Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan needed .07 BTC  (Read 466 times)
finalelement (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:22:42 AM

Hi guys I am in need of a .07 BTC Loan, it will be repayed within 10 days maximum.
I will give ya an interest total repayed will be .085 BtC.

The money will be used to gain some refs n profits in my bitcoin ptc account.

I dont have much to offer as collateral other than a steam account full of 60$ worth of games.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 12:27:38 AM

Sorry, that steam account would not be a valid collateral.  Are you sure you don't have any alt-coins or digital goods?  I'd be willing to take this loan if you could provide one of those, as long as it's an easy sell if you default.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
finalelement (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:32:22 AM

unfortunately I dont have online crypto currency. 

I could change the steam email to your email ID (trnsfring any activation ownership) meaning it cld be used as collateral ?

I dont plan on defaulting and on top of that u will have my gaming account with more than 60$ worth of games thats more than the btc im asking for.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:58:35 PM

I could change the steam email to your email ID (trnsfring any activation ownership) meaning it cld be used as collateral ?

I dont plan on defaulting and on top of that u will have my gaming account with more than 60$ worth of games thats more than the btc im asking for.

Accounts can be recovered through social engineering, and you can't sell the Steam account for its described value quickly and easily.
So it's not collateral.
finalelement (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:26:57 PM

Ya bt thats all i got T_T. I can promise to pay the loan within 10 days or you can charge extra fees .1% per day. also the account is not connected to any social network just email.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:28:35 PM

What about offline crypto currency?  :p

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:31:35 PM

So, you're another person asking for a loan, using a Steam Account?

Not going to consider holding myself to that. Why do you need money for a referral account? I don't get that part.
finalelement (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:58:20 PM

Sorry I dont have any offline currencies only paypal account and card cash but no way im giving that even with escrow Cheesy

I have a world of warcraft account as well which wld go for 100$ minimum but dbt u guys wld want that

Well the whole point of collateral is the worth of the account right ? my steam account worth 75$ total wether u can sell it or not different story. I dont wnna lose that account coz I have years of effort on it so i can only promise to repay.

Da coins will b used for investment to get referals in ptc sites n trade.

Well thanks anyway guys that stupid vod guy gave me neg rating lol and i was plannign to buy sell btc here in future what a creep.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:03:28 PM

Sorry I dont have any offline currencies only paypal account and card cash but no way im giving that even with escrow Cheesy

I have a world of warcraft account as well which wld go for 100$ minimum but dbt u guys wld want that

Well the whole point of collateral is the worth of the account right ? my steam account worth 75$ total wether u can sell it or not different story. I dont wnna lose that account coz I have years of effort on it so i can only promise to repay.

If you can't repay, how would they get your money back? That's not collateral, if they can't get their money back from your 'collateral'. And promising to play is cheap, honestly. It's been said hundreds of times on the forum. And, any form of collateral would be good. Card cash (Whatever that is) should be accepted. At least they could get their money back. And a WoW account can easily be recovered.

Look up collateral, and then look up decent collateral on the forum. That's a start.
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:11:10 PM

If you can't repay, how would they get your money back? That's not collateral, if they can't get their money back from your 'collateral'. And promising to play is cheap, honestly. It's been said hundreds of times on the forum. And, any form of collateral would be good. Card cash (Whatever that is) should be accepted. At least they could get their money back. And a WoW account can easily be recovered.

Look up collateral, and then look up decent collateral on the forum. That's a start.

Correct, read the stickies before starting. Cancel this request and PM Vod, with some luck he'll remove the rating.
Collateral is something of the value or more of the loan that can be sold quickly at said value in case the borrower defaults. So game accounts aren't collateral.
finalelement (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:21:26 PM

so much for a small loan oh well guess ill have to do that
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: