can anybody help us.

PS:
We don't are scam and would never be scam. In a few Days we publish also a Pic of our Team.
In love

Eldin Hadzic (Major Core Developer

BTW:

PresidentCoin never touched the SourceCode

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cool

You're not fooling anyone.  Your just a punk kid that keeps wasting peoples time with your shitcoin clones.

The same photo from your instagram link is the same photo used for presidentcoin on cryptocointalk.
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 02:06:20 AM

Are you sure that You Are Not President Coin?

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/8221-presidentcoin-psd-information/

If so...

Proof of president coin? lol maybe thats the new algo Tongue

LoL maybe we should tell his parents that he tries to scam people on teh internet! They may cut his net connection for a while and stop wasting people's time Cheesy
2fa

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:14:05 AM

You're a lying little bastard.  You and presidentcoin are one and the same you pathetic punk.

Instagram:

http://s29.postimg.org/ijzxto35j/instagram.png

Cryptocointalk:

http://s3.postimg.org/993fg1jzn/cryptotalk.png
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:50:20 AM

eldinhadz

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:54:31 AM

You're a lying little bastard.  You and presidentcoin are one and the same you pathetic punk.

Instagram:

Cryptocointalk:

I and PresidentCoin are two different People. The pic is not a real person. It is a project from our Class in RWTH and Computer Animated
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:15:18 AM

You guys should start with windows and linux wallet. If there were no windows wallet, however 400 blocks were mined, then we might assume it was a ninja launch and premine as well.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 09:21:01 PM

Quote from: Eldin
I and PresidentCoin are two different People. The pic is not a real person. It is a project from our Class in RWTH and Computer Animated

Sorry Eldin, but at least be honest

Your facebook profile shows more pictures of you with your family, which I'm not going to post out of good conscience.. You seem a decent guy (not a scammer out to rip people off), and young - so I can understand if everything has kinda gotten a bit involved.

But you know, making shit up ain't gonna help anyone.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀